+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carpal Tunnel

Default Carpal Tunnel

is there a way of curing carpal tunnel without surgery? My hands are numb in the morning when i wake. I've lost a lot of strength in my hands. When doing repetitive things like cutting my sons hair, prepping food, typin excessively. I really would like to avoid surgery if at all possible.. Please any advice or remedies?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
    is there a way of curing carpal tunnel without surgery? My hands are numb in the morning when i wake. I've lost a lot of strength in my hands. When doing repetitive things like cutting my sons hair, prepping food, typin excessively. I really would like to avoid surgery if at all possible.. Please any advice or remedies?
    Try any of these natural remedies.

Acupunture,Acupressure and Homeopathic Arnica tablets. Also vitamin B6 and B12 has helped me a lot.

prusy

I had the most success by wrapping my wrists and hands with bandage to stop their movement when I sleep. I was bending them a lot while sleeping, and I'd wake up in the morning and they felt like they were on fire. I also tried putting ice in the middle on my palm to help the inflamed nerves. Try staying away from the "bad" activities for several days. Good luck--I agree that surgery is the last resort!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information