+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Kingdom Of God Is In You ????

Default The Kingdom Of God Is In You ????

This is a saying found in the Christian bible ......
    i have my own take on this truth my own contemplations, studies and shift of perception or should i say shifting of perception ....

anyways what ur takes on this??
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

The Kingdom of God is in you and around you! Very confusing. I also await to hear from others

The Kingdom of God will be in you provided you seek it in spirit and in truth. Once you have that aspect down ie seeking it in spirit and in truth,abiding by the commandments of God where the ultimate is loving your Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and loving your neighbor as yourself, you then experience the presence of the Lord in you.

As the Bible says, your body is the temple of the Most High,you will therefore keep your body Holy so as to enable the Kingdom dwell inside of you for the Lord Is Holy.
    Last edited by MegaMeister; 31st August 2010 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    The Kingdom of God will be in you provided you seek it in spirit and in truth. Once you have that aspect down ie seeking it in spirit and in truth,abiding by the commandments of God where the ultimate is loving your Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and loving your neighbor as yourself, you then experience the presence of the Lord in you.

As the Bible says, your body is the temple of the Most High,you will therefore keep your body Holy so as to enable the Kingdom dwell inside of you for the Lord Is Holy.
    Ok, this is one explanation. I await the next

For some reason, most of the scripture is written in parables. If Jesus so wanted the message to be heard and understood why the parables? or could it be that when Christians are found wanting they plead " you are taking things literally" . Please make me understand. i don't get it!

prusy

I agree that it is unfortunate the Bible is written in parables. Unfortunately, that was the way information was conveyed in Israel 2000 years ago. The parables were easier to remember, and therefore could be handed down through the generations. If we just had a written heritage, well, you know what happens to paper in a few years...

the kingdom of heaven is in u can be a carefully orchestrated sentence in its original tongue it was spoken in - Aramaic or hebrew to counteract the conditioned human tendency of looking outward.......... this quote tells me that ..... look within ....... all the treasures that we look for outwardly is within(not literally though)...

anyways that is something to ponder
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

bump

microunique

This sentence is also used in Hindu Religion since ancient time that every humanbeing has unlimited amount of knowledge and purity lied in his mind but he should try to recognize it by the way true religion.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information