+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems

Default Problems

Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Cindy. I have been married for a year now, with no child. Just 4months into our marriage, at one time when we were making love, my husband asked me thrice that between him and my former guy, we makes me feel better in bed. So I was honest and answered that my former guy makes me feel better. Since then, his attitude has changed. He has lost interest in making love with me. Help me.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Kwasia no ashe vim , aboa beast, next tym
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Foolishness. Stupido extra somejust dont getit innit. Hahaha color wai paa

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Foolishness. Stupido extra somejust dont getit innit. Hahaha color wai paa
    what? she should have lied? hahahaa

The only time a white lie should be accepted. Would have boosted his confidence.

Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Rosina and I have been married to my husband for 5months now. My problem is that since I got married my husband has been having sex with me almost every day disregarding my health and my menstruation periods. When I complain, he says to me that ‘what is the benefit of marrying you if I cannot have sex with you anytime I want?’ I panic anytime he goes naked. Help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    The only time a white lie should be accepted. Would have boosted his confidence.
    low self esteem is a motherfvcka

eeiii bros so I can see you listened to Mama Zimbi last week and this week too.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Cindy. I have been married for a year now, with no child. Just 4months into our marriage, at one time when we were making love, my husband asked me thrice that between him and my former guy, we makes me feel better in bed. So I was honest and answered that my former guy makes me feel better. Since then, his attitude has changed. He has lost interest in making love with me. Help me.
    First off , wrong timing for a WRONG and STUPID question. Asking this question when you are not making out will generate some tension and issues, how much more in the middle of a heated f.ucking session.

Man, you sure you were doing it all "right" or "wrong" that you needed a booster to ask such a STUPID question at this time.

mmmttsseewww

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    eeiii bros so I can see you listened to Mama Zimbi last week and this week too.
    I don't oo. Its her facebook page, she posts these problems there. Chalay ma fewo fockin, how r u sister panin ah wo saa y3 kala kama

Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Rosina and I have been married to my husband for 5months now. My problem is that since I got married my husband has been having sex with me almost every day disregarding my health and my menstruation periods. When I complain, he says to me that ‘what is the benefit of marrying you if I cannot have sex with you anytime I want?’ I panic anytime he goes naked. Help me.
    I listen to this one and went..."Girl its either you are DUMB or STUPID. The man wants to f.uck you to death and you still sitting there talking about you don't know what to do......

Is it when you are dead that you will know what to do? The fact that you are scared when you see him naked means, you are not enjoying it and so you probably are sore and in so much pain I don't even want to fathom. Why is this girl doing this to herself? SMDH.

How in God's name does a man sleep with his wife when she is sick and even in her menses? This man is seriously sick in his motherf.uckn head.

I was so pissed listening to this yesterday.......I guess I need to calm down b4 I pop something.......

I don't oo. Its her facebook page, she posts these problems there. Chalay ma fewo fockin, how r u sister panin ah wo saa y3 kala kama
    I hear bro. I guess she posts all the problems she discusses on the program online too. Bros menso ma fe wo rough....menkoa me Oseikrom nua barima baako..... . Bra me ho ye paaa me nua barima fine boy with no pimples......

I hear bro. I guess she posts all the problems she discusses on the program online too. Bros menso ma fe wo rough....menkoa me Oseikrom nua barima baako..... . Bra me ho ye paaa me nua barima fine boy with no pimples......
    hahahhahaaaa

you know it my dear, homegirl should have just been a soldier/CIA/Mi5/KGB stylee and just pretend that question was a compliment and just smile all the while keeping quiet
    what? she should have lied? hahahaa

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

you know it my dear, homegirl should have just been a soldier/CIA/Mi5/KGB stylee and just pretend that question was a compliment and just smile all the while keeping quiet
    hahahahahaha homegirl f.ucked up BIGTIME....this wasn't the time for her to have opened her mouth wide and blab.............You could discuss this issue at a more appropriate time

I listen to this one and went..."Girl its either you are DUMB or STUPID. The man wants to f.uck you to death and you still sitting there talking about you don't know what to do......
    kyere s33, wodi no akuno

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

As for this one SMDH i'm even "finger tied" Ahhh This man paa, so he had time to stop in between the act to ask such a question ???? WOW !

And the woman too, what in the hell was she thinking ?? Screw honesty gaddam!
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

kyere s33, wodi no akuno
    braaa ka na ka biom.......obe ku obi ba

Default hehe, appropriate time like sweetie what sex style do i offer you

hahahahahaha homegirl f.ucked up BIGTIME....this wasn't the time for her to have opened her mouth wide and blab.............You could discuss this issue at a more appropriate time
    you can say that again my dear, she just essentially forgot the code. this is one of those questions where you have to answer with a question in kind

THE CODE: a cindy scenario advice

Husband: cindy how am i compared to your former guy?[licking and salivating on cindy's body] just tell me am i giving you ******? do i please you better than your former guy?

Cindy: Oh honey can i ask you, how am i compared to your ex? did she do this for you?[cindy rubbing his balls and allowing him back stage pass] honey I am so happy we waited untill marraige to fack, tell me how am i compared to your former lady?

Husband: [frantically doing the do]
    Cindy: [breathing a sigh of relief, this my husband is sexual napalm compared to my ex but he is the one i married for 4months now and i want his child so i will not ruin my chance]

the end, happy husband happy wife. just suffer in silence and with time you can be better lovers
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 7th August 2011 at 12:48 AM.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

you can say that again my dear, she just essentially forgot the code. this is one of those questions where you have to answer with a question in kind

Husband: cindy how am i compared to your former guy?[licking and salivating on cindy's body] just tell me am i giving you ******? do i please you better than your former guy?

Cindy: Oh honey can i ask you, how am i compared to your ex? did she do this for you?[cindy rubbing his balls and allowing him back stage pass] honey I am so happy we waited untill marraige to fack, tell me how am i compared to your former lady?
    Cindy: [breathing a sigh of relief, this my husband is sexual napalm compared to my ex but he is the one i married for 4months now and i want his child so i will not ruin my chance]

the end, happy husband happy wife. just suffer in silence and with time you can be better lovers
    There you go. Wise woman that !
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hahahahhahhaa sis HI 5

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    As for this one SMDH i'm even "finger tied" Ahhh This man paa, so he had time to stop in between the act to ask such a question ???? WOW !
    sum ppl r just fu.cked up k3k3. Low self esteem or what? his mind was sumwhere else. I think it bothered him that she wasnt a virgin and this gave his mind all kinds of imaginings to keep him busy. stupid fool

Quote Originally Posted by fashion yaa View Post
    you can say that again my dear, she just essentially forgot the code. This is one of those questions where you have to answer with a question in kind

the code: A cindy scenario advice

Husband: Cindy how am i compared to your former guy?[licking and salivating on cindy's body] just tell me am i giving you ******? Do i please you better than your former guy?

Cindy: Oh honey can i ask you, how am i compared to your ex? Did she do this for you?[cindy rubbing his balls and allowing him back stage pass] honey i am so happy we waited untill marraige to fack, tell me how am i compared to your former lady?

cindy: [breathing a sigh of relief, this my husband is sexual napalm compared to my ex but he is the one i married for 4months now and i want his child so i will not ruin my chance]

the end, happy husband happy wife. Just suffer in silence and with time you can be better lovers
    PRICELESS

but the sexual napalm had me rolling on the floor,

Hello Mama Zimbi, my name is Micheal. I have a 6 month old baby with a lady I am staying with, and I have done her knocking. She never told me that she has already giving birth to two kids. But I later got to know. Now, she receives strange calls at midnight and cheats on me. When I reported it to her family members they are insisting that I marry her. Please help me.

poor guy, her family couldnt give 2 shits about him. lol. all they want is an official stamp

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information