+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Halley Berry Stays 10yrs Younger: no rice

Default How Halley Berry Stays 10yrs Younger: no rice

We all saw Halle Berry’s 45-year-old banger body in a kini this week for the actress’ birthday, and now her trainer is speaking out on how she got that next-to-perfection shape of hers:
    “Halle’s body looks 10 years younger, at least. She’s an inspiration!” the actress’ trainer Nat Bardonnet tells Us Weekly. “We try to get rid of what she doesn’t like while keeping her womanly shape: erasing thighs, keeping the butt high, lengthening the hamstrings, and working the abs.”

But just like a chef won’t reveal her secret award-winning recipe, Bardonnet remains tight-lipped on Berry’s exact workout regimen. “It’s my secret. I’m good about finding what’s different for people, and that’s what I like with Halle,” Bardonnet tells Us.

“But we do use her body weight [for the exercises] and we don’t go above 3-pound weights,” she adds. “I always shock the body. The workout is never the same — we always change it.”

But despite not dishing on how many crunches it takes to sculpt a sexy stomach like Berry’s, Bardonnet did let Us in on two key rules to losing weight: “Up your cardio sessions and eat five times a day while avoiding sugar, flour, lactose, cheese, dough, rice, and pasta. If you want to lose weight and look camera ready like Halle, you can have carbs two times a week.”

Time to hit the gym and the grocery store for some healthy snacks, ladies!!

Bossip

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Akosua

So, I have to quit eating kenkey and banku? 3ne3 emmba so......

hehehe

Just sacrifice for one year sis, you never know right!

or substitute the fermented corn with a fiber such as oats its quite similar in counsistancy

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post

hahahahahahhahahaha ...... oh my ribs lololololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

You might wanna consider eating wholemeal kenkey instead LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Sister dont mind them.......if eating our banku is going to make us not slim.......they should take their slimness away...tweaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    hehehe

Just sacrifice for one year sis, you never know right!

or substitute the fermented corn with a fiber such as oats its quite similar in counsistancy
    Yaa did you say sacrifice? wo paa....sacrifice our banku and eat what?.....leaves? we are not herbivores......thank you...lololol

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Yaa did you say sacrifice? wo paa....sacrifice our banku and eat what?.....leaves? we are not herbivores......thank you...lololol
    Im just saying, too look 10yrs younger is a worthy goal for us ladies, it may keep us in the sexy ratings longer....so imma do what i can...i will substitute Waatche for rice and stew, and as for the Kenkey I might experiment with Tofu Kenkey hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Im just saying, too look 10yrs younger is a worthy goal for us ladies, it may keep us in the sexy ratings longer....so imma do what i can...i will substitute Waatche for rice and stew, and as for the Kenkey I might experiment with Tofu Kenkey hehe
    hahahhhaahaa okay sis......good luck and let me know how it goes.......as for my banku.....no substitution yet.........lolol

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Sister dont mind them.......if eating our banku is going to make us not slim.......they should take their slimness away...tweaaaaaaaa
    eiii mama mech ....... banku na small tins ........ where the real battle is, is trying to get u off them grass cutters and bush meat ...... like people go die ... lolololololololololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

I think i am gonna have to stop eating fufu at 2am in the morning. Will shift it back to 12 midnight to help in my quest for a 2 pack tone.
    Agent Provocateur

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    eiii mama mech ....... banku na small tins ........ where the real battle is, is trying to get u off them grass cutters and bush meat ...... like people go die ... lolololololololololol
    hahahhaaaa Quophi "big head" that one de3 they can go ahead and let people go off it....I no go get problem for there........but as for my banku........I go guard am seriously............lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    I think i am gonna have to stop eating fufu at 2am in the morning. Will shift it back to 12 midnight to help in my quest for a 2 pack tone.
    Bro 2am and 12midnight.......what is the difference? Aren't both late.............hahhaahhahahaaa Awurade ya wu oooo

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    two pack paa. aim high so the 2hr sacrificecan be worth it hehehe

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information