+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pls, advice her

Default Pls, advice her

My cousin need my advice about her relationship with her guy, so i also need advice from u guys.
    She is in a relationship with this gentleman that is based abroad,d guy always shower her wt lots of gifts,money and always there for her, she said d guy is so caring that she hardly touch her salary. But the issue is that she doesnt really love him as b4 and she doesnt no how to tell him because the guy is already talking abt marriage.

I asked her response to the marriage proposer she said she had not given any answer.
    Her reasons for not really loving this guy was becos , she met lots of guys on FB and even in her office so she fell in-love wt some of them but they re not as generous and caring as her guy,all they want is fun fun fun becos they re not even talking of marriage,d one dat is talking of marriage is a flirt.
    Also becos her guy is not based in ghana, but he comes home every time becos he is a British citizen. The guy has met some of her family member and it seems they like him becos he comes from a gud family and those that knew him said gud things abt him.
    As u all know, i can not force or beg her to marry him
    What do u advice her to do on how to go abt it.
    AJ

since she loved once, she will love him again. those flirt and fun loving people will dump her in the long run. the best thing she has to do is to return to her first love and try to fall in love with him.she needs a guy that will stay with her all the time. so she should talk to the guy abt either moving to ghana or she movin to Britain. wish her all the best

She has not touched her salary cuz of the guilt of not loving this guy bc of past hurt by other fb paddies. Fine, advice her that there is a lady out there willing to love her guy the way she cannot.....she will also find love someday. It will show real class if she retirns all gifts given her

I know a Gh guy based in Germany who left his Gh based lover the foundation of a home that would have been theirs because of this very guilt in lack of real love.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

What makes you think those guys on FACEBOOK give a shiit about you ? If you don't love this guy free the poor guy and let him move on. I give you 2 weeks your ass will be shacked up in your room crying your stupidity away after having been boned by Mr. FACEBOOK and sons and dumped like a rag doll.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    What makes you think those guys on FACEBOOK give a shiit about you ? If you don't love this guy free the poor guy and let him move on. I give you 2 weeks your ass will be shacked up in your room crying your stupidity away after having been boned by Mr. FACEBOOK and sons and dumped like a rag doll.
    pope easy on the poor girl. she only needs advice not harshness

You guys are looking at this picture on the surface. Something is not right about this..
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    She is in a relationship with this gentleman that is based abroad,

But the issue is that she doesnt really love him as b4

I asked her response to the marriage proposer she said she had not given any answer.

Her reasons for not really loving this guy was becos , she met lots of guys on FB and even in her office so she fell in-love wt some of them but they re not as generous and caring as her guy,all they want is fun fun fun becos they re not even talking of marriage,d one dat is talking of marriage is a flirt.

What do u advice her to do on how to go abt it.
    Please what do you all see here?

Now let me take this apart and line them up and show you what we are all looking at here..

She is in a relationship with this gentleman that is based abroad

Case study: Distant relationship, aviodant behaviour in a romantic sense.

She is in a distant relationship but she doesn't really love him. But she used to love/like him before. Ok.

She met some guys on facebook (lots of them apparently). What we have here is cyber love. How many times does the average person fall in love through the internet? Internet love is distant, hands off. I like viewing you from afar and sharing life experiences. Oh, I'm in love with you, we have so much in common.

Ok, lets come to face to face real life love.
    She fell in love with some of her office guys. But she says they are not generous and caring like the Babylon guy is not in love with anymore. Why is she comparing though? You want them to be like the British, the British whom you are not in love with anymore. You used to love him before. Doesn't that make one wonder if she won't repeat the same behaviour to the office guys if they were caring and generous?

Her excuse is, all they want is fun. They are not talking marriage.

I won't go too deep. Put the pieces together.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    pope easy on the poor girl. she only needs advice not harshness
    I'm being very easy on her Chaps lol. I would rather be direct and straight to the point drive my point home,No beating about the bush. Read my response over and see if there isn't some advice buried in there ?

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Please what do you all see here?

Now let me take this apart and line them up and show you what we are all looking at here..

She is in a relationship with this gentleman that is based abroad

Case study: Distant relationship, aviodant behaviour in a romantic sense.

She is in a distant relationship but she doesn't really love him. But she used to love/like him before. Ok.

She met some guys on facebook (lots of them apparently). What we have here is cyber love. How many times does the average person fall in love through the internet? Internet love is distant, hands off. I like viewing you from afar and sharing life experiences. Oh, I'm in love with you, we have so much in common.

Ok, lets come to face to face real life love.
    She fell in love with some of her office guys. But she says they are not generous and caring like the Babylon guy is not in love with anymore. Why is she comparing though? You want them to be like the British, the British whom you are not in love with anymore. You used to love him before. Doesn't that make one wonder if she won't repeat the same behaviour to the office guys if they were caring and generous?

Her excuse is, all they want is fun. They are not talking marriage.

I won't go too deep. Put the pieces together.

Q, the girl is an air head plain and simple. She used to love the guy now she doesn't like she used to,she falls for some FB dudes,first guy is talking marriage, then she suddenly what ???

This is just ridiculous.

Young lady what do you really want? From all indications you want to eat your cake and have it. First off, sit down and analyse the situation and ask yourself if you are looking for long term or short term happiness and fulfillment in life. You have said yourself that these facebook boys only want fun, fun, fun and so why are you even wasting your time on them.

If you dont want the British guy, make up your mind and stop leading him on......you wont be happy if it was your brother that some lady is treatin like that.

wayi nyinaaaa nsemhunu aaaaa kwaakwaa,,,,wo mp3 noa, gyai no ma no nko
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information