+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preparing for a Godly Marriage:

Default Preparing for a Godly Marriage:

Preparing for a Godly Marriage:

Preparing for a Godly marriage is a process. Your mind has to be in the right place. Time should be spent studying the Bible and Biblical inspired books to find out what God has to say about marriage. Now should be the time that you prepare yourself for marriage. Don't wait until Mr./Ms. Right gets here. Begin now. Get everything in order...home, finances, health, mind, relationship with the Lord. Clean your house. Get rid of those things that you no longer use or are out dated. If you're not doing so, start a savings account. If you have any debts, pay them down. Get a physical. Make sure your health is in order.

Ask the Lord to prepare your mind for marriage. Take your mind off yourself. Once you're married, it won't be about you anymore. You will become "we." Put the Lord first. Spend time with Him daily. Make it a priority to keep Him first even after you're married. Be the person that you want to marry. If you know that you want to marry a good thing, then know that they do too, so get you're act together. Don't set such high expectations for them that you don't meet yourself. Think about what you're bringing to the table.

Please share with anyone you know seeking a Godly marriage!
    AJ

i post this things becos i feel its very good to share to other ladies who are yet to be married like me but it will also help the married once to. so ladies who are single, dating and married this is for u all.
    AJ

Neophyte

Default Elmore Oil Resource Center

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    Preparing for a Godly Marriage:

Preparing for a Godly marriage is a process. Your mind has to be in the right place. Time should be spent studying the Bible and Biblical inspired books to find out what God has to say about marriage. Now should be the time that you prepare yourself for marriage. Don't wait until Mr./Ms. Right gets here. Begin now. Get everything in order...home, finances, health, mind, relationship with the Lord. Clean your house. Get rid of those things that you no longer use or are out dated. If you're not doing so, start a savings account. If you have any debts, pay them down. Get a physical. Make sure your health is in order.

Ask the Lord to prepare your mind for marriage. Take your mind off yourself. Once you're married, it won't be about you anymore. You will become "we." Put the Lord first. Spend time with Him daily. Make it a priority to keep Him first even after you're married. Be the person that you want to marry. If you know that you want to marry a good thing, then know that they do too, so get you're act together. Don't set such high expectations for them that you don't meet yourself. Think about what you're bringing to the table.

Please share with anyone you know seeking a Godly marriage!

Your words are lovely, I like the way you emphasize it.. Marriage is a big event that would give us a big changes in our lives.
    It must be planned and prepare for all the things that might happen. Having a good marrige life is trust it everything to our almighty, He knows all, He knows everthing, He knows the best.. As a couple we should put God in the center of relationship coz I know In God All is well.

Thanks for those words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    i post this things becos i feel its very good to share to other ladies who are yet to be married like me but it will also help the married once to. so ladies who are single, dating and married this is for u all.
    Hmmmm interestin...well so can imarryu then and see hw true this is? lol
    Loading Haters.... ████████████████]99%”
    U knw wat time it is.....dont like me? dnt give a F.U.C.K imma still be me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information