+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Dream Home ....Is this Real in Ghana or should i wait

Default A Dream Home ....Is this Real in Ghana or should i wait

One website is advertising a gated community plot of land at 5k going in Kumasi. Check it out
    My friends I am tempted paaaaa, i realize its only land but just imagine being a homeowner by 30

Secured first class gated community at Senfi in the Ashanti Region on Kumasi-Obuasi road! .Features:
    Plot sizes from 100ft x 90ft
    Safe drinking water, electricity in progress and no open sewage system.
    Accessible streets
    Community plan include school, community center, clinic, grocery shops, emergency/ambulance services and modern security services.
    Sound and safe environment, away from the fumes and noise of inner city.
    10 minutes drive from Santasi.

additional bonus offer...
    Flexible payment terms (up to 24 months)
    Prices from $5,500 Limited plots remaining, reserve yours NOW!!!

Terms of Payment
    Down Payment $1500.00
    Note: after the $1500.00 down payment is made ,the buyer can start developing the land .
    The remaining $4000 can be paid as low as $167 per month for upto 24 months.
    Full payment available with discount.

Terms and conditions:
    Work must commence within a year after purchasing or the land will be repossessed. Failure to pay for two consecutive months will also attract $20 penalty for late payment per month. Non-payment for 6 consecutive months will be considered abandonment of the land and the land will be repossessed without refund of any money already paid. If a buyer decides not to continue with the land purchase within 60 days after the payment of the down-payment, there will be a 100% refund of any amount. No refund can be made after the 60 days. Extension of period for payment can be considered under special circumstances.

source: amadaa.com

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Won't be bad at all but with the influx of a certain kinda people in Ghana, I would advice you really do a thorough investigation before you make any move.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Hmmm this being Kumasi, my former base.......I will make some calls to verify. Sounds tooo good to be true. You need to do more investigation before committing to it.

Q'lypse where are you my Kumasiano bros

Default i will wait and see what my investigations turn up

Thank you Pope and Cutie, i will definatatly tread carefully.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

You are welcome Fashionista
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Yaa, Did you get back any information about this?
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Yaa, Did you get back any information about this?
    yea my uncle inAdadientem says they are good but he would recommend i have the sika ama omu esi din nankasa.....nye say se me t asasse n nkto a risk ni ye too high se The Chief of the area would not be too happy with vacant land like that......
    So basically i need to save more money not just land money(:

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    yea my uncle inAdadientem says they are good but he would recommend i have the sika ama omu esi din nankasa.....nye say se me t asasse n nkto a risk ni ye too high se The Chief of the area would not be too happy with vacant land like that......
    So basically i need to save more money not just land money(:
    Got you sis....these days the chiefs try to reclaim the lands if you have bought it and havent done nothing on it over a period..........Which makes sense anyways, but I guess they trying to develop their towns so that the way they do it.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

hmmmmmmmm
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Got you sis....these days the chiefs try to reclaim the lands if you have bought it and havent done nothing on it over a period..........Which makes sense anyways, but I guess they trying to develop their towns so that the way they do it.
    good point my dear

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information