+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: face vs body

Red face face vs body

Which is better? Would u be intrigued more by the face or be wrapped in desire by the body. Looking forward to responses

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

all and non
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

both. I personally wont take nothing less.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Well, usually see the face first unless they have their back to you, then its good if they are packin'

I see but what if you had no choice but two n u r one on the dance floor or in a club? What is your choice based on: face or body? @ALL

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Which is better? Would u be intrigued more by the face or be wrapped in desire by the body. Looking forward to responses
    I would be intrigued by what stands out most and from my experiences it is never the looks but the character. I am always able to tell one's character based on the way they operate and speak.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I would be intrigued by what stands out most and from my experiences it is never the looks but the character. I am always able to tell one's character based on the way they operate and speak.
    i think everyono is mkin the post too deep. Maybe if it was a man doing asking the asking the responses would be different.
    But for sure sis im on the same page as u. I think the face would be agreat window to see how a per acts most times

Yaa I hardly fall in the worldly category of the shallow mind, ie, looks. So if this is a poll, I will be very boring and you won't get any vote from me. I don't live like most men do. I don't live in the old system of waaoooow, damn, look at that as.s, let me approach her nonsense. I look but that's about it, it ends there. You know, like seeing a Ferrari speeding down the road. If I look and approach all based on some fine fat as.s its lust 95%. This hardly happens anyway..

To get my answers, you would be looking at options like, eyes, eyebrows, tone of voice, body language, the way her lips move when she speaks, something about her neck... Now to me, you are intriguing me if these are some of the options.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

QLypse in fact you will make your future Mrs QLypse a happy woman. Good man you,thanks for sharing

I want my woman to be smart but i also want my woman to be sexually attractive with a nice face to go with that body. Lust is also very important in sustaining a relationship. So the body, ass or whatever are a must.

"My stair well dong doesn't attain sunrise on flat surfaces". that's for you to figure out. lol
    Agent Provocateur

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Yaa I hardly fall in the worldly category of the shallow mind, ie, looks. So if this is a poll, I will be very boring and you won't get any vote from me. I don't live like most men do. I don't live in the old system of waaoooow, damn, look at that as.s, let me approach her nonsense. I look but that's about it, it ends there. You know, like seeing a Ferrari speeding down the road. If I look and approach all based on some fine fat as.s its lust 95%. This hardly happens anyway..

To get my answers, you would be looking at options like, eyes, eyebrows, tone of voice, body language, the way her lips move when she speaks, something about her neck... Now to me, you are intriguing me if these are some of the options.
    hahhaaahha Q' lypse. I'm reminded about Tim Allen's quote "Men look at women the way men look at cars. Everyone looks at Ferraris. Now and then we like a pickup truck, and we all end up with station wagons."

Yaa, my dear, you will be hard pressed to find any guy who will pick face over body or vice versa because they both have their place in the grand scheme of things and are supposed to complement each other.
    Invariably however they will always come second to good character and moral rectitude.

Nice respnses Neoxiang n QuaquAnanse

Fashionista, what are are is your preference ? oopsy I think i know the answer.. going by the photos in the adult forum,i have a fair idea

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Fashionista, what are are is your preference ? oopsy I think i know the answer.. going by the photos in the adult forum,i have a fair idea
    what photos? oooow, the joint? hahahaa

QLypse in fact you will make your future Mrs QLypse a happy woman. Good man you,thanks for sharing
    , but i can be fockin tae

Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    hahhaaahha Q' lypse. I'm reminded about Tim Allen's quote "Men look at women the way men look at cars. Everyone looks at Ferraris. Now and then we like a pickup truck, and we all end up with station wagons."

Yaa, my dear, you will be hard pressed to find any guy who will pick face over body or vice versa because they both have their place in the grand scheme of things and are supposed to complement each other.
    Invariably however they will always come second to good character and moral rectitude.
    hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    , but i can be fockin tae
    finally i see the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAAME side of our etherial brotha

Akosua

I would say if its a man, u gotta look at 3 things, he needs to have the face, body and a huge package

Size does matter a lot in my books

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    asem oh an yall still aint added my suggestions to the other muy caliente sex.o army hehe please put Terrel Owens up there. Pope i find the shoulder attractive first but recently ive learned i like L Kravitz type

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    I would say if its a man, u gotta look at 3 things, he needs to have the face, body and a huge package

Size does matter a lot in my books
    CHECK THIS OUT http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthre...erfect-husband

asem oh an yall still aint added my suggestions to the other muy caliente sex.o army hehe please put Terrel Owens up there. Pope i find the shoulder attractive first but recently ive learned i like L Kravitz type
    we're working on it sis. i'm planning on opening a thread of hunks for your enjoyment lol
    I do know your taste LMAO

hmmmmmmm I dont wanna say i will go for looks...ba hmm atleast thats why kwabena kwaben sang a song and said "de3 mehw3 nanim aa mehu ahwehw333 Eny3 de3 wone ne nam aa na wotet3" ofcuz i will say both the face and the boy cos u can see some ladies frm the back and eishh u will be like this one is a catch only for her to turn and its like hurrican rolled thru.....and sometimes too u will see a nice face only to see the body like bode3 yato no chok......so face and body is wat i will look @..
    Loading Haters.... ████████████████]99%”
    U knw wat time it is.....dont like me? dnt give a F.U.C.K imma still be me

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    hmmmmmmm I dont wanna say i will go for looks...ba hmm atleast thats why kwabena kwaben sang a song and said "de3 mehw3 nanim aa mehu ahwehw333 Eny3 de3 wone ne nam aa na wotet3" ofcuz i will say both the face and the boy cos u can see some ladies frm the back and eishh u will be like this one is a catch only for her to turn and its like hurrican rolled thru.....and sometimes too u will see a nice face only to see the body like bode3 yato no chok......so face and body is wat i will look @..
    you are super funny ......osi hurricane....woye buey paa....thnx for sharing!

I guess it will be different from the guy's and ladies perspective.

My Mom told me something a while back that your partner you are with is just like your face.......just as you are proud of the face you have and will display it for all to see.....thats how you should be proud of the one you are with.

I believe both face & body counts
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    eeiiii braaa...as for this one...wa nsusu.....I cant stop laughing here.....asem oooo
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information