Quote Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
is there a way of curing carpal tunnel without surgery? My hands are numb in the morning when i wake. I've lost a lot of strength in my hands. When doing repetitive things like cutting my sons hair, prepping food, typin excessively. I really would like to avoid surgery if at all possible.. Please any advice or remedies?
Yes, there is now a way of avoiding surgey to alleviate the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. It is a simple step procedure that works to alleviate the pressure exerted on the median nerve in the wrist. The excessive traction of the ligaments in your wrists cause the sensation of pain and numbness as the median nerve plays a role in transmitting pain "signals". Though its not very popular, CTRAC is a new technology that helps to relieve pain and pressure in the carpals of your wrist by exerting presuure that relaxes ur wrist bones and ligaments and removes pressure from the median nerve. I suggest you talk to a physician, and depending on the severity of your symptoms, he will advise you on the steps to take. I wish you the best of luck, but try to do less with your hands, and do ergonomic excercises by wiggling your wrists intermittently to relax the ligaments, it just might help to momentarily relieve pain!!