+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: face vs body

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    aden? are you scared of long descriptive deep talks? Cutie paa.... One ought to make some points clear... Warning: Another thesis coming up..........

.........Sometimes we have to engage in such deep talks on these shallow forums, its not always about laughter and cheap talk about 3tw3 mu d33 d3wo ne kote3 bula k3sie3.. loool
    Ok Bro, lets back it up it here and make something clear.........the fact that I am not writing thesis don't mean I am not engaging in no such talks as you call it......You have decided this is the place you wanna do that and kudos to you, BRAVO........

For me, this is where I want to de-stress not add on more stress, basically I want to relax, laugh and have fun. After a hard days work or when I get into the office first thing in the morning, I want something to laugh and giggle about to see me through the work day or help me relax after my long day at work with these "oyibo" people. Which is really long when sometimes you sit behind the computer for over 11- 12 hours .

Do you really think I would want to come sit down and read half a page or sometimes a whole page of a "talk" you are having.......NOPE......NADA.

And believe you me.....I am not in this position alone. Sometimes, I can kick my feet up and read some of them especially like this you just wrote because its particular to me but I wont do it all the time.

Let me end here because I believe I have just written a thesis myself.....THANKS TO YOU.......
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Ok Bro, lets back it up it here and make something clear.........the fact that I am not writing thesis don't mean I am not engaging in no such talks as you call it......You have decided this is the place you wanna do that and kudos to you, BRAVO........

For me, this is where I want to de-stress not add on more stress, basically I want to relax, laugh and have fun. After a hard days work or when I get into the office first thing in the morning, I want something to laugh and giggle about to see me through the work day or help me relax after my long day at work with these "oyibo" people. Which is really long when sometimes you sit behind the computer for over 11- 12 hours .

Do you really think I would want to come sit down and read half a page or sometimes a whole page of a "talk" you are having.......NOPE......NADA.

And believe you me.....I am not in this position alone. Sometimes, I can kick my feet up and read some of them especially like this you just wrote because its particular to me but I wont do it all the time.

Let me end here because I believe I have just written a thesis myself.....THANKS TO YOU.......
    its not thesis to me . I understand, hmmmm, my dear, too much hard work..... humans have become slaves in offices and boxes we call cubicles...

ok, we will resort back to the 3tw3 talk so that u can laugh small wai lool
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

ah Sister Afia, with all this I tagged you on a fb video about Agya Koo to help you start your Monday with... haaba, wo ma me br3 koraa too much
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

its not thesis to me . I understand, hmmmm, my dear, too much hard work..... humans have become slaves in offices and boxes we call cubicles...

ok, we will resort back to the 3tw3 talk so that u can laugh small wai lool
    IKR....anyways eeii braa to wo bo...3tw3 talks this early morning....wa hy3 da anaa?.......

ah Sister Afia, with all this I tagged you on a fb video about Agya Koo to help you start your Monday with... haaba, wo ma me br3 koraa too much
    Thanks bro, will check it out when I get home this evening because I have decided not to "do facebooking" at work. Thanks though

Na s3 me ma ma wo ambr3 aaa.....hwan biom? How many crazy sisters you got? Obi p3 onya wate......wa nya biaa...wo nda Nyame ase......

, u give me a big swollen head k3k3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information