+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Default Why?

Why are the Jewish and Muslim people soo rich? What are they doing that makes them prosper in life that Christians dont do.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 23rd August 2011 at 07:05 PM.
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    Why are the Jewish and Muslim people soo rich? What are they doing that makes them prosper in life that Christians dont do.
    why are black athletes (especially sprints) always the faster than Asians, whites, Hispanics etc ?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    why are black athletes (especially sprints) always the faster than Asians, whites, Hispanics etc ?
    Because the black man has been running all his life either fleeing from or running to acquire a piece of the "pie". Or should i say the black man was designed to be fast ? pun intended.

On a more serious note, the Black man is equally endowed with abundant resources it's up to us to tap the resources we have been blessed with through hard work eschewing backbiting,greed and avarice and the cutting of corners. We need to support eachother !
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 23rd August 2011 at 07:03 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

What do you mean by the Jews and Muslims being rich.Are you referring to material wealth ?

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

yes pope
    AJ

Their dont have hell in their beliefs and men do all the thinking for women

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    hahaha what?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

eiiiiii yaaa ...... lololololol .... as u saying that women are the downfall to monetary gains and power within Christianity as compared to Muslims or Jews ....

eiiiiiiiiiiii lolololol ......

anyways ajbabe, there is a belief within christianity WHICH can and DOES sponsor ur observation .....

"Money is the root of all evil" is not found in muslim or jewish community. christians on the other hand are familiar with this quote in the bible and this can lead to a christian not allowing abundance of money in their lives ....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Because the black man has been running all his life either fleeing from or running to acquire a piece of the "pie". Or should i say the black man was designed to be fast ? pun intended.

On a more serious note, the Black man is equally endowed with abundant resources it's up to us to tap the resources we have been blessed with through hard work eschewing backbiting,greed and avarice and the cutting of corners. We need to support eachother !

Lenman brothers, Merrill lynch, JP Morgan etc etc all those Wall Str companies that went down and took the whole world with them are Jewish companies I hear. Wow! Although I know ajbabe angle, about Jewish people being god's chosen people and all that nonsense, i kinda think genetically there is something about em when it comes to making money.

i agree money is the root of all evil but its the way we let money rule our lives. God said everything in the world he created and all riches in heave n on earth are His. so i think we allow money to be our master n controller when we r to control it.
    AJ

you r right abt the jewish ppl Q'lypse. a friend also told me there is something they do that makes them successful in live
    AJ

Lenman brothers, Merrill lynch, JP Morgan etc etc all those Wall Str companies that went down and took the whole world with them are Jewish companies I hear. Wow! Although I know ajbabe angle, about Jewish people being god's chosen people and all that nonsense, i kinda think genetically there is something about em when it comes to making money.
    One other thing Jews hook themselves up in whatever corner they find themselves. They believe in FAMILY in the true sense of the word and conquering as a unified front something the black man wont do.

dhebert34

Originally why Jewish and Muslim are prosper than English or why the Black athletes are faster than Asian or White? The most significant "WHY" is behind them all. One who searched that secret 'why' won the race and achieved the goal.

Default well

No interest rates in a Muslim bank.
    Jews take risks by investing in high risk ventures.

They prefer to isolate themselves as compared to the messiah complex of Christians.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    eiiiiii yaaa ...... lololololol .... as u saying that women are the downfall to monetary gains and power within Christianity as compared to Muslims or Jews ....

eiiiiiiiiiiii lolololol ......

anyways ajbabe, there is a belief within christianity WHICH can and DOES sponsor ur observation .....

"Money is the root of all evil" is not found in muslim or jewish community. christians on the other hand are familiar with this quote in the bible and this can lead to a christian not allowing abundance of money in their lives ....
    i just dont mince words do i.....i have worked for two Jewish companies of Israeli and Iran origin believe me the women have very little say in money matters.
    They pray more and walk to temple/mosque so it could be they are healthier

hahaha what?
    i know its harsh considering one of my feminist heroes Gloria Stinem has Jewish blood and Israels first Prime Minister Golda Meyer was the original iron lady but that is where it ends. I cant think of Muslim notable female figures except Queen Noor of Jordan.
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 25th August 2011 at 07:26 AM.

i agree money is the root of all evil but its the way we let money rule our lives.
    The love of money is the root of all evil, (1 Timothy 6:10), that is what most people forget to see written in the bible. That is, the egotistical attachment to material things. My this, my that, we think that thing is part of us, part of who we are.

God said everything in the world he created and all riches in heave n on earth are His.
    yet God needs money. Remember what you said on the tithe thread, "well i pay my tithe because i want to give back to God. even the Bible says so"

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    One other thing Jews hook themselves up in whatever corner they find themselves. They believe in FAMILY in the true sense of the word and conquering as a unified front something the black man wont do.
    if you marry a Jewish man or woman, you must be Jewish by force! I remember Larry David using it in an episode of curb your enthusiasm (you know naturally he's Jewish), when he married his wife in the show, he had to convert and it irritated him. And you know his character, he made a big fuss about it. lol

No interest rates in a Muslim bank.
    hahahahhaaa

Jews take risks by investing in high risk ventures.
    typical of business men but it can also portray narcissistic personality disorder

if you marry a Jewish man or woman, you must be Jewish by force! I remember Larry David using it in an episode of curb your enthusiasm (you know naturally he's Jewish), when he married his wife in the show, he had to convert and it irritated him. And you know his character, he made a big fuss about it. lol
    Exactly lol...

i know its harsh considering one of my feminist heroes Gloria Stinem has Jewish blood and Israels first Prime Minister Golda Meyer was the original iron lady but that is where it ends. I cant think of Muslim notable female figures except Queen Noor of Jordan.
    you are a freminist Yaa? U and I will get along just fine

you are a freminist Yaa? U and I will get along just fine
    oh yeah and a hardcore democrat......ive always suspected we would get along QLypse

The love of money is the root of all evil, (1 Timothy 6:10), that is what most people forget to see written in the bible. That is, the egotistical attachment to material things. My this, my that, we think that thing is part of us, part of who we are.

yet God needs money. Remember what you said on the tithe thread, "well i pay my tithe because i want to give back to God. even the Bible says so"
    yes i said that but u n i no the money is used to help the ppl in the church. God does not hav a bank acc or a safe.
    AJ

i just dont mince words do i.....i have worked for two Jewish companies of Israeli and Iran origin believe me the women have very little say in money matters.
    They pray more and walk to temple/mosque so it could be they are healthier
    u sure dont mince words yaa ... lololol ....... but like u said jewish people invest their money and most of the jewish money for investing comes from tithing which they diligently do no matter where they are in the world synagrogue or no synagogue .... i hear jewish tithing is done electronic these days koraa(have to verify that though) ..... the christian pastors are also coming up ..... the amount of money these pastors are making is not play matter ...... buy private jets and all ...... if they start investing it like the jewish people .... they will reach that status in no time

tithing is big business ....... and there are very very very rich christians .... we may kno them as pastors or maybe church clergies ....... investing will put them on the map like the jewish people ...... and also the jewish people are not all rich ....... the few rich ones are dominating the economic world paa but its not the whole jewish people even though it has come to be a common generalization that jewish people are rich...
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 26th August 2011 at 02:58 AM.

muslims pratically sit on oil ....... they cannot not be rich if they tried ......

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information