+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naija ooo Naija. LOOOOL-Gay vicar, 65, to 'marry' Nigerian male model half his age

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Naija ooo Naija. LOOOOL-Gay vicar, 65, to 'marry' Nigerian male model half his age

To former vicar Colin Coward, it is nothing short of a marriage made in heaven. But the 65-year-old is expected to raise a few traditional eyebrows when he walks down the aisle with the man in his life – a 25-year-old Nigerian model called Bobby.

Mr Coward and his African partner are due to hold a civil partnership later this year, followed by a service at the vicar’s church, St John the Baptist church in Devizes, Wiltshire.

The couple met at a Christian conference three years ago, and are planning to make their relationship official in a few weeks’ time.

male model paa..lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOL i'm imagining what the first e-mail to the vicar sounded like...lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-half-age.html
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hahahaha.. Chineke God.. Nawawo.. dude, i am sure the naija guy is just looking for papers...lol

this is disgusting i am sorry.

Sensei

A Cowards wedding ....Seriously i thought it was a joke when i started reading. Is it easier for guys to meet guys or something. How the hell did these two even hook up. Well from the pics you can see who is enjoying the most in this whatever the hell it is

haha sensei, you are funny. But true talk though, you are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    A Cowards wedding ....Seriously i thought it was a joke when i started reading. Is it easier for guys to meet guys or something. How the hell did these two even hook up. Well from the pics you can see who is enjoying the most in this whatever the hell it is
    eerrrmmmm which of them is enjoying....looooooool cant really tell

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

The Naija brotha looks upset....
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post

Definitely the oluman is enjoying LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information