+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PHOTO: Kweku Bonsam Marries UK Girl

Default PHOTO: Kweku Bonsam Marries UK Girl

It has been confirmed that sensational fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam is getting ready to marry a pretty-faced London-based Ghanaian studying at the University of Greenwich.

The lady, Getrude, NEWS-ONE gathered, is an Ashanti who was born in Ghana but grew up in London and has lived there her entire life.

Both Bonsam and Gertrude have confirmed their planned marriage to NEWS-ONE and say they are most likely to march to the altar by October this year.

Getrude, popularly known as Trudie, visited her husband-to-be, Kwaku Bonsam at his Sarpeiman shrine in Accra sometime last month and spent two weeks with him. NEWS-ONE succeeded in getting a few comments from her concerning her relationship with the fetish priest.

“Well it is a matter of love and understanding. I am very impressed at what he is doing and since we understand each other and have fallen in love, getting married should not be a problem.

“That is why I came down to see things for myself and I am proud to tell you that yes I shall get married to Kwaku Bonsam soon,” Gertrude told NEWS-ONE in a flawless London accent.

She sounded very learned, intelligent, humble and had the type of physical beauty not common among the wives of fetish priests.

Bonsam, on his part, spoke in Twi: “Marriage is a good thing and every man that finds a good wife has found a good thing. I have suggested we do both the traditional marriage as well as the church (ordinance) one.”

Meanwhile NEWS-ONE has information that Nana Kwaku Bonsam recently divorced his youngest and second wife.

The fetish priest and the woman, whose name was simply given as Maame, are said to have two children but their marriage of many years hit the rocks about two months ago. The lady had to pack bag and baggage and leave her matrimonial home to her father’s house.

Though Bonsam confirmed the divorce, he declined giving details about the cause of the break-up, aside saying that he was a polygamist and that God would bless him with another wife in a short time. When asked which God he was referring to, the fetish priest said he was referring to the Supreme Being who created mankind.

NEWS-ONE however learnt that the cause of the split started three years ago when Maame challenged Bonsam in public that there was nothing he could do to her even if she disrespected him.

The fetish priest was said to have taken the challenge personal and cursed his wife, causing her to go naked in public. Maame was said to have raised her skirts and walked around for about 10 minutes or so before returning to her senses.

Bonsam and the wife are said to have had disagreements since then until two months ago when she had another disagreement with Bonsam’s mother. The disagreement with her mother-in-law, coupled with others, led to the final separation.

Source: A News-One Exclusive

BBoy T

Beauty and the beast or don't mind the body ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Love is blind they say. This is Beauty and the Beast x Don't mind the body
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Hmmmmm.......SMH
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

...she probably didnt catch the last name...

Quote Originally Posted by syc View Post
    ...she probably didnt catch the last name...
    Bro as for this one....she surely did.....still SMH

So her lastname will be Mrs Gertrude Bonsam right ? then first son will be Kwaku Bonsam jr

Welcome to the Bonsam family

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Hehehe this is wild surely made for the movies andrew lloyd webbers PHANTOM OF THE OPERA cant come close......love is blind she has an agenda im sure n hope its a positive one

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Hmmmmm.......SMH
    what is wrong?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

I don't think you guys know the story of this man.

The name "Kwaku Bonsam" is a nickname given to him by the people of his hometown. He said because of the miracles he used to perform, eg planting a plant and making it grow the same day etc. They first game him the nickname 'JESUS', and he said NO, he won't accept that name because that would be too much. Somehow Kwaku Bonsam became the new name and he didn't complain.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

what is the matter on this thread with the smh and stuff ....

obi enya ne dofo too una dey shake una head????
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post

i think they have strange thoughts about the guy

Could be a spiritual blackmail, if you wish.

kwaku bonsam: Marry me young woman.

Young lady: I don't love you, why should i marry you?

kwaku bonsam: Well, you don't have to but just realise that, that may anger the Gods.

young lady: Are you kidding me? You are hilarious.

Kwaku bonsam: I do not joke in front of the Gods young woman. You remember your auntie Lydia who died last year? You wanna know what happened to her? You don't want to know.

Young Woman: How did you know about auntie Lydia? Oh my God this juju man is strange.

Kwaku bonsam: If you do not heed to the voices of the Gods , You will die a premature death in exactly 9 Months 5 Weeks time. The prophecy of the Gods must be fulfilled. Tatatatata Fire! fire! Fire!

Young Lady: Please kwaku, please. I beg you in the name of the Lord. I will marry you kwaku. please please.

Kwaku bonsam: ~I am warning you never to mention god's name around me. I will kill all the angels in heaven if u dare. I will send Kwabena Lucifer to perform the marriage rights..

Yehaa! Yehaaa! Ye haaa... Danced Kwaku

As you can see. Kwaku Bonsam blackmailed this lady into marrying him..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post

kwaku bonsam: Well, you don't have to but just realise that, that may anger the Gods.

Kwaku bonsam: I do not joke in front of the Gods young woman. You remember your auntie Lydia who died last year? You wanna know what happened to her? You don't want to know.

Young Woman: How did you know about auntie Lydia? Oh my God this juju man is strange.

Kwaku bonsam: If you do not heed to the voices of the Gods , You will die a premature death in exactly 9 Months 5 Weeks time. The prophecy of the Gods must be fulfilled. Tatatatata Fire! fire! Fire!

Young Lady: Please kwaku, please. I beg you in the name of the Lord. I will marry you kwaku. please please.

Kwaku bonsam: ~I am warning you never to mention god's name around me. I will kill all the angels in heaven if u dare. I will send Kwabena Lucifer to perform the marriage rights..

lawwwwd have mercy

Yous a mess.....gotta love it. Lol @i will kill the angels in heaven eiiiii

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

we just not ready for this.......its like when marylin manson dated rose mcgowen....ppl wasnt ready

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    I don't think you guys know the story of this man.

The name "Kwaku Bonsam" is a nickname given to him by the people of his hometown. He said because of the miracles he used to perform, eg planting a plant and making it grow the same day etc. They first game him the nickname 'JESUS', and he said NO, he won't accept that name because that would be too much. Somehow Kwaku Bonsam became the new name and he didn't complain.
    cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    we just not ready for this.......its like when marylin manson dated rose mcgowen....ppl wasnt ready
    meanwhile he's just a normal guy and very creative who puts up images to make himself look like a monster.

meanwhile he's just a normal guy and very creative who puts up images to make himself look like a mhmmonster.
    hmmmmmmmmmmm this man just used his juju powers on the poor lady. she just needs to be delivered and all will be well.

eeeiii bro as for this one de3........

what is wrong?
    Nothing wrong but its just that "love" appears in mysterious ways & forms.

As for u...una want to hear ma moff everytime abi...mmttsseewww

meanwhile he's just a normal guy and very creative who puts up images to make himself look like a monster.
    well i hope he has good representation so as not to create falsehoods about traditional african religion

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    well i hope he has good representation so as not to create falsehoods about traditional african religion
    Yaa, i think the false representations are from us. So far most of the responses here are negative because of what foreign religions that have invaded or land and continent portray these people and African traditional religions. Now we hate our own, why? Because we think we've moved on up and left our primitive barbaric traditions behind. Yes, isn't that what Christianity would say to African traditional religions? I couldn't imagine Indians doing this to their 5000 year old religion, Hinduism.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmm this man just used his juju powers on the poor lady.
    and what gives you that impression? what makes you assume such thoughts? who told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    she just needs to be delivered and all will be well.
    delivered to what? who or what does the delivery and what makes you think its would be the best option? all will be well according to who? what makes you think all wouldn't be well when she marries him?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information