+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Flirt: Flirting Tips Help You Show Interest

Default How to Flirt: Flirting Tips Help You Show Interest

You're hanging out at a party when, out of nowhere, you suddenly notice someone standing close to you. In fact, you realize he or she keeps turning up nearby, trying to catch your eye. The two of you start talking and your new friend smiles, laughs, finds excuses to touch you and holds your gaze. This person is clearly flirting with you. How do you know? Because, although you may not realize it, you are already an expert in flirting and body language.

Flirting Demystified

What would dating be without flirting? Flirting is fun, it signals that we're interested in someone and it initiates most successful relationships. Flirting means giving someone your full attention; it means smiling, touching and playing. In the right circumstances, it is a powerful tool. In the wrong circumstances, it can lead to embarrassment and be a complete turn off.

For most people, flirting comes naturally. Many forms of flirting are simply outgrowths of the way you behave when you meet someone you really like and are interested in having a romantic relationship with. However, some flirting is more subtle, making it hard to tell whether you're reading something that's not there into an interaction simply because you want the other person to flirt with you.

For these reasons, it's useful to examine some of the key indicators of flirting, which can prove extremely helpful when trying to figure out if the person across the table is interested in you and help you express your interest in them!

source: online

hmmmmm...sometimes its fun to flirt but you need to be careful so you dont find yourself in the wrong circumstances. Flirting with a guy and leaving him practically drooling all over wanting to get you so bad is a big turn on for some ladies and we love to see it. Leaving him hanging and not knowing when next he may bump into you or meet you are again makes it sweeter than honey but ladies beware you dont flirt with a stranger who may turn out to be your worst nightmare....your stalker.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

For most people, flirting comes naturally.
    tell me about it ! I have experienced it first hand.

The two of you start talking and your new friend smiles, laughs, finds excuses to touch you and holds your gaze.
    I'm re-living this as i type...HMM she "accidentally" felt my gadget.. you know that oopsy moment....

Leaving him hanging and not knowing when next he may bump into you or meet you are again makes it sweeter than honey...
    hmmmm
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    tell me about it ! I have experienced it first hand.
    Pope, I'm all ears waiting to hear about that experience.

I'm re-living this as i type...HMM she "accidentally" felt my gadget.. you know that oopsy moment....
    hahahahahaha....ooopsss....that unintentional accident

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information