+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boris Kodjoe to direct film. Idris Elba up for an Emmy

Default Boris Kodjoe to direct film. Idris Elba up for an Emmy

So the word on the street is that Boris Kodjoe is slated to direct his first feature film. In an interview on NBC Nitecap, he shared that he would be directing his first film but declined to give details.
    He shares about his wife, Nicole Ari Parker, and the show “Undercovers”. We look forward to seeing what he ends up doing. Keep your eye on this space.

Boris Kodjoe

In other news, Idris Elba is up for an outstanding lead actor in a miniseries or movie Emmy for his work in “Luther,” as well as an outstanding guest actor in a comedy award for “The Big C.” What can we say? We know how gifted he is. It is great to have the Emmys give him two nods too.

LUTHER was soo good. I think he will win

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I loved Undercovers soo much... i hope the networks pick it up for a second season. Big ups to Boris and Idris
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I loved Undercovers soo much... i hope the networks pick it up for a second season. Big ups to Boris and Idris
    it was cancelled back in February sorry oh

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

LUTHER should become a seasonal show even though i usually hate when a movie becomes a show. The BBC America detective shows usually leave much to be desired but when I saw Luther it was so fresh and worth it.

these brothers are repping well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information