+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr.Bean doing what he does best......lol

Default Mr.Bean doing what he does best......lol

Sensei

smooooth

Mr Bean is very funny. A lot of people don't know that he is very smart and well-educated. I saw him being interviewed once and my jaw dropped - a sharp contrast from what we see him to be. You would be surprised. I heard he read English at Oxford.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Mr Bean is very funny. A lot of people don't know that he is very smart and well-educated. I saw him being interviewed once and my jaw dropped - a sharp contrast from what we see him to be. You would be surprised. I heard he read English at Oxford.
    I am sure he is real smart because a lot of the things he does...cannot be done by a dumb person.

whatdaffffffffffff LOOOOOOOOOOOL Mr. Bean is what i call clean humor never stale.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

He is Sir. Rowan Atkinson my mentor..lol The guys is using his "smarts" to make us all look bad.LOL

btw, that dance looks like something Quophi will do. LOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    He is Sir. Rowan Atkinson my mentor..lol The guys is using his "smarts" to make us all look bad.LOL

btw, that dance looks like something Quophi will do. LOL
    lol lol lol Pope you are so right on this one.....I cant agree with more....I can see Quophi doing those moves infact I can picture him right now.....lol lol lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information