+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese female condoms too small for S.African Women ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Chinese female condoms too small for S.African Women ?

A South African court has blocked the government from buying 11 million female condoms from China, saying they are too small, a newspaper reported Friday.
    The finance ministry had awarded a contract to a firm called Siqamba Medical, which planned to buy the Phoenurse condoms from China, the Beeld newspaper said.
    A rival firm, Sekunjalo Investments Corporation, turned to the High Court in Pretoria after losing the bid, arguing that their condoms were 20 percent larger than the Chinese ones.

Judge Sulet Potterill blocked the deal with Siqamba, ruling that the female condoms were too small, made from the wrong material, and were not approved by the World Health Organisation, the paper said.
    South Africa has more HIV infections than any country in the world, with 5.38 million of its 50 million people carrying the virus.

How big must the South African pum pum be for the prophylactic condom to fit ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post

How big must the South African pum pum be for the prophylactic condom to fit ?
    I can volunteer to go to SA and carry out a detailed research for the house... The house will be assured of first hand information... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    I can volunteer to go to SA and carry out a detailed research for the house... The house will be assured of first hand information... LOL.
    Honorable get on it ASAP

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

haahhahahaa Agya ayekoo....not surprising to hear you say this considering your name
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Akosua

Default Chinese female condoms too small for S.African Women ?

well, duh!!!

Akosua

it was Chinese male, not female condoms. Pope, ahbon paa

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    it was Chinese male, not female condoms. Pope, ahbon paa
    The article says FEMALE CONDOMS lololololololol

Akosua

The article says FEMALE CONDOMS lololololololol
    Yes, and you are right. it is female condoms... dang! I can only surmise that maybe their females have a more bigger opening to accommodate their male counterparts bigger assets.

LMAO

So back to my question from earlier on, what are the dimensions of the average punani ?

Akosua

So back to my question from earlier on, what are the dimensions of the average punani ?

U shd be the one providing me with that information, since u have, and continue to high five vaginas

Yes, and you are right. it is female condoms... dang! I can only surmise that maybe their females have a more bigger opening to accommodate their male counterparts bigger assets.

LMAO
    no, that is not true. This is something that i went to great lengths with one guy debating. And if Im allowed, I will post the link here.

Its about how there are speculations that black women have bigger vaginae than white women etc.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

All these outstanding matters, debates and speculations relating to size of various holes and openings will be well and truly resolved when I'm done with my research... Infact I might just have to take a trip to china to do a comparitive study there too.

If you have any questions relating to the prosposed study, please post your questions and suggestions here and they will all be taken into account during the study and research.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    no, that is not true. This is something that i went to great lengths with one guy debating. And if Im allowed, I will post the link here.

Its about how there are speculations that black women have bigger vaginae than white women etc.
    Massa get your post on. We are all learning !

All these outstanding matters, debates and speculations relating to size of various holes and openings will be well and truly resolved when I'm done with my research... Infact I might just have to take a trip to china to do a comparitive study there too.

If you have any questions relating to the prosposed study, please post your questions and suggestions here and they will all be taken into account during the study and research.
    I'm down with you on your research. Find out the diameter,circumference and elasticity of the vajayjay.

Let me first say this before I post the rest here. If a race's vaginas are big or whatever size to accommodate the size of its male race ----- size what about child birth? Certainly babies are way bigger than penises. No?

Or are black babies or black people bigger people than other races?

Have more to say....later
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

BBoy T

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Let me first say this before I post the rest here. If a race's vaginas are big or whatever size to accommodate the size of its male race ----- size what about child birth? Certainly babies are way bigger than penises. No?

Or are black babies or black people bigger people than other races?

Have more to say....later
    I think the issue at stake is about the size of the hole and perhaps the depth during intercourse and not at child birth.

We all know the size at child birth is another thing all together.
    I think I will have to score a South African woman before i can comment on this story.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    I think I will have to score a South African woman before i can comment on this story.
    Will you be volunteering to be one of my research assistants then???

Had to edit parts of my posts because it became a heated debate which included statistical formulas and language.

But the world is not made of black and Asian women only. Why reject the other races? Asian women are tiny people, stature & size, no doubt and to compare vaginal sizes, obviously the black vagin.a will win hands down.

Nature works in a way that works for anything surviving in its given habitat. That is, Inuits have eyes that look like they are shutting all due to the white snow's brightness, the skin around the eyes have to contract to save the eyes from too much light (brightness). In time, their race are born with such features. Predators have their eyes in front of their faces because they zero in on their prey and preys have their eyes on the sides of their faces to look out for predators. Darker skin in Africa due to the sun (heat) etc. White people have less pores in their skin than black people. Next time you run with a white person, just look at how much you sweat compared to the white person or that, when you are at hot place, check how fast you perspire compared to a lighter skin person. You let out heat more because darker surfaces attract more heat. It is all by design. I can go on and on and on.

Social theorists have asked questions which followers that since (urban legend) if black men pack bigger di.cks than all other races then black women must have wider and deeper vaginas to accommodate these papa action goddamn sweet di.ck willies.

Social theorists even go on about the missionary position (you know, it is called missionary position because when the missionaries traveled to Africa they introduced the woman lie down position, man on top because its the only acceptable position to the lord) because the natives simply watched how animals have sex.

More theories from social theorists say, the local populations often copulated in a manner they observed from nature - rear entry often standing. Social theorists go on..Is it possible then, that black men have a tendency toward a larger peni.s because they evolved (by sexual selection) needing a longer peni.s in order to gain entry in that position? In order to get entry from a standing position at the rear of the woman, one needs excess length to account for the displacement by her bottom.

Is it possible then that the same idea, customary position of coitus, explains the evolution of a shorter peni.s (by sexual selection) in the Asian population as they historically (according to artistic renderings) engaged in copulation with the woman on top - which wouldn't require as long a peni.s to gain entry. Entry of a particularly large peni.s in this position would be uncomfortable for the woman since this position is known to achieve deepest penetration........................
    This is all theory but I agree with Asian mens' di.ck sizes etc.

To continue....

But in raw scientific study, it is all myth. Myth created in America, stereotyped nonsense about black men packing, that black women must have bigger holes to handle them. Here is the catch. How about birth? Since black people or black babies are not the size of Bison or Elephants and white people are not small size people, then white or black vaginas ain't so different after all. A good trained (ie. experienced) pu.ssy can take any di.ck at first shot any day any time, give or take. It is birth that counts you see.

Here is a good summary of what I'm saying, "on average scientifically white women and black women are equal in va.gina size. The only race that tends to have a different or smaller size are Asian women, but besides that other races are equal vagi.na area. It was a made up sterotype from some Americans, their belief if stereotypically black men have big penises, then that means black women have big vagin.a's, and that stereotype spreaded, and some ignorant people believe it.

Truth is, race has nothing to do with it. Women's vaginas are made for birthing, and can accomodate most peni.s sizes when aroused. Aroused women's vagin.a's expand, but the only women who are "tighter" are virgins, but thats not even a guarantee. Some women have tighter vaginal muscles than others. However, race has NOTHING to do with vaginal size, it varies from women to women, not race/ethnicity to race/ethnicity.

It should also be noted that va.gina's change size in all women depending on the activity. A woman who doesn't have frequent sex will find her v.agina contract and become smaller over time. Same hold true with active you, it will expand with size as larger objects are introduced into the area. This is part of the reason why doctors tell women not to have sex for weeks after birth, their v.agina's have expanded so much from the birth that it can take months for them to return to their size before birth. The previous edit was very much correct in stating the stereotypes related to the widespread believe in culture and media that black pu.ssy's are large, it's simply not the case, and the same holds true for black and white males di.ck's."

cheii Q the vagi.na size expect ... lolol ..... but u know all this can be solved very simply ...

there are many black women on here ...... we can start by letting them describe their vagiina size and use that as a sample ...... continue adding to the sample until we reach the critical limit where we can make conclusion from this ......

so chapati and cutiebaby start us off in the name of science and research

lololol
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 21st September 2011 at 07:02 PM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    cheii Q the vagi.na size expect ... lolol ..... but u know all this can be solved very simply ...

there are many black women on here ...... we can start by letting them describe their ------ size and use that as a sample ...... continue adding to the sample until we reach the critical limit where we can make conclusion from this ......

so chapati and cutiebaby start us off in the name of science and research

lololol
    herrrrr "big head" dont even go there ........dont tempt me. I am trying to turn over a new leaf, dont be the thorn in my flesh ........OTHERWISE hmmmmm
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Akosua

Q'lypse, why do u insist on spelling the word ------ with a full stop in btn? is that supposed to be some kind of respect to the word? p3 b33bi fa koraa massa!

And u better not reply with a thesis

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    herrrrr "big head" dont even go there ........dont tempt me. I am trying to turn over a new leaf, dont be the thorn in my flesh ........OTHERWISE hmmmmm
    oh madam ... it is for science ooo ...... select one of this picture along with a description of size to help us futher our research ...... we are very grateful to ur contribution in advance

lolol
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 21st September 2011 at 07:19 PM.

Q'lypse, why do u insist on spelling the word ------ with a full stop in btn? is that supposed to be some kind of respect to the word? p3 b33bi fa koraa massa!

And u better not reply with a thesis
    akosua u too prepare for the survey ..... we will need a description from u regarding size and appearance .... pls see the pic above
    lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    oh madam ... it is for science ooo ...... select one of this picture along with a description of size to help us futher our research ...... we are very grateful to ur contribution in advance

lolol
    Goodness gracious Quophi these punani mugshots are intense Ze Punani numero 26 looks Boricua #4 is definitely Ghanaian. Right Akosua ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information