+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does God Make Mistakes

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Question Does God Make Mistakes

I've been reading a lot about gender dysphoria and I wonder why anybody will think they are trapped in their bodies. The creator specifically assigned certain characteristics to help distinguish males from females and the creator went a step further to bump others up with both organs, and even they choose one gender over the other so how then can one say they are not who they were meant to be when the obvious is there to make that distinction ? Is science to be blamed for this ?

"I have a ----- and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT"
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 16th September 2011 at 05:17 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

My take on this very simple...
    These folks all need their heads examined...
    Like it's so aptly put, the problem is between their ears...

It's just pathetic how society is been made to accept this anomaly.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Spent too many lives in male bodies, the soul/spirit that inhabits this body still wants the male energy.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    we all need our heads examined since we think we are perfect or should be what someone or some......thing called society recommends. By following that perhaps that makes it okay, after all it goes with the status quo, right?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    what is society and what makes something or someone an anomaly

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Spent too many lives in male bodies, the soul/spirit that inhabits this body still wants the male energy.
    true dat Q ... that is one of the many reason or contributing factors to transgender and same sex issues ......

mundanely speaking ... too many male lives preceding a the current female lives takes some adjustment and balancing as the male energy is pretty dominant ......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

pope paaa ...... a human being exist and u talking about the fact that society should not accept him???? the very existence of this human being is proof that god accepts and approve of him/her ..... so who is society again and does its acceptance really matter????

Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    quaigu i see this transgender thing as deeper and not just misfiring of neurons in the brain ...... the brain is just a chemical transformer anyways which translate thoughts, feelings and emotions into chemical thereby expressing the mind or spirit into the body ......

one must be careful and not reactively judge people willy nilly ...... or attach negativity to people due to their issues we do not even understand 0.000000000001% of it .....

anyways just my take on this and the general reaction towards the topic at hand .......

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    pope paaa ...... a human being exist and u talking about the fact that society should not accept him???? the very existence of this human being is proof that god accepts and approve of him/her ..... so who is society again and does its acceptance really matter????
    You see ----- and then some blokes tell you it's a ---- and should be a accepted as a ----.. massa come on. I don't wanna be a part of the delusional society. Don't get me wrong i don't hate them( the trannys) i just wont call a she a he just because she chooses to grow a beard.

You see ----- and then some blokes tell you it's a ---- and should be a accepted as a ----.. massa come on. I don't wanna be a part of the delusional society. Don't get me wrong i don't hate them( the trannys) i just wont call a she a he just because she chooses to grow a beard.
    lololol ..... ic pope ..... im really not trying to tell u wat to do or support ... just bringing stuff to the table to encourage deep examination and understanding of such things beyond the mundane and what the physical eye sees(which is not up to 10% anyways and heavily dependent on focus) ....

anyways im just pointing out on this thread that there is more happening than just the simple stand that these people are sick in the brain or the acceptance/non acceptance of society towards such people or the other mundane issues and concerns that is brought forth as a reaction towards these people
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 17th September 2011 at 11:26 PM.

I've been reading a lot about gender dysphoria and I wonder why anybody will think they are trapped in their bodies. The creator specifically assigned certain characteristics to help distinguish males from females and the creator went a step further to bump others up with both organs, and even they choose one gender over the other so how then can one say they are not who they were meant to be when the obvious is there to make that distinction ? Is science to be blamed for this ?
    This is when you start examining your belief system(s).

First ask what is the creator, is it a he or she or is there anything like a creator at all as ive been told since i was a child?

Blame is not what you are looking for. Its the belief that makes one think something has gone wrong because whatever is manifesting is not going according to the status quo or the conditioning that has been done to me since i was born.

lololol ..... ic pope ..... im really not trying to tell u wat to do all support ... just bringing stuff to the table to encourage deep examination and understanding of such things beyond the mundane and what the physical eye sees(which is not up to 10% anyways and heavily dependent on focus) ....

anyways im just pointing out on this thread that there is more happening than just the simple stand that these people are sick in the brain or the acceptance/non acceptance of society towards such people or the other mundane issues and concerns that is brought forth as a reaction toward these people
    we've come so far yet we are still lagging waaaaay behind so far as understanding what the works in the background or backstage that make things come to the physical realm is concerned. Even though psychology has made good progress, its still suffers from the myopic scientific thinking of what could be going on with the body, soul and mind. Calling people who don't do the norm or don't fit in societal's norms names, psychological disorder, histronic disorder, psychotic this and that. We have a whole lot to learn, a whole lot..

we've come so far yet we are still lagging waaaaay behind so far as understanding what the works in the background or backstage that make things come to the physical realm is concerned. Even though psychology has made good progress, its still suffers from the myopic scientific thinking of what could be going on with the body, soul and mind. Calling people who don't do the norm or don't fit in societal's norms names, psychological disorder, histronic disorder, psychotic this and that. We have a whole lot to learn, a whole lot..
    true that brother ..... there is so much in the background that our limited human perspective is unaware of .....

u kno the saying that hitler was a great teacher and of service to humanity ......... how many people will not throw tantrums at this saying and go on about how in hell cam a wicked person like hitler be classified as a great teacher who taught humanity great lessons about humanity and was of great service to humanity ......

a few years 50 or hundred years ago such people would have met immediate death ..... hell a few hundred years ago was the notion of a soul incarnating in a body termed black viewed as an anomaly by the west???? wasnt the black man proclaimed to be be animals to less than a human being and subject to death and oppression based on such nonsensical beliefs??? ... was the western society right on perceiving black people this way in the past??? the same goes for women, Palestinians, etc depending on the location and time period ....... its all good though ... we are marching forward ..... slowly but still marching forward ...........
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 19th September 2011 at 06:19 PM.

true that brother ..... there is so much in the background that our limited human perspective is unaware of .....

u kno the saying that hitler was a great teacher and of service to humanity ......... how many people will not throw tantrums at this saying and go on about how a wicked person like hitler can be classified as a great teacher who taught humanity great lessons about humanity and was of great service to humanity ......

a few years 50 or hundred years ago such people would have met immediate death ..... hell a few hundred years ago was the notion of a soul incarnating in a body termed black viewed as an anomaly by the west???? wasnt the black man proclaimed to be be animals to less than a human being and subject to death and oppression based on such nonsensical beliefs??? ... was the western society right on perceiving black people this way in the past??? the same goes for women, Palestinians, etc depending on the location and time period ....... its all good though ... we are marching forward ..... slowly but still marching forward ...........
    i think you and I are fu.ck ups who poop parties. We point out the the many ways to look at a 'problem' or before it is even a problem, we look at it differently, like catalyst for progress (another word for negativity). But I won't stop being on this path. I enjoy it thoroughly and I like being challenged if i fall under the close mindedness path. Its on...

This is when you start examining your belief system(s).

First ask what is the creator, is it a he or she or is there anything like a creator at all as ive been told since i was a child?

Blame is not what you are looking for. Its the belief that makes one think something has gone wrong because whatever is manifesting is not going according to the status quo or the conditioning that has been done to me since i was born.

My belief system is sound bruh. For one, I know i didn't evolve from an ape and Tofu is certainly not meat nor fish. lol

My belief system is sound bruh. For one, I know i didn't evolve from an ape and Tofu is certainly not meat nor fish. lol
    lololololololololololol

lol. Pope paa. By the way, when you say I, who is talking?

lol. Pope paa. By the way, when you say I, who is talking?
    eii massa wey kind quoshan be dis ? lol anyway BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT = I

eii massa wey kind quoshan be dis ? lol anyway BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT = I
    lololololol ... but ur answer is very intriguing ......... not so much the body as im aware our ego use our bodies as identification and establish an "I" on it .......

but soul and spirit and writing , body, soul, spirit = I is intriguing ...... what do u mean by this exactly .....

for example if u say .....

"I am going to the supermarket" are u also implying
    "BODY,SOUL,AND SPIRIT is going to the supermarket" ???

lololololol ... but ur answer is very intriguing ......... not so much the body as im aware our ego use our bodies as identification and establish an "I" on it .......

but soul and spirit and writing , body, soul, spirit = I is intriguing ...... what do u mean by this exactly .....

for example if u say .....

"I am going to the supermarket" are u also implying
    "BODY,SOUL,AND SPIRIT is going to the supermarket" ???
    Exactly. Therefore based on my earlier response and making an inference from your example,
    MY BODY,SOUL AND SPIRIT goes to the market and we leave none behind. and my soul and boy and spiritttttttta(can i hear an Amen) knowwwwwwwwwsa thata my body,and soullla and spirita, did nota evolvee from an ape.(say amen brotha) and tofu no mattterr what flavor is stillll not meat or fisha....can i get an amen.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO ooooooooooooh i'm in da spirta.
    My soul got a ----,my spirit got a ---- and bodyyyyyyya got a ---- ohhhhh and i'm loving this thing between between my legss ohhhh gloryyyyyyyyyy !

Exactly. Therefore based on my earlier response and making an inference from your example,
    MY BODY,SOUL AND SPIRIT goes to the market and we leave none behind. and my soul and boy and spiritttttttta(can i hear an Amen) knowwwwwwwwwsa thata my body,and soullla and spirita, did nota evolvee from an ape.(say amen brotha) and tofu no mattterr what flavor is stillll not meat or fisha....can i get an amen.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO ooooooooooooh i'm in da spirta.
    My soul got a ----,my spirit got a ---- and bodyyyyyyya got a ---- ohhhhh and i'm loving this thing between between my legss ohhhh gloryyyyyyyyyy !
    ah, loool.

my body, my soul... who is talking here? Who is me? There gotta be something in possession of something. My.....who is 'my' or 'me' that has a body?

ah, loool.

my body, my soul... who is talking here? Who is me? There gotta be something in possession of something. My.....who is 'my' or 'me' that has a body?
    yes thats we ..... i dont thinks God does mistakes all the things happan in life it for our betterment................

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    yes thats we .....
    what are you saying?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information