+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conversations with God

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolol that seed to pay debt and god will bless the one who sold the seed is very funny paaa .......

most of these tele evangelist dont live within their means .... jimmy swaggart was raking in millions of dollars a month but still couldnt cover his expenses ......

one of benny hinn's marketing scheme that i saw on tv was when he was selling a pen with the lord's prayer on it for 75 dollars ....

the guy said he was thinking and writing about something where he was blanking out with a common pen in his hand ... he put that common pen down and took the lords prayer pen .... he put the lords prayer pen on the paper and suddenly the pen started moving by itself in his hand writing perfect sentences .... lololololol

wonderful pastor hinn but was he suggesting that the pen somehow knew what he was thinking and brought the perfect sentences when he blanked out ..... anyways

obiaa ne ne taste ......

Everybody types something short and is done. Only you and Q'lypse want to type an entire page and a half out

Now that I'm reading this for the 2nd time, I see it as a serious psychological case. Someone suffering from disappointments and low self esteem and uses PROJECTION as a way of escape his woes..

Quote Originally Posted by asem View Post
    And man I went in there and started off my day with the lord and said 'Lord Lord how you doing today. It’s going to be a great day.
    (this man is talking to himself...or he's thinking, certain fantacies he has.

And I noticed the lord wasn't acting right, …
    (obviously he noticed there was something wrong with himself

cause I know God, you know when your child is not felling good
    (everyone knows when they are not feeling well)

You know when something, you may not know what it is but he wasn't acting right for lack of a better term.
    (he= Jesse wasn't acting right

I know God I know him and I know the (fulness of his presence , and I know him.)
    (Jesse can't stop Fanaticising)

And I said something’ wrong. And this is what I'm saying, it wasn't with me.
    (yes it was)

And then it hit me, I said Lord you had a bad day?
    (Oops, after close introspection, Jesses finds out the reason why the day hasn't been going well for Jesse)

I said and he said “Yea my children have been disobeying me” then it dawned on me.
    (Jesse finally figures out some people don't want to listen to his preachings, probably due to his mental state)

I said somebody hurt you today, I said lord I don't ever want to hurt you anymore so lord I’m going to cancel all my appointments and all this stuff that we call ministry and I'm gonna sit here and I don’t know how to say this God for a lack of better term, till you fell better.
    (Jesse's psychological disorder is serious, he needs help)

Cause so many people hurt him that day… Lord I said I'm just going to bless you I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna just call your name. And it dawned on me and the Lord went “Thank you Jesse.” .
    (this individually needs help)
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Everybody types something short and is done. Only you and Q'lypse want to type an entire page and a half out
    lololololol akosua ninja paaa
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

lool, se s33 wosee. Sister Akos you must be new here
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

pastor kwamena ..... free jesse oooo free jesse ... lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    lool, se s33 wosee. Sister Akos you must be new here

Yes, very new, and completely baffled at this behavior of yours.

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololololol akosua ninja paaa

hahahaha. me b3 huri 3si wo tri so

Yes, very new, and completely baffled at this behavior of yours.
    The head of the Gods knew me from other worlds before he created this one and its because of the thesis writing that's why he asked me to God this forum. Behavior paa, lol, oh Akosua

Neophyte

The question, how come you can't do it yourself, how come you can't sow you own seed or ask God to 7x your money so that you can pay these debts? Sometimes Im so in shock that I wanna cry. PEOPLE?!!!!! WHAT??!!
    Good question,,, they won’t becos they know is an empty promise,,,,and beside they have thousands of gullible people out there who will fall for this Ponzi scheme crap ,,,, The nastiest part about all of this is the way it disproportionately draws in the poor and desperate looking for hope.

Neophyte

I dnt believe or disbelieve him. I dn't have an opinion abt him or what he says. Im totally indifferent to him.

Its Asem I was after.

creepy obsesssion,,,,stalker

Akosua

creepy obsesssion,,,,stalker

U wish. Get over yourself!

Akosua

The head of the Gods knew me from other worlds before he created this one and its because of the thesis writing that's why he asked me to God this forum. Behavior paa, lol, oh Akosua

hahaha. Yes, behavior.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information