+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long distance

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Chalay dis b sum painful memories paa oo. Why u wanna make um remember? Ah ah ah!

By the way, she's in a different relationship now with somebody else and 8weeks pregnant, another painful thin. Yaa koraa why, why? What reunification, its over. U make a brotha go places he doesn't wanna go...
    eeiii wa hunu amane my brother....e go be e go be wai.....
    Last edited by CuTiEbABy; 27th September 2011 at 09:34 AM.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Lol, that's very funny. Bro mega, just mumble some mumbo-jumbo when she's on the line. Be an actor. you can do it man. Or you could give me her number to set the pace for you bro.
    asem oh...so youll be the hype man warm up guy rite hehehe

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Q my apologies believe me it is for ur benefit cuz its impossible to call someone a soul mate n be apart and be unwilling to welcome the person back with open arms years down the line(there can be only one soul mate)......this is why im convinced this idleOrgasmicPhoneSex experience has no positive outcome except perhaps for those in a fidelityBound union like marriage
    kafra wai Q.... ur soul mate is yet still out there for u to experience deWok
    Yaa, why would she lie to me? I can't be in a relationship based on lies, i will sense it and it will die in 5mins. I'm not one of those people who entered into shallow relationships that come with recipes of lies and deceit. Several times she hung up just before cummin'. Why would she still be holding onto the phone when enjoying the ultimate sexual experience? I used to complain a lot that I build her up to climax but she doesn't allow me to hear her scream and sh*t. Chalay dis b sum painful memories paa oo. Why u wanna make um remember? Ah ah ah!

By the way, she's in a different relationship now with somebody else and 8weeks pregnant, another painful thin. Yaa koraa why, why? What reunification, its over. U make a brotha go places he doesn't wanna go...
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 27th September 2011 at 10:20 AM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Im going to turn this thread upside down with the mention of soulmates. lol. Just give me a lil tym
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Im going to turn this thread upside down with the mention of soulmates. lol. Just give me a lil tym
    hahahahaa eeiisshh asem aba....now we have to get ready for thesis.

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahaa eeiisshh asem aba....now we have to get ready for thesis.
    as for mama mech ne reading ho akwadwor) ..... gye nyame ...
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    as for mama mech ne reading ho akwadwor) ..... gye nyame ...
    Odo me tw3n wo ma wa b3 kan ama me wai....wo nyare....fri me so fi na me nhw3 wo.......efa wo ho b3n? What I decide to read or not read....is it your matter.....me y3 akwador) aaa me p3 ma de3 saaa....mmttsseewwww x1000........

Odo me tw3n wo ma wa b3 kan ama me wai....wo nyare....fri me so fi na me nhw3 wo.......efa wo ho b3n? What I decide to read or not read....is it your matter.....me y3 akwador) aaa me p3 ma de3 saaa....mmttsseewwww x1000........
    lolololol ..... madam aggre .... this small thing too dey make ur dross dey get twisted ..... calm down for dere lolol

lolololol ..... madam aggre .... this small thing too dey make ur dross dey get twisted ..... calm down for dere lolol
    hahahhaaa fri ho akodaa bone aa wanyini ab3 panyin b)ne.....hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Q my apologies believe me it is for ur benefit cuz its impossible to call someone a soul mate n be apart and be unwilling to welcome the person back with open arms years down the line(there can be only one soul mate)......this is why im convinced this idleOrgasmicPhoneSex experience has no positive outcome except perhaps for those in a fidelityBound union like marriage
    kafra wai Q.... ur soul mate is yet still out there for u to experience deWok
    Dear Yaa, no need to apologize. I didn't say she is my soul-mate. The soul-mate that we usually talk about here on this planet is far more bigger than the town talk, magazines write and Hollywood depicts in movies. We certainly limit it as we always do in everything we come across. Your soul-mate could be your daughter, brother, son, father, mother spouse, girl/boyfriend, best friend, sister, cousin, uncle, grand mother, aunt, friend, distant relative, even someone you might think is your enemy. The soul mate relationship is the most intense love bond between the souls (people), it could also carry the most hated emotion between the two. Through past life regressions, hundreds of psychologists, psychiatrists and other hypnotist facilitators have helped 1000s of people not only remember their past lives but remember who they really are, spiritual beings living in physical bodies, where they were before they came into their mother's womb. If someone can be hypnotized to remember the past, their childhood why can't they go back to when they were a baby, then the womb and before they were in the womb, after all, its the subconscious that retains all our memories. Ten of thousands of people have gone under spiritual regression to know who they really are, instead of these costumes (bodies) that mask the soul/spirit. Forget about what religions tell you, its just another organization in the play. Yes, play because this Earth like many other planets is a big stage and we are all playing our parts in this play. When your part is done, you just drop your costume (body) backstage and go home. Next time you play another part in a different play (another life).

Souls are in groups on the other side. Mostly these souls incarnate as families, friends, lovers or whatever. The psychologist Dr Michael Newton (one of several writers on this subject) who has written several books from the recordings of his subjects or patients who went under deep hypnosis and remembered being spirits has estimated soul groups' numbers differ between 10 to 25 souls per cluster (if my memory serves me right), depending on how advanced the souls in the group are. Yes, advancement. This is why you have people like Nelson Mandela and Uncle Robert Mugaabe of Zimbabwe on the planet. lol. It shows more is more matured than the other.
    I know at this moment I have known 3 of my soul mates. My late grand father, one of my best friends in primary school and my cousin. I feel how strong the bond/love between me and these souls/people are, just like you feel how much you love someone and nothing else can come between you no matter what.

Let me tell you a little story of my soul mates, I grew up in Asafo, Kumasi. My father's father house (compound house) was big, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents and grand parents all lived in this house. I was about 13/14 when I started taking care of my grandfather. Out of the almost 30 cousins (grand children) in this house, younger, older and my age group, i was the only person who slaved away (although i dont like to use this word in here). From boiling his water in a bucket, helping him bath, and after school going to buying his medicine and his special tea bread in Fanti Newton (Cutie knows these places). I used to joke that I'm dark skinned because of the ups and downs in the scorching sun. The man suffered from joint pains, he had cataracts so he could hardly see, and suffered from all kinds of health problems. The old man used to give me advise about life, but I was too young to listen. He passed away two years later. Out of all the grand children he had, I was the only one who was like his carer. And I will do it again, it was a pleasure Nana.

Then there was Norman, one of my closest friends back in primary school, whom I found had passed away 5yrs ago. I left Ghana, sure but I never stopped thinking about my friend. I know we lost contact after we finished JSS, but whenever I remembered going to see old friends when I'm in Ghana, he would be the first person I think about, but it was subtle and I never shared it. When you know that a relationship is sacred, you wouldn't broadcast it. This is some deep sh*t, not a joke at all. I was chatting with a mutual friend who lives in London last year on facebook and I asked him about our old friends, if he knows any of them who have passed away. For some reason I knew Norman wasn't around. He told me Norman died in a car accident in 06'. It hurt but as always I don't argue leaving the physical body aka death.

Norman was very close to me, as my grandfather was close to me too and there was no argument about the bond, just as there is no argument about the bond between my cousin and I. Finding your soul mate who would be your romantic partner depends on the arrangements the two of you made before incarnating in bodies, just like all your relationships, be it family or friends. Nobody is born by accident. Sometimes you meet someone and you feel like you've known each for a long time. That's because its true.

I know some of you are deeply religious and feeling uncomfortable reading this but you gotta know and look around you, the world isn't always about your belief system. There are different races all over the world, championing your religious beliefs as the best is as good as someone saying his race is the best. You are playing your part in this creation just like everyone else...

I can't tell you now how I know how those people are my soul mates. Soul mates are around you, you just gotta pay attention, the intensity of love or anger you feel towards that person you know will guide you.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Thanks Q now i get u betta your ex lady is blessed to have gotten to know a man like u its her loss but also her gain in some way.....i think ur three cannonical soul mates can represent three facets of u as a person
    HEART-Granpa...
    MIND-Best friend.....
    BODY-the cousin that i assume is alive and if not perhaps he like the parent who understands the steps that u take.

Hey, i like that u can teach us all about u....my only concern is the passion that is derrived within the romantic soulmate that they decide on especially via internet love(not all humans are doong it from a pure place some even scam) this is why i think as you hve mentioned the soulmate is a present person or one yet to be revealed in the case of single ppl wanting the romantic soulmate.....wakaa mati wai...cool...there can be a variety of people who tuch ya soul
    Dear Yaa, no need to apologize. I didn't say she is my soul-mate. The soul-mate that we usually talk about here on this planet is far more bigger than the town talk, magazines write and Hollywood depicts in movies. We certainly limit it as we always do in everything we come across. Your soul-mate could be your daughter, brother, son, father, mother spouse, girl/boyfriend, best friend, sister, cousin, uncle, grand mother, aunt, friend, distant relative, even someone you might think is your enemy. The soul mate relationship is the most intense love bond between the souls (people), it could also carry the most hated emotion between the two. Through past life regressions, hundreds of psychologists, psychiatrists and other hypnotist facilitators have helped 1000s of people not only remember their past lives but remember who they really are, spiritual beings living in physical bodies, where they were before they came into their mother's womb. If someone can be hypnotized to remember the past, their childhood why can't they go back to when they were a baby, then the womb and before they were in the womb, after all, its the subconscious that retains all our memories. Ten of thousands of people have gone under spiritual regression to know who they really are, instead of these costumes (bodies) that mask the soul/spirit. Forget about what religions tell you, its just another organization in the play. Yes, play because this Earth like many other planets is a big stage and we are all playing our parts in this play. When your part is done, you just drop your costume (body) backstage and go home. Next time you play another part in a different play (another life).

Souls are in groups on the other side. Mostly these souls incarnate as families, friends, lovers or whatever. The psychologist Dr Michael Newton (one of several writers on this subject) who has written several books from the recordings of his subjects or patients who went under deep hypnosis and remembered being spirits has estimated soul groups' numbers differ between 10 to 25 souls per cluster (if my memory serves me right), depending on how advanced the souls in the group are. Yes, advancement. This is why you have people like Nelson Mandela and Uncle Robert Mugaabe of Zimbabwe on the planet. lol. It shows more is more matured than the other.
    I know at this moment I have known 3 of my soul mates. My late grand father, one of my best friends in primary school and my cousin. I feel how strong the bond/love between me and these souls/people are, just like you feel how much you love someone and nothing else can come between you no matter what.

Let me tell you a little story of my soul mates, I grew up in Asafo, Kumasi. My father's father house (compound house) was big, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents and grand parents all lived in this house. I was about 13/14 when I started taking care of my grandfather. Out of the almost 30 cousins (grand children) in this house, younger, older and my age group, i was the only person who slaved away (although i dont like to use this word in here). From boiling his water in a bucket, helping him bath, and after school going to buying his medicine and his special tea bread in Fanti Newton (Cutie knows these places). I used to joke that I'm dark skinned because of the ups and downs in the scorching sun. The man suffered from joint pains, he had cataracts so he could hardly see, and suffered from all kinds of health problems. The old man used to give me advise about life, but I was too young to listen. He passed away two years later. Out of all the grand children he had, I was the only one who was like his carer. And I will do it again, it was a pleasure Nana.

Then there was Norman, one of my closest friends back in primary school, whom I found had passed away 5yrs ago. I left Ghana, sure but I never stopped thinking about my friend. I know we lost contact after we finished JSS, but whenever I remembered going to see old friends when I'm in Ghana, he would be the first person I think about, but it was subtle and I never shared it. When you know that a relationship is sacred, you wouldn't broadcast it. This is some deep sh*t, not a joke at all. I was chatting with a mutual friend who lives in London last year on facebook and I asked him about our old friends, if he knows any of them who have passed away. For some reason I knew Norman wasn't around. He told me Norman died in a car accident in 06'. It hurt but as always I don't argue leaving the physical body aka death.

Norman was very close to me, as my grandfather was close to me too and there was no argument about the bond, just as there is no argument about the bond between my cousin and I. Finding your soul mate who would be your romantic partner depends on the arrangements the two of you made before incarnating in bodies, just like all your relationships, be it family or friends. Nobody is born by accident. Sometimes you meet someone and you feel like you've known each for a long time. That's because its true.

I know some of you are deeply religious and feeling uncomfortable reading this but you gotta know and look around you, the world isn't always about your belief system. There are different races all over the world, championing your religious beliefs as the best is as good as someone saying his race is the best. You are playing your part in this creation just like everyone else...

I can't tell you now how I know how those people are my soul mates. Soul mates are around you, you just gotta pay attention, the intensity of love or anger you feel towards that person you know will guide you.
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 28th September 2011 at 09:53 PM.

Thanks Q now i get u betta your ex lady is blessed to have gotten to know a man like u its her loss but also her gain in some way
    that relationship is still weird (as if that's something new to me, rolling my eyes lol). Its a strong friendship now but something ain't right. Think we made a mistake somewhere. I try to detach myself a bit but ehi.....used to think it was just me but when she doesn't hear from me for about 2wks, messages, writing on my fb wall and all. hmm. Asem ben koraa ni. lol. And this is happening at a time when she is pregnant and about to marry her man. Some friendships just don't make sense koraaa..

.....i think ur three cannonical soul mates can represent three facets of u as a person
    HEART-Granpa...
    MIND-Best friend.....
    BODY-the cousin that i assume is alive and if not perhaps he like the parent who understands the steps that u take.
    Yaa paa. lol. Wetin bi this? They all played their parts in my life as I played my part in their lives.. I can't really put any labels on relationship. Yes, my cousin is still alive. Plus, I believe there are still some of our soul mates scattered all over the world. It can't be just us 4. Ah. My cousin was told her son will be one... This thread is just going too far..... make i pause hai koraa. lol

Hey, i like that u can teach us all about u....my only concern is the passion that is derrived within the romantic soulmate that they decide on especially via internet love(not all humans are doong it from a pure place some even scam) this is why i think as you hve mentioned the soulmate is a present person or one yet to be revealed in the case of single ppl wanting the romantic soulmate.....wakaa mati wai...cool...there can be a variety of people who tuch ya soul
    Ah, I like telling stories, it makes soap operas for forum tops. lol. I can't really say anything about people who believe they fall in love via cyber net. Internet love and real life love are totally two different things. Meeting the person face to face is different from computer screen chats and cyber sex.
    And yes, there are many people who would touch your life but it doesn't mean they are soul-mates. Same with me and my dear friend.

Ah, I like telling stories, it makes soap operas for forum tops. lol. I can't really say anything about people who believe they fall in love via cyber net. Internet love and real life love are totally two different things. Meeting the person face to face is different from computer screen chats and cyber sex.
    And yes, there are many people who would touch your life but it doesn't mean they are soul-mates. Same with me and my dear friend.

Q ultimately everybody is ur soulmate ...... me and some others may belong in the same soul group ..... two soul groups may belong to an encompassing larger soul group and so on until u reach the one ....

of course im speaking very mundanely ...... and yea there are extras, supporting actors/actress and even main actors/actress in ur play or life on earth, i regard soul mates(as we normally used that word) to those who play a major role in ur life such as family, friends or lovers ... ur immediate soul mates .......

im saying this because there is this misconception im hearing that there is only 1 out "there" for me .... i have to find my soul mate which is far from the truth ...... u do not meet anybody in ur life by accident or without a mutual agreement from both of you .....

yes u do not walk pass a stranger on the side walk without a consent and agreement at the higher level of both of you guys ....

we make a lot of important decisions when we sleep(1 of the main factors why we sleep) and u can bring in people/ people can volunteer to come into ur life to teach you something , point something to u or reflect urself to u ..... etc etc etc .....

not everybody is ur immediate soul mate ..... but ultimately everybody is ur soul mate ...... because we are all 1 ..... 1 family, 1 soul ......
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 30th September 2011 at 03:10 PM.

Q ultimately everybody is ur soulmate ...... me and some others may belong in the same soul group ..... two soul groups may belong to an encompassing larger soul group and so on until u reach the one ....

of course im speaking very mundanely ...... and yea there are extras, supporting actors/actress and even main actors/actress in ur play or life on earth, i regard soul mates(as we normally used that word) to those who play a major role in ur life such as family, friends or lovers ....

immediate soul mates .......

im saying this because there is this misconception im hearing that there is only 1 out "there" for me .... i have to find my soul mate which is far from the truth ...... u do not meet anybody in ur life by accident or without a mutual agreement from both of you .....

yes u do not walk past a strange on the side walk without a consent and agreement at the higher level of both of you guys ....

we make a lot of important decisions when we sleep(1 of the main factors why we sleep) and u can bring in people/ people can volunteer to come into ur life to teach you something , point something to u or reflect urself to u ..... etc etc etc .....

not everybody is ur immediate soul mate ..... but ultimately everybody is ur soul mate ......
    We like it that way, to limit it all. Humans tend to rely on that. The One. SMDH! Meanwhile you meet different people all the time. Focusing on the so called one will be all the task you need and you will miss your chances with potentials. Yes, there are more things that go on in the background, our conscious minds are not aware of them. From those who are going to leave the physical body (death) soon, discussions with other souls to the topic we are talking about.

Anyway, let me cut the metaphysics off as I've fu.cked up people minds enough already. loool

We like it that way, to limit it all. Humans tend to rely on that. The One. SMDH! Meanwhile you meet different people all the time. Focusing on the so called one will be all the task you need and you will miss your chances with potentials. Yes, there are more things that go on in the background, our conscious minds are not aware of them. From those who are going to leave the physical body (death) soon, discussions with other souls to the topic we are talking about.

Anyway, let me cut the metaphysics off as I've fu.cked up people minds enough already. loool
    lololol ...... but q i did not fully follow the the sentence ..."the one ... smdh, meanwhile u meet ... etc" ....

pls elaborate on that....

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

lololol ...... but q i did not fully follow the the sentence ..."the one ... smdh, meanwhile u meet ... etc" ....

Your ears sweet u too mech
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

its an addition to what you said "im saying this because there is this misconception im hearing that there is only 1 out "there" for me .... i have to find my soul mate which is far from the truth .........."

People try to look for the some ONE.....like doing galamsey for that big pure gold.. 3ye nomfa

mathew2sellers

phone sex What it means?

Warmgrace

Default why is it wrong?

why is it wrong? Its a new concept to this okurasenii boy. for all we know, he probably just began speaking on the phone for the 1st time, let alone this great leap to talk di.ck and pu.ssy grand entrance through wires and waves
    What makes it right? Why encourage phone sex?,Q,you stated after it was all said and done the relationship died. Bascially, phone sex issues vain.

hahahhaaa fri ho akodaa bone aa wanyini ab3 panyin b)ne.....hehehehe
    lololololol i be akodaa bone grow become panyin bone paa ... hahahahahahahha ....

mama mech abeg stop this odo nika boka wey u dey initiate me oooo ....... lolol

its an addition to what you said "im saying this because there is this misconception im hearing that there is only 1 out "there" for me .... i have to find my soul mate which is far from the truth .........."

People try to look for the some ONE.....like doing galamsey for that big pure gold.. 3ye nomfa
    oh ic

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Your ears sweet u too mech
    lololololol pope paa

1st of all welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmgrace View Post
    What makes it right?
    What makes it wrong?

Why encourage phone sex?
    Why not? What is bad about phone sex? Is it really about encouragement about phone sexing or its about encouraging more communication patterns or sex playfulness (being adventurous) in ones relationship?

Q,you stated after it was all said and done the relationship died. Bascially, phone sex issues vain.
    Relationships end, sex included or not. Relationships end if there is cuddling, holding hands or not. Relationships end if there are psychological problems, disagreements or not. And when it ends, everything is in vain, sex, laughter, happy times both partners shared, tears and pain endured in all in vain. This is how we are looking at it from your perspective.

Why are you targeting only phone sex? Is it because you are against it? Our relationship ended because the lady was afraid of the deepness of it, she couldn't embrace going deeper into her psyche. Our relationship wasn't some shallow on the surface hey, be my boyfrd/galfrd, we examined why we feel what we feel when something went wrong, any incongruousness had to be examined in order to have an optimizing relationship. It scared her the sh*ts! At least this is the explanation she could come up with. But this is not the point here. I enjoyed most moments in our relationship. The phone sex may have been something in the past, but its not in vain, well not to me. Its up to you what you take out of a relationship or whatever negative ways of seeing certain adventures.

There is one Rabbi who advocates not delving so deeply in ralationships especially when it relates to sex. I beleived he likened it to energy conservation, to achieve a sated state in order to help the man conserve his mojo....i think its Rabbi Schmoli for a fact i know he often came on Howard Stern n was at one point having a show....ill find that info n post

Be careful that she's not only using your voice to satisfy her sexual desires, that's what most women who crave for phone sex only want, such woman may never come to you in person even if she lives in same town.
    Want love? Join the "Babefishing free dating community": You need not spend any money to find love from any race. Start fishing for the desired someone now at babefishing.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information