+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bishop Dr Obinim making airwaves in Ghana

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Daniel " I Banged Junior Pastor's Wife" Obinim Gate Tapes-Transcript

DAILY GUIDE brings to its valued readers the many circulated tapes which exposed the alleged sexual escapades of Bishop Daniel Obinim, the founder and leader of God’s Way International Ministry, which led to his attack of Hot FM, leading to other series of events.

The tapes include the 33-year-old bishop’s plea to Mrs Gifty Pokua Fobi, the wedded wife of his junior pastor, William Fobi, with whom he repeatedly had extramarital sex.

This was after Gifty had threatened to reveal their amorous affair following her suspicions that Bishop Obinim was having sexual relations with other ladies in the church at a hotel in Bonwire.

The second tape captures Pastor Williams Fobi narrating the raw deal handed him by his senior pastor to a friend, whereas the other tape contains the conversation which took place at a mediation meeting between Apostle Yaw Antwi, General Secretary of the Ghana Pentecostal Council and Bishop Charles Agyin-Asare of the Word Miracle Church, aimed at arriving at an amicable settlement of Bishop Obinim’s sexual onslaught on his junior pastor’s wife.

TAPE ONE:-Bishop Obinim begs Gifty not to disclose their love affair:

Obinim: Please, you know I am not only a big man in the country but a pastor as well who preaches on both TV and radio, so if you disclose this secret, you will collapse me and my church.

Gifty: You know I have been faithful to you and I would not have threatened to let the cat out of the bag, but what you did to me by bringing other girls into the same hotel room in which we have been sleeping together hurts me so much.

Obinim: Babe, I know but please spare me. I will never ever repeat that again.

Gifty: You are asking me to forgive you because you are a big man, but you don’t think about the pain your actions have caused me.

Obinim: Not that but I have to keep my reputation intact.

Gifty: My dear, you know I have been faithful to you all this while, but had it not been the disgrace you caused me in the church because I complained that you are having an affair with some of the ladies in the church, I would not have taken that decision.

Obinim: Babe, I beg you, please change your decision, you know that this is the job I do to take care of you, so if you go public with this issue, the church will collapse and I will not have money to give you or my family as well as my junior pastors.

Obinim: Babe, I promise to give you everything you want including a travel opportunity, a house and a plush car. I even promise to give the whole quantum of offering that would be collected for three main church services.

Gifty: I do not take you serious because I have heard this type of promises including that of you making me your second wife but none of them has been fulfilled yet.

Obinim: This time around, I swear to keep my promise so please help me out in the name of God, the father and the Holy Spirit. Babe, I never intended to disgrace you in front of the congregation but somebody angered me when I travelled to Kumasi, so please forgive me.

Babe, I am telling you, if you let this secret out, I will kill myself. Babe, I love you so please forgive me and do not let this thing out.

Gifty: I love you too.

Obinim: Babe, please find a way that will ensure that this issue does not come out so that my image could be intact to enable me to do my job.

Gifty: I am not a kid, so you leave that one to me. My problem is that why should you befriend Abena and other girls in the church when you have told me that I am the one you love?

Obinim: No, it is not true that I have anything to do with Abena, I just call her on the phone to come and do some house chores for me; it is you I love, because you give me the happiness I required when I sleep with you.

As for my wife, her private part is unpleasant and therefore, I do not derive any happiness when I sleep with her. Even if I have to sleep with her, I need to picture you before I am able to do so.

Gifty: So if you do not love her, then why do you entertain her to the extent that she comes to do your house chores for you?

TAPE 2: Pastor Williams tells a friend the ill-treatment Bishop Obinim has done to him.

–Brother, if I tell you what Bishop Obinim has done to me, you will marvel and also gnash your teeth in disbelief.

—Bishop Obinim has been sleeping with my wife and the issue is not new but a long-standing one since I married her.

—Bishop used money and wild promises including evil spirits to steal the mind of my wife to enable him to sleep with her.

—-I did not know Bishop was into such an indecent behaviour, so I dedicated myself to him and did everything for him to ensure that the church grows.

—-Bishop started to sleep with my wife immediately I approached him and told him that I wanted to marry the girl.

—-When I introduced my wife to her, he collected her number with the excuse that she would be calling her to pray for her so that the marriage would be successful.

—-I did not know that the gifts Bishop used to give my wife including money were a bait to sleep with my wife until my wife confessed to me.

—What pains me most is the fact that even when my wife was pregnant, Bishop continued to have sex with her.

—–The sad aspect is that my wife has told me that a day before our wedding which was officiated by Bishop, he (Bishop Obinim) forced her and slept with her.

—–Because he wanted to continue sleeping with my wife, Bishop told me in front of the congregation that I have low ----- count and that if I sleep with a pregnant woman, the pregnancy would be terminated.

—-In view of this, Bishop convinced my wife to go to her father at Tema so that he could have his way to have sex with my wife on continuously.

—-When she moved to Tema, Bishop took her to Kumasi on Antrak airlines every weekend, where they lodged at a hotel at Bonwire.

—-My wife got angry and therefore decided to tell me everything after Bishop had disgraced her in front of the congregation for attempting to confront him (Obinim) over his amorous relationship with other girls in the church.

—–What hurt my wife was the fact that on May 26, this year, Bishop after calling her to come for money, forced and slept with her, even though, she was experiencing her menstrual flow. After that, he went ahead and disgraced her in front of the congregation three days later.

—What is so painful is the fact that at the time Bishop was having sex with my wife, I was in the room praying for Bishop because he was about to leave Ghana for China.

—–I became suspicious of the relationship between Bishop and my wife but any time I confronted him, he vehemently denied and asked me not to allow people to mar our cordial relationship.

—-Even when some people started to tell me that Bishop was responsible for my wife’s pregnancy, I did not believe it till I started to see some strange love text messages from Bishop on my wife’s phone when she was in labour at the Ridge Hospital.

—-When I confronted her even with this evidence, Bishop and my wife denied till my wife told the truth when she found it difficult to give birth.

—-When my wife confessed to me, I went mad and therefore went straight to the Bishop’s house in Kumasi but did not meet him because he had travelled.

—–I decided to inform Bishop Agyin-Asare when Bishop refused to pay any compensation to me and also refused to take care of my sick baby who could not either walk or function properly in the brain.

—-When we met Bishop Agyin-Asare and Apostle Antwi, Bishop admitted having sex with my wife but again refused to pay me any compensation, daring me to take the issue to wherever I felt I liked.

—-I have since resigned as an associate pastor from the church but my worry is that Bishop has slept with my wife, made my child sick and also made my mother dead because of the disgrace his action has brought on me and my family.

TAPE 3: Bishop meets Bishop Agyin-Asare and Apostle Antwi for an amicable settlement

Apostle Antwi: Is it true that you have slept with Pastor Williams’s wife?

Obinim: Yes, I have slept with her.

Apostle Antwi: Why did you do that?

Obinim: The girl told me that he did not love her husband and that if she had met me earlier, she would not have married her husband.

She said her husband did not dress well and therefore did not appeal to her and again did not have money to take good care of her.

Apostle Antwi: Stop what you are saying because what you are saying is not enough ground for you to sleep with the girl.

Obinim: Why are you blaming me, did I force the girl or rape her? She made advances at me and told me that she did not love her husband and her husband can even attest to that fact.

Apostle Antwi: I still maintain that you shut up because what you are saying is not logical.

Obinim: You people are intimidating me. Am I the only pastor who has committed sin, after all, I have apologized to my wife and also prayed to God for forgiveness.

If Pastor Williams had not shown me the lady he wanted to marry, this mess would not have come.

Apostle Antwi: This is not a good excuse. You have to compensate him, create a fund to take care of the sick baby.

Obinim: I am not ready to offer any compensation or create any fund to take care of any baby, so anywhere Pastor Williams feels like taking the issue, he has the liberty to do that and this issue is not capable of collapsing this church.

Apostle Antwi, out of anger, left the meeting, leaving Bishop Agyin-Asare at the meeting which failed to yield any positive results.

From Morgan Owusu, Kumasi
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Default Bishop Dr Obinim making airwaves in Ghana

This man has been making news lately in Ghana. This case goes deep.

I Had Sex With Pastor’s Wife
    The head of International God’s Way Ministry, Bishop Daniel Obinim, has finally admitted having sex with the wife of one of his junior pastors, William Fobih.

Pastor Willie, as he is affectionately called, was until recently one of Obinim’s right-hand men who usually read the Bible for him when he (Obinim) was preaching.

But a couple of days ago, he started making allegations to the effect that the Bible-wielding bishop was having an affair with his wife, Gifty Pokua.

Though Bishop Obinim’s wife, popular gospel artiste Florence Obinim, had sought to justify her husband’s action that it was the lady at the centre of the sex scandal who lured her husband into bed, the Bishop himself has admitted his guilt.

Speaking on Accra-based Happy FM’s ‘Ensem Pii’ programme on Monday, the audacious Bishop said, “The truth is that the devil is powerful so in the course of assisting her, I had sex with her.”

“In fact, I wept uncontrollably on that day because of what God had told me about women since I realised if I didn’t take care, I could lose my God-given talent,” said the pastor who is engaged in an ongoing battle with another Kumasi-based pastor, Prophet Ebenezer Adarkwa Yiadiom.

Obinim claimed God had instructed him not to have an affair with any other woman apart from his and therefore felt guilty after the incident.

However, Obinim, who has his headquarters in Kumasi where he commands a wide following, denied claims by his junior pastor to the effect that the incident happened on May 26, 2011. According to him, it took place some five years ago.

When he got home that fateful day, the ‘Man of God’ said he could not even eat since his conscience did not serve him right, compelling his wife, Florence to inquire from him what the problem was.

Later, Bishop Obinim broke the news of his adultery to his wife to which she expressed extreme surprise since she only knew him to be helping (Gifty) out of her financial and spiritual problems.

He said his wife consoled him and advised him to put himself together because even though he was a pastor, he was not the first man to have fallen victim to adultery.

When his wife asked him why he was telling her after the incident, Bishop Obinim indicated, “I told her I knew what God had told me so I was afraid I would lose my God-given favour, my congregation, my reputation including my wife and children.”

He said they prayed throughout the night till the following morning when they both fasted and asked God for forgiveness.

After the incident, Bishop Obinim claimed Gifty kept pestering him for them to meet but he turned her down since he had learnt his lesson.

Not long after, he said Gifty started threatening to either disgrace him or expose him. His wife later invited the lady and spoke to her and warned her to desist from the threats.

Bishop Obinim admitted having been the one who blessed Gifty’s marriage with her husband who also happened to be his right-hand man and that he knelt and wept before the entire congregation, saying that he knew how the marriage was going to be but God would be in control.

He claimed to have done this because the lady had told him that after the marriage, she would continue to date him.

When they were taking pictures after the wedding, he said Gifty kept disturbing him to the extent that she told him (Obinim) she loved him and not Willie.

Obinim said he thought Gifty’s husband would either see or suspect something but unfortunately, he did not.

The ‘Man of God’ said he thought it wise to impregnate the lady, which he did spiritually with three orange seeds which he gave her.

But that did not deter Gifty since Obinim claimed she kept pestering her after giving birth, compelling him to paralyse the child spiritually since the lady promised to come after him when the child began to walk.

Obinim said he had cause to disgrace Gifty in front of the entire congregation in Accra and sacked her from the church, the result of which she and her husband have resolved to destroy him in the media.
    http://www.myradiogoldlive.com/index...119&catid=4119
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Osofo explains how he tackled 8 men and how he crippled child

When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

holy ghost fire

Default Latest soap opera to hit Ghana. The Bishop Dr Obinim sex tapes

DAILY GUIDE brings to its valued readers the many circulated tapes which exposed the alleged sexual escapades of Bishop Daniel Obinim, the founder and leader of God’s Way International Ministry, which led to his attack of Hot FM, leading to other series of events.

The tapes include the 33-year-old bishop’s plea to Mrs Gifty Pokua Fobi, the wedded wife of his junior pastor, William Fobi, with whom he repeatedly had extramarital sex.

This was after Gifty had threatened to reveal their amorous affair following her suspicions that Bishop Obinim was having sexual relations with other ladies in the church at a hotel in Bonwire.

The second tape captures Pastor Williams Fobi narrating the raw deal handed him by his senior pastor to a friend, whereas the other tape contains the conversation which took place at a mediation meeting between Apostle Yaw Antwi, General Secretary of the Ghana Pentecostal Council and Bishop Charles Agyin-Asare of the Word Miracle Church, aimed at arriving at an amicable settlement of Bishop Obinim’s sexual onslaught on his junior pastor’s wife.

TAPE ONE:-Bishop Obinim begs Gifty not to disclose their love affair

Obinim: Please, you know I am not only a big man in the country but a pastor as well who preaches on both TV and radio, so if you disclose this secret, you will collapse me and my church.

Gifty: You know I have been faithful to you and I would not have threatened to let the cat out of the bag, but what you did to me by bringing other girls into the same hotel room in which we have been sleeping together hurts me so much.

Obinim: Babe, I know but please spare me. I will never ever repeat that again.

Gifty: You are asking me to forgive you because you are a big man, but you don’t think about the pain your actions have caused me.

Obinim: Not that but I have to keep my reputation intact.

Gifty: My dear, you know I have been faithful to you all this while, but had it not been the disgrace you caused me in the church because I complained that you are having an affair with some of the ladies in the church, I would not have taken that decision.

Obinim: Babe, I beg you, please change your decision, you know that this is the job I do to take care of you, so if you go public with this issue, the church will collapse and I will not have money to give you or my family as well as my junior pastors.

Obinim: Babe, I promise to give you everything you want including a travel opportunity, a house and a plush car. I even promise to give the whole quantum of offering that would be collected for three main church services.

Gifty: I do not take you serious because I have heard this type of promises including that of you making me your second wife but none of them has been fulfilled yet.

Obinim: This time around, I swear to keep my promise so please help me out in the name of God, the father and the Holy Spirit. Babe, I never intended to disgrace you in front of the congregation but somebody angered me when I travelled to Kumasi, so please forgive me.

Babe, I am telling you, if you let this secret out, I will kill myself. Babe, I love you so please forgive me and do not let this thing out.

Gifty: I love you too. (aaaawwwww, ain't this sweet)

Obinim: Babe, please find a way that will ensure that this issue does not come out so that my image could be intact to enable me to do my job.

Gifty: I am not a kid, so you leave that one to me. My problem is that why should you befriend Abena and other girls in the church when you have told me that I am the one you love?

Obinim: No, it is not true that I have anything to do with Abena, I just call her on the phone to come and do some house chores for me; it is you I love, because you give me the happiness I required when I sleep with you.

As for my wife, her private part is unpleasant and therefore, I do not derive any happiness when I sleep with her. Even if I have to sleep with her, I need to picture you before I am able to do so. (agyeeeiii, wakuno, asem paa ni, 3tw3 ney3 pa pa)

Gifty: So if you do not love her, then why do you entertain her to the extent that she comes to do your house chores for you?

Look at out part 2 soon.

The soap opera goes on

for more background of the characters in this hit soap opera, check out the link below from the osofo joint

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthre...waves-in-Ghana

OMG Listening to this "MAN OF GOD" speak...........SMH

Akosua

What I dnt understand it why he's still lying about this issue. It was proven he was having sex with this lady 3 months ago.

Instead of showing remorse for his actions, he only seeks to find someone else to blame.

He's only getting himself entangled in his web of lies.

Akosua

Such a drama king. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Such a drama king. smh
    an impudent bastard he is.... grrrr

This guy will burn in hell for what he did to the child. The bastard is alluding to Elisha's story.. Mofo... what did the child do to him to merit him crippling him ???

BOMBACLATTTTTTT RASCLATTTTTTTTTT
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 18th August 2011 at 01:34 AM.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Venus films is about to make a film about htis or I tink Miracle Films has already done one with AgyaKoo

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Venus films is about to make a film about htis or I tink Miracle Films has already done one with AgyaKoo
    huh sis...what did you just say? Are you serious? This dude is getting so much media attention that it appalls me...mmttsseewwww

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    huh sis...what did you just say? Are you serious? This dude is getting so much media attention that it appalls me...mmttsseewwww
    the attention is very necessary ........ all these people in ghana who are mesmerized by church and external prayers need to understand that what is being portrayed as christianity in today's times is far from true christianity ......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

im just glad for the acutal recorded facts.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

lolololol yo i just watched/listened to the video Q posted ......

u gotta admit ...... life is beautiful ..... scrumptious ....... the drama ..... ego, and all the illusions we believe in ......

u can only appreciate life .....

now on what the pastor is saying ........ its nonfa with so many holes ...... obinim paaaaaaaa ... lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

I was enjoying the whole drama until the baby part came in, now im just horrified. At 33, i guess he's still young and his ego is way off the charts.

but the movie won't make him look good because he's really corrupt. The movies might exaggerate or probably portray exactly the number of women he slept with in the church

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    I was enjoying the whole drama until the baby part came in, now im just horrified. At 33, i guess he's still young and his ego is way off the charts.
    33yrs? bro he is not that young...........and he shouldnt get away with this. I was horrified myself hearing him say the lady "hurt" his wife thats why he did that to the innocent child? wabodam anaa s3 oyare?.......mmtttsseewwwwwwww

TAPE 2: Pastor Williams tells a friend the ill-treatment Bishop Obinim has done to him.

–Brother, if I tell you what Bishop Obinim has done to me, you will marvel and also gnash your teeth in disbelief.

—Bishop Obinim has been sleeping with my wife and the issue is not new but a long-standing one since I married her.

—Bishop used money and wild promises including evil spirits to steal the mind of my wife to enable him to sleep with her.

—-I did not know Bishop was into such an indecent behaviour, so I dedicated myself to him and did everything for him to ensure that the church grows.

—-Bishop started to sleep with my wife immediately I approached him and told him that I wanted to marry the girl.

—-When I introduced my wife to her, he collected her number with the excuse that she would be calling her to pray for her so that the marriage would be successful.

—-I did not know that the gifts Bishop used to give my wife including money were a bait to sleep with my wife until my wife confessed to me.

—What pains me most is the fact that even when my wife was pregnant, Bishop continued to have sex with her.

—–The sad aspect is that my wife has told me that a day before our wedding which was officiated by Bishop, he (Bishop Obinim) forced her and slept with her.

—–Because he wanted to continue sleeping with my wife, Bishop told me in front of the congregation that I have low ----- count and that if I sleep with a pregnant woman, the pregnancy would be terminated.

—-In view of this, Bishop convinced my wife to go to her father at Tema so that he could have his way to have sex with my wife on continuously.

—-When she moved to Tema, Bishop took her to Kumasi on Antrak airlines every weekend, where they lodged at a hotel at Bonwire.

—-My wife got angry and therefore decided to tell me everything after Bishop had disgraced her in front of the congregation for attempting to confront him (Obinim) over his amorous relationship with other girls in the church.

—–What hurt my wife was the fact that on May 26, this year, Bishop after calling her to come for money, forced and slept with her, even though, she was experiencing her menstrual flow. After that, he went ahead and disgraced her in front of the congregation three days later.

—What is so painful is the fact that at the time Bishop was having sex with my wife, I was in the room praying for Bishop because he was about to leave Ghana for China.

—–I became suspicious of the relationship between Bishop and my wife but any time I confronted him, he vehemently denied and asked me not to allow people to mar our cordial relationship.

—-Even when some people started to tell me that Bishop was responsible for my wife’s pregnancy, I did not believe it till I started to see some strange love text messages from Bishop on my wife’s phone when she was in labour at the Ridge Hospital.

—-When I confronted her even with this evidence, Bishop and my wife denied till my wife told the truth when she found it difficult to give birth.

—-When my wife confessed to me, I went mad and therefore went straight to the Bishop’s house in Kumasi but did not meet him because he had travelled.

—–I decided to inform Bishop Agyin-Asare when Bishop refused to pay any compensation to me and also refused to take care of my sick baby who could not either walk or function properly in the brain.

—-When we met Bishop Agyin-Asare and Apostle Antwi, Bishop admitted having sex with my wife but again refused to pay me any compensation, daring me to take the issue to wherever I felt I liked.

—-I have since resigned as an associate pastor from the church but my worry is that Bishop has slept with my wife, made my child sick and also made my mother dead because of the disgrace his action has brought on me and my family.

33yrs? bro he is not that young...........and he shouldnt get away with this. I was horrified myself hearing him say the lady "hurt" his wife thats why he did that to the innocent child? wabodam anaa s3 oyare?.......mmtttsseewwwwwwww
    hurt his wife? akoa wei paa... what was he doing to his wife fockin all those women in the church? nonsense! its his own thin, it has nothin to do with his wife. he's just tryin to protect himself

If this bastard can cast an evil spell on an innocent child,I wonder what he will do to his own kids should his wife leave him. No wonder the woman is stuck with this douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    If this bastard can cast an evil spell on an innocent child,I wonder what he will do to his own kids should his wife leave him. No wonder the woman is stuck with this douchebag.
    bro, we call it evil because of what it does. What he has learned to do is found a way, maybe taught by one of the Fetish priests, I don't really know. He's been taught to tap into manipulating energy. Energy is neutral, it is just there like electricity. Electricity can be used for lights, powering hospital machines to save lives etc but electricity (lightning) can also kill. Mr Bishop doctor osofo what what knows what to do with energy, he can heal the sick and he can damage a perfectly healthy person.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    bro, we call it evil because of what it does. What he has learned to do is found a way, maybe taught by one of the Fetish priests, I don't really know. He's been taught to tap into manipulating energy. Energy is neutral, it is just there like electricity. Electricity can be used for lights, powering hospital machines to save lives etc but electricity (lightning) can also kill. Mr Bishop doctor osofo what what knows what to do with energy, he can heal the sick and he can damage a perfectly healthy person.
    Boss,no matter how you look at it, it's still evil considering the fact that the child had nothing doing with the beef he had with the mother. Whether he has the power to heal or not it's still a dastardly act to visit such a calamity on an innocent child.

TAPE 3: Bishop meets Bishop Agyin-Asare and Apostle Antwi for an amicable settlement

Apostle Antwi: Is it true that you have slept with Pastor Williams’s wife?

Obinim: Yes, I have slept with her.

Apostle Antwi: Why did you do that?

Obinim: The girl told me that he did not love her husband and that if she had met me earlier, she would not have married her husband.

She said her husband did not dress well and therefore did not appeal to her and again did not have money to take good care of her.

Apostle Antwi: Stop what you are saying because what you are saying is not enough ground for you to sleep with the girl.

Obinim: Why are you blaming me, did I force the girl or rape her? She made advances at me and told me that she did not love her husband and her husband can even attest to that fact.

Apostle Antwi: I still maintain that you shut up because what you are saying is not logical.

Obinim:You people are intimidating me. Am I the only pastor who has committed sin, after all, I have apologized to my wife and also prayed to God for forgiveness.

If Pastor Williams had not shown me the lady he wanted to marry, this mess would not have come.

Apostle Antwi: This is not a good excuse. You have to compensate him, create a fund to take care of the sick baby.

Obinim: I am not ready to offer any compensation or create any fund to take care of any baby, so anywhere Pastor Williams feels like taking the issue, he has the liberty to do that and this issue is not capable of collapsing this church.

Apostle Antwi, out of anger, left the meeting, leaving Bishop Agyin-Asare at the meeting which failed to yield any positive results.

Source: Morgan Owusu, Kumasi

http://news.peacefmonline.com/religi...&#commentsread

Bishop Daniel Obinim Begs Bonsam

Newsmen listened to an audio recording in which a certain Pastor Vincent Mensah who claimed he was from the International God’s Way Church was begging dreaded fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam not to challenge Bishop Daniel Obinim at the anticipated ‘contest of miracles, signs and wonders.’

According to Pastor Vincent, Obinim was currently battling to keep his reputation as a Man of God and facing a fetish priest in such a contest would not be in his interest, especially when he cannot be sure of the outcome of the contest.

Daniel Obinim, the Christian leader of the International God’s Way Church, who confessed that he was bonking the wife of a junior pastor of his church, threw a public challenge of ‘miracles signs and wonders.’

The bishop said he was called and anointed by Jehovah the God of Heaven and dared any pastor who doubted that divine calling and anointing to face him in a challenge of ‘miracles, signs and wonders’.

Obinim also bragged that he had used the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to invoke the spirit of lunacy and paralysis on the child of the woman he committed adultery with, so as to prove his divine calling from God.

Bonsam has accepted to challenge Obinim and dared the Christian leader to fix a date and venue but Obinim has apparently chickened out of the contest.

Subsequently, Bonsam gave a three-week ultimatum, after which he would call the bluff of Bishop Obinim and challenge the latter right in his church auditorium but the bishop has still not dared to accept the challenge.

Speaking in Twi on the tape, Pastor Vincent noted that what Obinim wanted to do now was to get an out-of-court settlement with the management of Hot FM in Accra, after the station dragged him to court for invading their studios armed with a crowbar, with which he vandalized property and assaulted others.

Obinim is noted for repeating endless chants of ‘halleluiah’, during his television preaching series. He drives very expensive cars and has a couple of houses in Kumasi and Accra. The man of God has over the years been the lead character of several scandals.

Obinim Divorce Scandal

News broke in July 2009 that Florence Obinim, one of Ghana’s finest female gospel artistes, had packed bag and baggage and headed for London with her two kids without the knowledge of her husband, Bishop Daniel Obinim.

The ace gospel singer, who was pregnant, according to sources, left for London after a heated quarrel with her husband. The two were said to have engaged in fiery fisticuffs at their matrimonial home.

He has however settled his differences with Florence and they are living happily as man and wife.

Obinim In Human Parts Scandal

In November 2009, the Suame Divisional Police Crime Officer, DSP Kwaku Duah, confirmed to PEACE NEWS that he had ordered Bishop Obinim to produce two individuals to assist in investigations into a case of conspiracy.

Bishop Daniel Obinim is alleged to be the brain behind a plot to bury dead snakes, bones suspected to be human parts, and red candles at the church premises of a rival pastor, Prophet Ebenezer Adarkwa Yiadom, at Ahenema Kokoben, a suburb of Kumasi.

Bishop Daniel Obinim was at the police station to give a statement, after which he was granted bail by the police.

Obinim HIV Scandal

In January 2010, Obinim again became a subject of news when a 30-year-old trader, Florence Nyame, threatened to take a legal action against him for publicly claiming that she was infected with the deadly HIV\AIDS virus.

According to Florence Nyame, medical reports made available to her by doctors indicated that she was not infected with the killer virus.

But Bishop Obinim allegedly told his entire congregation at Ashalebotwe in Accra that the woman’s failing health was due to the fact that she had contracted HIV/AIDS.

A tearful Florence said this had made her a laughing stock in her neighbourhood ever since the day of the announcement before a large congregation.
    Obinim Court Date

Obinim would appear in court on August 30, after he was given bail in a case in which he is being tried for invading the offices of Hot FM.

http://news1.ghananation.com/latest-...gs-bonsam.html

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information