+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A woman's prayer

Default A woman's prayer

Lord, I ask for wisdom to understand a man, love to forgive him and patience for his moods because if i ask for strength, i'd just BEAT HIM TO DEATH!".

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

that sounds like a prayer most men will pray for women.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Lord, I ask for wisdom to understand a man, love to forgive him and patience for his moods because if i ask for strength, i'd just BEAT HIM TO DEATH!".
    Lord in addition, give us the grace to withstand all the trash they drag our way and also help us to handle the pain and heartache they bring to us.

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Lord in addition, give us the grace to withstand all the trash they drag our way and also help us to handle the pain and heartache they bring to us.
    Lord PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,give us the 007 skills to catch them red handed when they cheat oh and God, croc skins to tolerate chicken punches they throw at us. Please God for added measure dry our tears so they don't see us cry when they hurt us cos they like to gloat. AMEN

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Lol, insinuation galore. But i still believe the messages are being delivered to the right recipients.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Lord PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,give us the 007 skills to catch them red handed when they cheat oh and God, croc skins to tolerate chicken punches they throw at us. Please God for added measure dry our tears so they don't see us cry when they hurt us cos they like to gloat. AMEN
    Heavenly Father, please give us the enduring spirit to handle their cheating asses and the lies they keep telling us and also make our hands more firmer to be able to throw more punches. Lord also let them feel the pain they inflict on us and let their tears continue to flow in rivers and oceans so we can also feel.........................

Lol, insinuation galore. But i still believe the messages are being delivered to the right recipients.
    hahahahaha Bro no insinuations going on, we are all praying....I'm sure the Lord is all ears listening and yep you right, the recipients are really having their ears full.......

lolololol ..... the initial post rather fits a man praying to god over a woman ... lol

in fact the prayer is unisex....... lololol ....... a macho woman will pray this prayer religiously not to lead her astray ..... lol lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by pope alomo
    Heavenly Father, please give us the enduring spirit to handle their cheating asses and the lies they keep telling us and also make our hands more firmer to be able to throw more punches. Lord also let them feel the pain they inflict on us and let their tears continue to flow in rivers and oceans so we can also feel.........................
    Answer: My children ...................... i did not create the two of u to fight and repel against each other but rather to complete each other in the physical world and attract to each ........

now carry ur misplaced prayer request go far away from from......
    nonsense and ingredients............
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

BBoy T

Nsempii, this woman's prayer paaa lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    Answer: My children ...................... i did not create the two of u to fight and repel against each other but rather to complete each other in the physical world and attract to each ........

now carry ur misplaced prayer request go far away from from......
    nonsense and ingredients............
    hahahahahaahaaha eeeeeeiiiiiii Quophi now you want to turn into God abi and answer prayers......okay I hear you but these prayers arent misplaced.....women need grace to handle men like yourself......Infact I need to pray for special grace just for me to be able to handle you and your wahala.............lol

This prayer is DEEP..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I'm loving this. LOL

eii Cutie hmm

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    eii Cutie hmm
    Mega hmmm what have I done??? Any problem? lol

bump

Hahahhahahaha I think I need to pray this prayer today because I am about to.............."all comments reserved"

Hahahhahahaha I think I need to pray this prayer today because I am about to.............."all comments reserved"

Yeah right !

anora

very nice...

Really it sounds like a women's prayer. nice to see that phrase..
    Last edited by anora; 16th July 2011 at 12:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information