+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: What is wrong with some Ghanaian ladies?

  1. #1
    Bipolar Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,583

    Default What is wrong with some Ghanaian ladies?



    It is so annoying when our Ghanaian girls do this.

  2. #2
    Neophyte APPLES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    uk (London)
    Posts
    17

    Default

    wtf is this wow. ghanaians omg this is so shameful

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APPLES View Post
    wtf is this wow. ghanaians omg this is so shameful
    Sis there are worse than these.....I dont wanna post those because to me its demeaning to all females not those in question.

  4. #4

    Default

    abeg ..... she is aware....

    she is wearing "im aware", free the girl
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  5. #5
    BBoy T
    Guest

    Default

    Ghanaians copy blindly.

  6. #6
    Bipolar Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,583

    Default

    Tell me about it.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    errmm is this reverse saggy pants or something ? Ahhhh and her bra is exposed..what a dunce. LOL .... what hair style is that, jerrycurl mohawk or Ghana mullet ? LMBAOOOOOOOOO
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  8. #8
    Bipolar Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,583

    Default

    lol pope

  9. #9
    BBoy T
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    abeg ..... she is aware....

    she is wearing "im aware", free the girl
    I heard this is the name they call such clothes in Ghana. "i'm aware" asem ooo LOL

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    I heard this is the name they call such clothes in Ghana. "i'm aware" asem ooo LOL
    lol lol lol .... that is wat they call them oo... lol a dressing thar reveals too much
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APPLES View Post
    wtf is this wow. ghanaians omg this is so shameful
    shameful for whia?? dross ottophister be her style..... e no be urs..... yɛnko yɛ anim ======> lol lol lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    shameful for whia?? dross ottophister be her style..... e no be urs..... yɛnko yɛ anim ======> lol lol lol
    QUOPHI I WILL LOVE TO TALK TO YOUR MOM ABOUT UR CHILDHOOD.

    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  13. #13

    Default

    This is indecency at its best.....why dont you take it all of then.....show your bum and lets know you want to bare it all......mmttcchheeewwww. My mum will ask...didnt she have enough money to get the material to make the dress to cover herself or something........its ridiculous

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    I'm Aware
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  15. #15
    Moderator syc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    808

    Default

    ~ This is art - modern art~ lol

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    QUOPHI I WILL LOVE TO TALK TO YOUR MOM ABOUT UR CHILDHOOD.

    lol lol ... pope paaa ...... btw wat are u two going to talk about specifically about my childhood??

    lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    This is indecency at its best.....why dont you take it all of then.....show your bum and lets know you want to bare it all......mmttcchheeewwww. My mum will ask...didnt she have enough money to get the material to make the dress to cover herself or something........its ridiculous
    is she showing the engine????? abeg free the girl ....... she wants to share her round booty visually with others too be ur pavala???
    lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    is she showing the engine????? abeg free the girl ....... she wants to share her round booty visually with others too be ur pavala???
    lol
    QUOPHI QUOPHI QUOPHI.......HMMMMMMMMM.... how many times did I call you? As for you de3....only God knows.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post


    It is so annoying when our Ghanaian girls do this.
    I'm Aware gone Wrong LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  20. #20

    Default

    bump

  21. #21
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    After giving this a second thought I think i know what's wrong with the pic.
    The Buttocks
    The broad lost the elasticity in her "dross", it was too late to go bang braa Kojo for some few pennies to purchase a new "dross" so she decided to make that a fashion statement hoping Dada Boat will like that and pay handsomely.

    The dress

    She mistook 6 feet tall Coz Araba's blouse for a dress.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    After giving this a second thought I think i know what's wrong with the pic.
    The Buttocks
    The broad lost the elasticity in her "dross", it was too late to go bang braa Kojo for some few pennies to purchase a new "dross" so she decided to make that a fashion statement hoping Dada Boat will like that and pay handsomely.

    The dress

    She mistook 6 feet tall Coz Araba's blouse for a dress.
    Lmaooooooooooooo

    Thats all the material she could afford to purchase to make the dress...............lololol

  23. #23
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    nsem pii
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  24. #24
    Bipolar neoxiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    1,486

    Default Re: What is wrong with some Ghanaian ladies?

    bump
    Agent Provocateur

  25. #25
    Godfather Fashion Yaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    City of Angels, Cali. USA
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    i honestly think its just quick advert for ashawo....i mean there is a way to showcase your figure in a sexy way and not expose cleavage raw like that....the comment about material is hilarious!!


    all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •