+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Does One Cover Up a Successful Cheating Spree ?

Default How Does One Cover Up a Successful Cheating Spree ?

Hey friends,

I just want some good advice. How does one cover up a successful 2month cheating fling without the Mrs finding out.

I dont want any sanctimonious Pastor preaching me on the sins of cheating. I know this is very wrong. But I have been offered the opportunity of cheating for 2 months which after a long thought I've decided not to let it go. This one is too juicy and salivatious to let it go for free.

I will only do it for 2 months, say my confessions at Mass and then go back top my normal self. But from the professional and unrepentant successful cheaters I will like to know how to go about it and the tell-tale signs to not leave behind.

I don't want any cheating looser who has been caught , beaten by the wife, thrown out of the house into the street and now paying huge child support payments. I dont want any of that rubbish. I want advise from those who cheat on a daily basis but the wife loves them more and more the more they cheat.

Look if this operation fails and I'm caught my whole life will flash before me in a second because the consequences can be very severe that is why I need advice from only very successful cheaters.

Thank you.

BBoy T

1. Leave no paper trails : e-mails,text messages,phone records etc
    2. Becareful not to mention her name when talking to the WIFE : do not let the name slip up
    3. Do not change your daily routine: get home at your usual time after work.
    4. Complement the WIFE as much as possible for whatever reason. Keep the I LOVE YOU's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    1. Leave no paper trails : e-mails,text messages,phone records etc
    2. Becareful not to mention her name when talking to the WIFE : do not let the name slip up
    3. Do not change your daily routine: get home at your usual time after work.
    4. Complement the WIFE as much as possible for whatever reason. Keep the I LOVE YOU's coming.
    Good tip bro. But they get suspicious when they see a sudden influx of compliments. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bboy t View Post
    1. Leave no paper trails : E-mails,text messages,phone records etc
    2. Becareful not to mention her name when talking to the wife : Do not let the name slip up
    3. Do not change your daily routine: Get home at your usual time after work.
    4. Complement the wife as much as possible for whatever reason. Keep the i love you's coming.
    hmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Pirate View Post
    Hey friends,

I just want some good advice. How does one cover up a successful 2month cheating fling without the Mrs finding out....................
    Look if this operation fails and I'm caught my whole life will flash before me in a second because the consequences can be very severe that is why I need advice from only very successful cheaters.
    Why then go ahead to cheat if you already know the circumstances which will prevail if you are caught.....Is the two months really worth it all?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

You didn't hear it from me.
    1. Keep extra clothes in the car for emergencies.
    2. Always have an alibi or like Shaggy once said,Should you get caught just say "It wasn't Me"
    3.Never bring the mistress home.

LOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by pope bitterz d'alomo View Post
    you didn't hear it from me.
    1. Keep extra clothes in the car for emergencies.
    2. Always have an alibi or like shaggy once said,should you get caught just say "it wasn't me"
    3.never bring the mistress home.

Lol
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bump

Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Why then go ahead to cheat if you already know the circumstances which will prevail if you are caught.....Is the two months really worth it all?
    What you think about it .

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    hmmmm too

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

The truth always comes out in the end. But if you are willing to deal with the consequences then go right ahead. Hmmm i wonder when men will stop thinking with the wrong head! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_3VA View Post
    The truth always comes out in the end. But if you are willing to deal with the consequences then go right ahead. Hmmm i wonder when men will stop thinking with the wrong head! :-(

I wonder when women will quit opening the wrong mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Makinza View Post
    What you think about it .
    I don't think its worth it.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Hi guys, Im new here but the only and best advice is to NOT do it!
    You have said yourself that the consequences of getting caught will be far reaching so why go ahead and do it?

Ask yourself, is a coupla sexfests with a certain somebody worth you losing everything you have with your Mrs.? If the answer is Yes, then go for it. But if its no.....then
    let it go. At least, you have the advantage of anticipating the consequences. Use it and good luck.

Virtuoso

Huh? This discushion is too difficalt 4 me. So-hy....

Dear GOD,

Give me strength...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information