+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: Chinese female condoms too small for S.African Women ?

  1. #26
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Q'lypse, why do u insist on spelling the word ------ with a full stop in btn? is that supposed to be some kind of respect to the word? p3 b33bi fa koraa massa!

    And u better not reply with a thesis
    you see what just happened when you spelt the correct word? That is why.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  2. #27
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    you see what just happened when you spelt the correct word? That is why.

    So which one of you geniuses thought it was a sart idea to block the work va.gina in here? Since we r discussing it, why don't you get a grip and take the silly block off? mtchhew.

  3. #28
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    So which one of you geniuses thought it was a sart idea to block the work va.gina in here? Since we r discussing it, why don't you get a grip and take the silly block off? mtchhew.
    do you see me as a mod here? mmwwssstteeww. maame towaa dwene mu
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    oh madam ... it is for science ooo ...... select one of this picture along with a description of size to help us futher our research ...... we are very grateful to ur contribution in advance



    lolol
    nansins raised to the power 64.....come see for yourself and make the selection........s3 wo ye barima paa...b3n me wo ha......mmttssseeeeewwwww
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  5. #30
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    As y'all can see, my conclusion is the vagi.na's ultimate goal is pushing babies out of it. The di.ck is for partying and bullshit.ting, pleasure spree, something for the road, new year eve's party. The baby mission is like climbing a mountain whiles carrying rocks, pushing a bulldozer uphill, shoving pineapples up your as.s mission. Tough.

    All in all, the dic.k is a cucumber to the p.ussy... take it or leave it




    A baby to the vagi.na is a freaking watermelon.







    Cheers
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    do you see me as a mod here? mmwwssstteeww. maame towaa dwene mu
    hahahahahaa you and Akosua mo yare k3k3...na this one too be fight?
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    As y'all can see, my conclusion is the vagi.na's ultimate goal is pushing babies out of it. The di.ck is for partying and bullshit.ting, pleasure spree, something for the road, new year eve's party. The baby mission is like climbing a mountain whiles carrying rocks, pushing a bulldozer uphill, shoving pineapples up your as.s mission. Tough.

    All in all, the dic.k is a cucumber to the p.ussy... take it or leave it




    A baby to the ------ is a freaking watermelon.







    Cheers
    hahahhaa quite graphic...point well noted.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  8. #33
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahahaa you and Akosua mo yare k3k3...na this one too be fight?
    no, sister no p3 ntokwa too much
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  9. #34
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahhaa quite graphic...point well noted.
    if im not blunt enough, people won't get it.

    Na u koraa, what tym do u sleep? 10am my time is supposed to be 3am ur tym. Hmmm
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  10. #35
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pacific Asia
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Hey ... Asian condoms are definitevely too small ... for us. Hugs... ;-)

  11. #36
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pacific Asia
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Well, you know how it is: it's the same with Chinese condoms as well as with all other China products: They DO work or they DO NOT. There is no warranty. The quality of all DPRK products is overall: lousy. My PC's replacement PSU - made in China - it works, but it is the loudest PSU I ever bought in my life (tick... tick... tick... ) and it#s the second, after the first replacement part failed completely. The Chinese feel GREAT, but their products are definitively LOUSY... Hugs a lot girls!

  12. #37
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pacific Asia
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Hey! I have definitively some great PUMPKIN pictures to offer. If you want....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •