+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Plan the Perfect Honeymoon

Default How to Plan the Perfect Honeymoon

So you just finished planning the perfect wedding, complete with the dress of your dreams, countless bridesmaids, an invitation list a mile long and the most ornate place settings any of your guests will ever have laid their ungrateful eyes on. It's going to be flawless, phenomenal, a night you'll remember forever. But then what?

Arranging every last detail of the ceremony that will bind you to the one you love is exhausting, even with the help of wedding planners and other minions to manage the logistics of your grand soirée. The last thing you need after organizing the party of a lifetime (not to mention trying not to let the stress that goes with it show up in the pictures) is to have to plan every last detail of the perfect weeklong honeymoon.

Well, you're in luck. Instead of booking flights, hotels and romantic lobster dinners for two -- plus, all kinds of entertaining trysts to keep you busy between naps in the hammock and drinks at the poolside bar -- why not save money and let someone else do all the work with all-inclusive Sandals Resorts deals & discounts? Get the relaxing honeymoon you've been dreaming of at a price you can live with when you use our Sandals Resorts Promotion Code … and, best of all, you won’t have to lift a finger.
    A Cozy Room for Two

Sandals is known for providing couples with the most romantic vacation experience possible, starting with the room. While singles, friends and families are welcome to visit Sandals' beautiful resorts, only couples are allowed to stay there, making for a peaceful and calm honeymoon experience. Each all-inclusive Sandals package includes a stay in a magnificent, expansive suite, complete with fine mahogany furnishings, tiled floors, a whirlpool bathtub and a walk-in shower. Relax on your oversized balcony overlooking a crystal lagoon or the beautiful ocean or enjoy a couple's massage at the spa and heat things up in the sauna.

When you book a Sandals honeymoon package, your accommodations will include the full treatment, including a bottle of chilled, sparkling wine waiting for in the room, a turndown service with flower petals on your bed and breakfast in the room with fresh flowers. Consider booking an island getaway at Sandals Beaches Resorts and get a an affordable price on your entire trip that lets you revel in the good life with your new spouse without stressing out about the price.
    Candlelit Dining

Why call around for reservations at a different 5-star restaurant each night when you can book one honeymoon package and sample any of the three gourmet restaurants at Royal Plantations Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica? Each Sandals resort offers the finest in gourmet dining, with extensive menus, romantic candlelit dinners for two amidst flower-filled courtyards and the mouth-watering cuisines from around the globe.

Experience all this and more when you book your honeymoon using a package deal. Read about Sandals info and policies to find out if one of the 12 resorts on four idyllic islands is perfect destination for your honeymoon. Or read more about all-inclusive vacation packages to help you decide out if a bundled deal is the right setting for your post-wedding romance.

Save yourself the headache (and the extra cost) of booking every piece of your trip separately. Get the ideal honeymoon, worry-free, with a romantic getaway for two in one easy step!

source: online

hmmmmm sounds exciting and something I see myself doing again really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    So you just finished planning the perfect wedding, complete with the dress of your dreams, countless bridesmaids, an invitation list a mile long and the most ornate place settings any of your guests will ever have laid their ungrateful eyes on. It's going to be flawless, phenomenal, a night you'll remember forever. But then what?

Arranging every last detail of the ceremony that will bind you to the one you love is exhausting, even with the help of wedding planners and other minions to manage the logistics of your grand soirée. The last thing you need after organizing the party of a lifetime (not to mention trying not to let the stress that goes with it show up in the pictures) is to have to plan every last detail of the perfect weeklong honeymoon.

Well, you're in luck. Instead of booking flights, hotels and romantic lobster dinners for two -- plus, all kinds of entertaining trysts to keep you busy between naps in the hammock and drinks at the poolside bar -- why not save money and let someone else do all the work with all-inclusive Sandals Resorts deals & discounts? Get the relaxing honeymoon you've been dreaming of at a price you can live with when you use our Sandals Resorts Promotion Code … and, best of all, you won’t have to lift a finger.
    A Cozy Room for Two

Sandals is known for providing couples with the most romantic vacation experience possible, starting with the room. While singles, friends and families are welcome to visit Sandals' beautiful resorts, only couples are allowed to stay there, making for a peaceful and calm honeymoon experience. Each all-inclusive Sandals package includes a stay in a magnificent, expansive suite, complete with fine mahogany furnishings, tiled floors, a whirlpool bathtub and a walk-in shower. Relax on your oversized balcony overlooking a crystal lagoon or the beautiful ocean or enjoy a couple's massage at the spa and heat things up in the sauna.

When you book a Sandals honeymoon package, your accommodations will include the full treatment, including a bottle of chilled, sparkling wine waiting for in the room, a turndown service with flower petals on your bed and breakfast in the room with fresh flowers. Consider booking an island getaway at Sandals Beaches Resorts and get a an affordable price on your entire trip that lets you revel in the good life with your new spouse without stressing out about the price.
    Candlelit Dining

Why call around for reservations at a different 5-star restaurant each night when you can book one honeymoon package and sample any of the three gourmet restaurants at Royal Plantations Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica? Each Sandals resort offers the finest in gourmet dining, with extensive menus, romantic candlelit dinners for two amidst flower-filled courtyards and the mouth-watering cuisines from around the globe.

Experience all this and more when you book your honeymoon using a package deal. Read about Sandals info and policies to find out if one of the 12 resorts on four idyllic islands is perfect destination for your honeymoon. Or read more about all-inclusive vacation packages to help you decide out if a bundled deal is the right setting for your post-wedding romance.

Save yourself the headache (and the extra cost) of booking every piece of your trip separately. Get the ideal honeymoon, worry-free, with a romantic getaway for two in one easy step!

source: online
    I don't think there is a "one size fits all" honeymoon. I, for one, would vomit at the thought of spending a honeymoon at Sandals resort in Jamaica. I have been to Jamaica--not for a honeymoon--and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I went nowhere near an all-inclusive resort. I told people I stayed at the "anti-Sandals". I stayed in a tree house in Boston Bay. It was a little hut in an almond tree. It had plumbing and hot water. What else did I need? Who needs air conditioning when I lay in bed under my mosquito net every night listening to waves crashing on the beach? It wasn't full of tourists and folks wanting to braid my hair. It was just lovely. I got to meet lots of Jamaicans at PUBLIC beaches. I didn't want to go to Jamaica and see my fellow Americans. I wanted to see Jamaicans, and I did. I went to their beaches...the public ones. Girls asked me to teach them how to swim. I went horseback riding with a little girl after spending the afternoon on the beach with she and her family. I cannot imagine doing any of these things at Sandals.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

To each his own, i believe Sandals is just promoting their package, there must be other options out there just like you mentioned.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I just have to agree with Abena J when she said "I don't think there is a "one size fits all" honeymoon"
    The information is informative and much appreciated, but I won't consider Sandals for personal honeymoons getaway (that is only with ONE marriage)!
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information