Jaws dropped in Ghana when News-One reported last Monday that sensational fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam, was getting ready to marry a pretty-faced London-based Ghanaian studying at the University of Greenwich.

Obinim's wife

News-One investigations have revealed that Bonsamís new UK wife, Gertrude, has been dragged into the controversy surrounding the embattled leader of the International Godís Way Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim.

Bonsam, in explaining his planned marriage to News-One, said marrying a beautiful lady had a significant role to play in making one a beautiful husband. ďI would say it and if Obinim likes he should bring a crowbar to my shrine and see if I would not turn him into a snake. One of the things we all heard was that Obinim had said that his wife, Florence, was not good in bed and he was reported to have said very bad things about her sex organ.

ďI suspect Obinim does not see any beauty in the woman and that is why he would insult and embarrass her in that manner. But if he had married a woman he finds beauty in, maybe some of the things he did to his pastorís wife would not have happened to him. He should learn from me ad marry a beautiful woman next time and stop chasing other peopleís wives,Ē Bonsam noted.

Meanwhile, Florence Obinim, an award-winning gospel musician, has not made any comment in public since news broke that her husband had said some unpalatable things about her.

When Obinimís adulterous relationship with the wife of a junior pastor of his church was first reported, Florence jumped to the defence of her husband and expressed anger that the public was making it sound as if it was Bishop Obinim who wanted to have sex with someoneís wife.

The gospel singer said the lady rather begged Bishop Obinim for sex and that though the bishop committed adultery with the woman a couple of times, that was a long time ago and the matter should be laid to rest.

Kweku Bonsam & wife-to-be

She disclosed that Bishop Obinim personally informed her about his adulterous relationship with Pokuah, who was then not married and that she had since forgiven his husband. According to Florence Obinim, she and her husband fasted and prayed fervently to God to forgive Bishop Obinim for breaking his wedding vows and she was sure God had listened to their prayers.

Source: News one