+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milo quits,what next ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Milo quits,what next ?

It's unfortunate the Black Stars manager decided to leave at a time like this.However considering the money he will make in Saudi Arabia,Ghana stood no chance of having him renew his contract. He brought some stability,pride and discipline into the Black Stars,something we haven't seen in a while in Ghana soccer and for that i applaud him.

He's gone,now what,who,how is the question on most minds. Who replaces him,what should we expect from his succesor-who ever it might be,how will the team take his exit ?

Are we still on course to qualifying to the ANC and 2014 ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Let me play the dooms day prophet here. WE ARE DOOMED with Milo's departure,some village professor will be given the job and we're all going to watch the house that Milo built crumble.Ghanaian players are noted for disrespecting local coaches especially the pros based in Europe. If we don't get a reputable coach as Milo's successor we might as well forget about 2014 or the ANC.

....reputable coach such as ??

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Let me play the dooms day prophet here. WE ARE DOOMED with Milo's departure,some village professor will be given the job and we're all going to watch the house that Milo built crumble.Ghanaian players are noted for disrespecting local coaches especially the pros based in Europe. If we don't get a reputable coach as Milo's successor we might as well forget about 2014 or the ANC.
    Can i play the assiss to the prophet?
    Oohh Woe is us. WE ARE DOOMED OOO. I will not even talk abt the issue of the local coach. Ooh i already did ... But serious its not impossible, Egypt are doing it. Milo has built a brilliant young team, now we need some1 who can continue that. The boys ve showed they r up to the challenge, lets get some1 who can develop them more.

so the sake of continuity kwesi appiah would have sufficed but apparently...word on the street is he cannot handle the national team.....anyways new coach wil come in and most likely start from ground zero in an attempt to build his own legacy.......

me i dey siddon mode......
    just watching
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Let him go. He is greedy. Someone betetr gonna come along and the Saudi's gonna show him the door.

My fears are that for the Black Stars, it's gonna be tough qualifying for the ANC and the WC. Reasons being that, we might hire and fire whoever is appointed before 2014 thereby setting us back 10 years before our next appearance at the WC.

My dreams are always spot on. hmm

Black Stars forever and ever amen.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information