+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laryea Kingston Makes Vitesse Arnhem Debut

BBoy T

Default Laryea Kingston Makes Vitesse Arnhem Debut

Ghana midfielder Laryea Kingston has made his debut for Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem after playing in their 1-0 win over Belgian side Cercle Brugge.

The 30-year-old came on as a substitute in the 68th for Felixdaal and he was impressive in his first game for the club.Vitesse fortified their midfield to move out of relegation zone of the four-week old Eredivisie.The Eredivisie league campaigners have given the gifted the player the chance to revive his career in Europe and coach Ted van Leeuwen hailed the qualities of the Ghanaian.

laryea is a good player no doubt....... but that silly red card that he got at the Afcon 06 against senegal was a big blow to his career.......... caf stupidly gave a hefty amount of match bans which nonsensically carried on to the world cup ...... ghana really missed his services in the world cup.......

i think is national team career is slowly coming to an end but good luck to him at vitesse ......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

i saw the vitesse game briefly he wasn't bad at all.Laryea was playing to the gallery tho'.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    i saw the vitesse game briefly he wasn't bad at all.Laryea was playing to the gallery tho'.
    i know its still to early but u think bra laryea can still compete and retake his spot on the national team? ..... he was a good player on his best day for ghana though

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    i know its still to early but u think bra laryea can still compete and retake his spot on the national team? ..... he was a good player on his best day for ghana though
    He can be the "Appiah" for 2014...lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    He can be the "Appiah" for 2014...lol
    hahahaha....... "old soljah never never dies" of the 2014 team abi...... lol

"Larry" Kingston will come good in 2014 like Sarpei. Watch this space.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information