+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On saying ... " I LOVE YOU"

Default On saying ... " I LOVE YOU"

How many ways can you think of to say I love you to the one you married or to the special person you want to spend an eternity with without sounding redundant? The proof as they say is in the words and the actions of how you say I love you.

There are many ways to say I love you, including different languages so you can be creative but nothing beats the simple I love you baby! You can also say it with your actions everyday and that is the focus of this article for all of us who are so deep in love that it makes our heads spin

A simple unexpected touch on the arm or shoulder as the one you love in reading or doing housework shows much more then you think. It not only shows that person you are thinking about them, it says hey I love you as well. Next time your loved one is busy or looks frazzled give them a quick pat on the shoulder or a simple touch, it works wonders.

Some woman like flower arrangements but not all of us do, so why not grab a mini rose bush plant she can sit in a window and enjoy. As the rose bush blooms, she will be reminded just how much you love her, this also works for those men who enjoy flowers or plants.

Go have professional photos of yourself taken, and pick up a frame and just set it on the desk of someone you love. My boyfriend and I had photos taken as we left for my work Christmas party a few years ago, I made two copies, and we both keep them on our desks.
    When it comes time for him to go out of town on business, he carefully tucks that photo into his suitcase, and it reminds him just how much I love him.

When he goes out of town, we talk everyday, most days we talk multiple times and this allows us to share as much of our time together, even though we are in different locations. The words I love you are spoken very frequent within our relationship, because we both feel them so strongly.

Even though my boyfriend and I have separate households, we spend a lot of time at each other's homes. We are not living together because that would send the wrong message we feel to my three children as well as his daughter. However, we do go out to dinner with the children and do many family activities and to me this says I love you in so many ways.

He helps me make decisions about many things and I know this is doing in a loving way that a husband would, if my boyfriend were my husband. If he sees yard work or a home repair to be done here he will just do it or tell my sons how to repair something as needed. This is saying I love you, to me, because it is showing me that he cares about me.

There are so many ways to say I love you, both verbally and non-verbally. Get up from your computer and go tell someone you love, that you love him or her; it will bring a smile to both of your faces.

Quote Originally Posted by sacristo View Post
    How many ways can you think of to say I love you to the one you married or to the special person you want to spend an eternity with without sounding redundant? The proof as they say is in the words and the actions of how you say I love you.
    Nice post Sac.
    Usually saying I love you becomes so repetitive and may lose its meaning and if care is not taken it may sound more like a chore but sometimes there is that special moment even out of that repetition that makes you go "aaaaawwww I love you too baby".

Those are the special moments that you always remember and yearn to have over and over again

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Actions speak louder than words. what use is saying i love you when your actions say otherwise ? Gotta back it up with action is all I'm saying.

You wanna hear me say I love you ? look into my eyes.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. what use is saying i love you when your actions say otherwise ? Gotta back it up with action is all I'm saying.

You wanna hear me say I love you ? look into my eyes.
    Nice one Pope....what about if I cant look into your eyes? loooooool

Most times saying I love you sounds like saying thank you to everything like an Akuapim will say. I will agree with Pope, do it and not say it.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Most times saying I love you sounds like saying thank you to everything like an Akuapim will say. I will agree with Pope, do it and not say it.
    hahahahaa Mega...me pa wo ky3wo s3 .......thats our akuapem brothers/sisters for you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information