+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quincy Owusu-Abeyie Makes Malaga Debut

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Quincy Owusu-Abeyie Makes Malaga Debut

Ghana winger Quincy Owusu-Abeyie made his debut for Spanish La Liga side Malaga in a 1-0 loss to Granada FC on Wednesday night.

The former Arsenal and Spartak Moscow player finalised his move from Qatari side Al Sadd a week ago after lengthy contractual talks over his wages.

Owusu-Abeyie came on in the second half and lighted up the game with his speed and sublime skills.

Ghana defender Jonathan Mensah who featured for Granada, heaped praise on his international team mate for his second half display.

“Quincy lighted up the game you know. He came on with more pace and power and I think his manager will be very much happy with him,” the 19-year-old centre-back told Ghanasoccernet.com

“The Spanish La Liga is undoubtedly the best league in the world. It has all the stars so I am very happy Quincy has come here. Wish him well.”

Abeyie made a single appearance for Ghana at the World Cup, coming on as a substitute for Asamoah Gyan against Serbia.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Abeyie is pretty fast. He has pace and also got a thing for champaigne and the women. lol I used to see him at a prestigious club here in london every weekend chilling with the babes.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

This boy has loads of skills, if only he can keep his head in the game. I like his game especially when he is on fire.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information