+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AC Milan Launch Ibrahimovic TransferTalks with Barcelona

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default AC Milan Launch Ibrahimovic TransferTalks with Barcelona

AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has stated a few minutes ago on Sky Italia : "I am interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and negotiations are officially underway. I will meet with Barcelona chairman Sandro Rosell on Wednesday, but I expect the negotiations to be complicated in regard to the financial aspect. We'll see what happens".

Milan fans Chant Ibra's name
    http://video.sky.it/videoportale/ind...D=593267899001
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 24th August 2010 at 05:33 AM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

BBoy T

Default Ibrahimovic agrees deal with Milan - report

Italian journalist Carlo Pellegatti says Milan are close to signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic after agreeing personal terms with the Barcelona striker.

Reports suggest Ibrahimovic will sign his contract with the Rossoneri on Friday.

“Milan and Ibra have agreed a contract. The deal between them is done,” said the Mediaset journalist.

“The Swede will earn €6m per year and the rest of his wage will be covered by Barcelona.

“Zlatan is really happy to join the Rossoneri and is delighted that they will be in the Champions League. This was a key factor for him.”

Meanwhile, other Italian sources reveal that Marco Borriello could be moving to Barca in a part exchange deal for Ibrahimovic.

Questioned about the transfer, the Italian striker did not deny a potential move.

“Will I go to Barcelona? Who knows…” he told SkySport24.

SkySports24

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information