+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One-way love????????????????????lol

Default One-way love????????????????????lol

Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!You can`t make someone feel a certain way about you.And I tell
    myself everyday as I watch the beautiful eyes of the lady I am in love with.
    Probably,she loves me too but all the things point that she is not into me.
    It is a one-sided love affair and it makes me frightened sometimes to reveal the feelings
    I know will not be reciprocated.
    As I write now,tears come to my eyes but I still sadly convince myself that,things will be alright.
    JUST AS WE CANīT MAKE SOMEONE FEEL A CERTAIN WAY,WE CANīT HELP HOW WE FEEL.
    I often wonder how the hell i got into this state.Sometimes I get angry at myself for feeling the way I do about someone who may not give me the Love I need(her romantic feelings).
    IS THIS A SORT OF SELF DESTRUCTION?am i not being honest with myself?
    Deep inside me I wish,pray,hope that she changes her feelings towards me.
    This may seem pointless,however my feelings don`t want to give up.
    The fact is,we are all special and deserve to be treated like Kings and Queens.And
    I dont want to accept anything less than what I need or deserve.And if one is into someone,he/she will make every effort in this world to be with him/her.I mean look how HARD I am trying now.lol
    This seems to me like an emotional stress of some sort.Within me I can figure out that I am neither trying to love by hook or crook nor force myself into it but an unconditional love, even though i have known her for a couple of days.DOES LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT EXIST? It is like you raise your head,meet those
    unique eyes and you tell yourself "It is He/She".It is wonderful to be in Love ,yet a one-way love doesnīt work.however,when the love is reciprocated,it is just more than MAGIC.I am cocksure and have the faith that,I have exactly found the one I love.lovely Kiss,Queen of my Heart.
    Last edited by sacristo; 11th September 2010 at 11:03 AM.

HMMM...just hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by sacristo View Post
    It is a one-sided love affair and it makes me frightened sometimes to reveal the feelings
    As I write now,tears come to my eyes but I still sadly convince myself that,things will be alright.
    I often wonder how the hell i got into this state.Sometimes I get angry at myself for feeling the way I do about someone who may not give me the Love I need(her romantic feelings).
    The fact is,we are all special and deserve to be treated like Kings and Queens.And
    I dont want to accept anything less than what I need or deserve.And if one is into someone,he/she will make every effort in this world to be with him/her.I mean look how HARD I am trying now.lol
    This seems to me like an emotional stress of some sort.Within me I can figure out that I am neither trying to love by hook or crook nor force myself into it but an unconditional love, even though i have known her for a couple of days.DOES LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT EXIST? It is like you raise your head,meet those
    unique eyes and you tell yourself "It is He/She".It is wonderful to be in Love ,yet a one-way love doesnīt work.however,when the love is reciprocated,it is just more than MAGIC.I am cocksure and have the faith that,I have exactly found the one I love.lovely Kiss,Queen of my Heart.
    All you have to do is pray ! I have been in this situation before and the sad aspect of it was that when she started feeling 'a certain way ' about me, I had already moved on.

people usually think the way you feel abt them is gonna be the same even if they dont show how they like u the same time u like them. usually they are tryin to weigh other options and you to see which one is better. sometimes too, it is bcos they dont like u at all and have someone they are serious with. However, i think if you dont like someone u shd tell them rite away instead of leadin them on without u committin to it. Love is just too much for me now. i rest my case here.

Quote Originally Posted by sacristo View Post
    HMMMM...I will re-iterate. It sure does hurt so much when you love someone and you are so into the person but he/she either doesn't see it or reciprocate it. Your only hope is to ask God to give you the strength to hang in there till their feelings towards you changes. If that doesn't happen ask him to give you the strength and the grace to move on and to console you.

Whichever way you look at it whether from a male or females perspective, there is not much you can do to change a person's mind....If they are not into you....they are just not into you.....MOVE ON.

Let me share a personal experience which happened about 14 to 15yrs. I had a crush on an older brother of one of my girlfriends....lol....I virtually frequented their house almost every single day....visiting him in school and going out of my way to do things for him. I guess everyone around us including my friends, his friends, family all realized I was into him but I guess he just wasn't into me. I hang on with the hope that he will change his mind but that never happened and what finally made me move on was what happened on a fateful day when I went to visit him in school.

I was told he had gone out and I was waiting for him in his room with his room-mate and I decided to step out on the balcony only to see him in the embrace of another girl........kissing her ......and ooooh mind u this guy had said he didn't have a girlfriend. I sat and waited for him to return......he took me home and that was the last time he saw me in his room/house. Fate had it that I move residences and I also avoided places I would bump into him.........gradually I moved on and after all these years we got to talk again some months ago courtesy of his former room-mate in school.

Weird as it is though I dont hold no ill-feelings towards him because now I am more matured and look back on certain things and realize how silly some of them were and think maybe I could have done things differently if I knew then what I know now.

You can delude yourself into thinking that it may just be a test, a form of exam to measure your endurance and unconditional affection for her. It helps, but i can also assure you that reality is a -----. Those who fall in love are actually the selfish ones. She did not force you to love her but now that you have brewed your own affection for her you are demanding her to love you back. It doesn't work like that in the real world mate.

I was a victim of the same love blues in my teen years but once i grew up the contradiction became more apparent. I personally know your case and warned you to tone the emotional expression down. Women get bored of those Shakespearean words and poems easily. If you had concentrated on sleeping with her first, you would have gained more grounds by now. That would have given you an upper-hand in the love bargain. Love makes women think but horniness make them drool. Are u smarter than a woman? Goodluck
    Last edited by Neo; 15th September 2010 at 03:31 AM.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

What to say or rather how to say it. As strange as it may sound I haven't been in this situation in regards to the subject at hand. However, should i ever find myself in that postition,which i believe i will never be, I'll do things to her in my dreams or better yet date her sister or her mother in order to be under her nose at all times. LOOOOOOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    What to say or rather how to say it. As strange as it may sound I haven't been in this situation in regards to the subject at hand. However, should i ever find myself in that postition,which i believe i will never be, I'll do things to her in my dreams or better yet date her sister or her mother in order to be under her nose at all times. LOOOOOOL
    HAHAHAHAHAHA her mother or sister paa,.......as3m ooooo

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    ...and you wanted to talk to Quophi's mother. I'm making it my life's project to interview all your relatives about your child hood. Bad boy ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    ...and you wanted to talk to Quophi's mother. I'm making it my life's project to interview all your relatives about your child hood. Bad boy ! lol
    loooool can I assist in this project.....I can tell it will be fun-filled...............hehehehe

Don't forget to spice the project with some weed elements. You gonna arrive at a plausible conclusion sooner than.... lol

Honestly, if love is not reciprocated, then what's the point of being in it? The most unconfortable relationship ever; you'll even take an extra shift just to avoid going home to ur other half..sad concept. However, if a woman makes her mind that she does not give a damn about you, there is no amount of gifting, do-overs, favorite book, scents, dish, good ---- (might stick around for that until it's replaced) that a man will do that she will ever appreciate. Sometimes, men don't get it, we women forget that they are absolutely horrible in reading all the signs untill it goes down the hill. Some hardly understand "i need time", seperation and wat's not. How come relationships starts off blooming lilies, few months down the line, it dwindles down to 0 factor; what happened to occassional dates, little gestures to show affection. Like Neo said, "shakespear" mills and boons...lol becomes boring after a while. Same position for the rest of your life...can u imagine? Communication is something some of us don't do well at all, some talks u to "death" Should the relationship define u or the other way around?
    eh, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, love made Chapati give up on love....sorry ooooooooooo aaah

BBoy T

Jaida, you are so right.
    if a woman makes her mind that she does not give a damn about you, there is no amount of gifting, do-overs, favorite book, scents, dish, good ---- (might stick around for that until it's replaced) that a man will do that she will ever appreciate.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information