+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54

Thread: What is the one, single food that you would never give up?

  1. #1

    Default What is the one, single food that you would never give up?

    For me it will have to be grilled tilapia.
    What would be yours?

  2. #2
    Bipolar Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,583

    Default

    Banku and okro. i would rather die.
    Agent Provocateur

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Yuca with Egg plant stew...
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  4. #4
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Does it have to be just one?

    Mine would be Banku and Okro, Kenkey, Waakye, Yams with spinach stew and koobi

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Does it have to be just one?

    Mine would be Banku and Okro, Kenkey, Waakye, Yams with spinach stew and koobi
    lol
    Akosua, nya ntoboase3.
    We only want want the one you absolutely can not do without, and will never give up.

  6. #6
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    lol
    Akosua, nya ntoboase3.
    We only want want the one you absolutely can not do without, and will never give up.

    See, I can't.. That's the problem

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default What is the one, single food that you would never give up?

    Massa Ananse FYI the women on this forum are bona fide "FOODIANS" so one favorite is a no-no

    DISCLAIMER
    ermm the devil made me say it.. don't come chewing ma asssss
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Does it have to be just one?
    Twinny I am with you on this one......I cant get one food I cant do without......
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    lol
    Akosua, nya ntoboase3.
    We only want want the one you absolutely can not do without, and will never give up.
    Agya ntoboase3 de3 y3 wo bi paa.....but we dont have one food we cant do without....enti y3 b3 ye no den???
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Massa Ananse FYI the women on this forum are bona fide "FOODIANS" so one favorite is a no-no

    DISCLAIMER
    ermm the devil made me say it.. don't come chewing ma asssss
    Pope you want the women on this forum to come get you but we wont.....We will put you to shame............

    FOOD IS GOOD AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN LIKING IT AND SO I CAN SAY MY TWIN AKOSUA & I LIKE FOOD.....wo haw me sen.(what be your problem)?
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  11. #11

    Default

    Okay now let me see....I cant do away with

    1. Banku and Okro stew/soup

    2. Bode3 ampesie(plantain) 3ne kontomire aa yapoto de nkate3 ne koobi atwi mu, ahwie3 ngu aguso...de kosua atua mu....(ground spinach with koobi & peanuts, with red oil & eggs)

    3. Tuo-zaafi

    4. Roasted Plantain & peanuts

    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  12. #12
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Okay now let me see....I cant do away with

    1. Banku and Okro stew/soup

    2. Bode3 ampesie(plantain) 3ne kontomire aa yapoto de nkate3 ne koobi atwi mu, ahwie3 ngu aguso...de kosua atua mu....(ground spinach with koobi & peanuts, with red oil & eggs)

    3. Tuo-zaafi

    4. Roasted Plantain & peanuts



    Hahahahaha! I love u sis... A woman after my own heart! Muah!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Hahahahaha! I love u sis... A woman after my own heart! Muah!
    hahahahaa love u more twinny...mmuuaahh
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  14. #14

    Default

    see how the foodians are rushed to this thread ... lolololol

    the foodiis pledge .....

    i promise on my honor
    to eat and never give up banku and okro stew ...
    i pledge myself to the consumption of akrante3 ....
    ......etc ....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    see how the foodians are rushed to this thread ... lolololol

    the foodiis pledge .....

    i promise on my honor
    to eat and never give up banku and okro stew ...
    i pledge myself to the consumption of akrante3 ....
    ......etc .
    ...
    You hit the nail right on the noggin...
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    see how the foodians are rushed to this thread ... lolololol

    the foodiis pledge .....

    i promise on my honor
    to eat and never give up banku and okro stew ...
    i pledge myself to the consumption of akrante3 ....
    ......etc ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    You hit the nail right on the noggin...
    Like they dont eat...mmttsseewwwwwwwwwww x 10000......comot your yawaness make I breath koraaa.......if y'all dont eat...let me know.

    We like food...it aint a crime....pphhbbttttttttttt...
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  17. #17
    Godfather Fashion Yaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    City of Angels, Cali. USA
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Ma siri saaaa..

    1: shito)
    2: kt school boys wif basic aptowriwa mashed tomatoe n kpakpo shito
    ni fante dockonu

    Basically kenkey n shito....


    all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

  18. #18
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Like they dont eat...mmttsseewwwwwwwwwww x 10000......comot your yawaness make I breath koraaa.......if y'all dont eat...let me know.

    We like food...it aint a crime....pphhbbttttttttttt...
    Foodians... see how y'all turned the thread into a chop bar
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Foodians... see how y'all turned the thread into a chop bar

    And you are enjoying the aroma coming out...aint you....u cant stop coming back for more....both u and Quophi......
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  20. #20
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    see how the foodians are rushed to this thread ... lolololol

    the foodiis pledge .....

    i promise on my honor
    to eat and never give up banku and okro stew ...
    i pledge myself to the consumption of akrante3 ....
    ......etc ....


    Hahahahahaha!! wonny3 serious. we will continue to pledge always. ebufu s3m

  21. #21
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    And you are enjoying the aroma coming out...aint you....u cant stop coming back for more....both u and Quophi......


    Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy true

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Hahahahahaha!! wonny3 serious. we will continue to pledge always. ebufu s3m
    Sister na wo boa no....wa nya bibi adi na wa b3 tena ha 3buebue na no.....lololol
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  23. #23
    Neophyte
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Banku and Okro

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Like they dont eat...mmttsseewwwwwwwwwww x 10000......comot your yawaness make I breath koraaa.......if y'all dont eat...let me know.

    We like food...it aint a crime....pphhbbttttttttttt...
    lol lol lol lol lol ok let us stop the intellectual dishonesty here .....

    A foodian or foodii is not established on the idea of liking or not liking food where a foodii likes food and non foodii no like food or perhaps hates food ......

    so stop this we like food blah blah blah dont u like food hon. foodian ur mama mechness ... lolololololololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Hahahahahaha!! wonny3 serious. we will continue to pledge always. ebufu s3m
    lolol oh akosua ...... wetin i do naa ..... nokor3 too be chest grow matter?
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •