+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Stars Coach In A Dilemma

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Black Stars Coach In A Dilemma

The status of Coach Milovan Rajevac came into serious question again at the weekend, despite steering Ghana’s Black Stars to a rollicking start in the 2012 Africa Nations Cup qualifiers in Swaziland last Sunday, following reports linking the Serbian to a fresh one-year contract with Saudi Arabian club side Al Ahly Jeddah.

While the 3-0 walloping of the Swazis was refreshing for Rajevac who is seeking for an extension of his two-year contract which ran out last month, news of him signing a one-year contract with the Saudi club raised questions over his ongoing negotiations with the Ghana Football Association (GFA).

The Arabic website www.yallakora.com alleged at the weekend that Rajevac had actually signed a one-year contract with Al Ahly Jeddah to replace their Norwegian coach after just four games, though details of the financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

However, leading the Black Stars to Swaziland at a time he was out of contract spoke volumes of the Serbian’s interest in the Ghana job as well.

Rumor has it that the Serbian tactician had been offered a lucrative contract where he should be earning $ 7 million a year compared to the $66,000 a month, 2 year contract offered by the GFA.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 9th September 2010 at 05:54 AM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lolol this milo: drink for champions coach that we have koraaaa aden .......... anyways lets him decide very had because 66000 a month is mint and if he comes short of the goals set for the national team........ he will really see the other side of ghanaians ..... lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

BBoy T

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolol this milo: drink for champions coach that we have koraaaa aden .......... anyways lets him decide very had because 66000 a month is mint and if he comes short of the goals set for the national team........ he will really see the other side of ghanaians ..... lol

I will take the 7mil and run if i were Milo. Ghanaians will show him their true colors soon. On the flipside, he can also stay and make history with the Black Stars because the players coming through are world beaters.

i heard he took the saudi oil money and run. Milo shoulda stayed cos this Black Stars coulda made him famous.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    i heard he took the saudi oil money and run. Milo shoulda stayed cos this Black Stars coulda made him famous.
    .... he replied to those claims as nonsensical unless this is the latest news on this saga

I hope it's just a rumor cos i personally would love to see him make it to 2014. Ghana footie needs continuity plus he's building a good team for the future.

i suspect there is something fishy behind the scenes with milo though ..... he has stalled the accepting or declining of the offer contract......... because i have not heard anything on milo declining the contract..... anyways ...... his philosophy seems to work well with ghana during tournaments....... we play well and hard to score by opponents......anyways lets see what happens

milo has quit as ghana coach for a lucrative deal with the saudi arabia club we've been hearing ......

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    milo has quit as ghana coach for a lucrative deal with the saudi arabia club we've been hearing ......
    Well,it's business as usual. I wish him all the best.The way forward is for who ever repalces him to continue from where he left off. Trust Ghana to take 10 steps back....

Q,who do u think will be the best replacement at this time ?

Dilemma over !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information