+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emoticon Petition

lol , asem oh. I think the reason they are not adding more emoticons is because Kobbie and Enchantress are abusing them. They blind you with the love blast emo.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    lol , asem oh. I think the reason they are not adding more emoticons is because Kobbie and Enchantress are abusing them. They blind you with the love blast emo.

Then i believe we need another petition to ban the two of them from using emos

Default Emoticons !!

Creators, can you do something about the emoticons? More animated instead of the frozen faces, more emotions. There is no laughing face, just big grin, you feel me?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

I feel you bro. We will hook us up with some cool emos. Becareful what you wish for though cos we got hyena emos that can fly off the screen. lol

we got hyena emos that can fly off the screen. lol
    Hmm... cant wait

hahahhahahaha. Cool
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

bump
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I feel you bro. We will hook us up with some cool emos. Becareful what you wish for though cos we got hyena emos that can fly off the screen. lol
    Thanks Neo...we will be waiting........

I am with Q'lypse on this one....more and better emoticons pleaseeee
    Last edited by CuTiEbABy; 1st March 2011 at 03:33 PM.

this shows u r really God when you create a website and can do anythin with ur creation. How my thread got merged with an old thread is something else. The Powers that be, kai!

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    this shows u r really God when you create a website and can do anythin with ur creation. How my thread got merged with an old thread is something else. The Powers that be, kai!
    hahaahahahahaha..............see me in chambers with cash and...............lolololol

Lol, massa Qlypes. The merge is just a feauture oo. If the same thread exists we just merge the two. We are not Gods oh bro.

Remember, GhanaDiscuss is nothing without people like you. You keep the place going. By the way, you are a mod so you should have the merge function bro.

Lol, massa Qlypes. The merge is just a feauture oo. If the same thread exists we just merge the two. We are not Gods oh bro.

Remember, GhanaDiscuss is nothing without people like you. You keep the place going. By the way, you are a mod so you should have the merge function bro.
    yeah, I saw that tool when I moved a topic from the joint recently. I am a God too. hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahaahahahahaha..............see me in chambers with cash and...............lolololol
    u c, ur bringing urself again. U kno u want to see me in chambers but not with cash, sumthin else...n u kno it. U naughty thang. hm

yeah, I saw that tool when I moved a topic from the joint recently. I am a God too. hehehehehehe
    God ...u wish..........lmaooooo

u c, ur bringing urself again. U kno u want to see me in chambers but not with cash, sumthin else...n u kno it. U naughty thang. hm
    Bro Q'lypse...I said cash please oooo.....dont insinuate anything abeg........free me........lolololol

ALUTAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIME

Neo this is well overdue......its been almost a year oooo....how long do we have to wait?

I am going on a posting strike until the emoticons are in place or you tell me when they will be up

ANYONE WITH ME???
    Last edited by CuTiEbABy; 19th July 2011 at 11:22 PM.

Be careful what you wish for. Good timing because the next upgrade you will see a lot of emoticons/Smilies here... You gonna be swamped!

Be careful what you wish for. Good timing because the next upgrade you will see a lot of emoticons/Smilies here... You gonna be swamped!
    hahahahhaa Bro swarm me...I am up for it......

ALUTAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIME

Neo this is well overdue......its been almost a year oooo....how long do we have to wait?

I am going on a posting strike until the emoticons are in place or you tell me when they will be up

ANYONE WITH ME???
    talk sum. i wanted to open another thread on this yesterday. dis is like Ghana government paa

talk sum. i wanted to open another thread on this yesterday. dis is like Ghana government paa
    lmaoooo.... i guess that means they have four years from date of the promise to deliver on it,... anaa... just three more years till we get some emos

haha. Soon bro.. i will shock u all with some mad emos soon... watch the space

Quote Originally Posted by syc View Post
    lmaoooo.... i guess that means they have four years from date of the promise to deliver on it,... anaa... just three more years till we get some emos
    hahahhhaaha good analogy there....we've been waiting for too long....lolol

hahahhhaaha good analogy there....we've been waiting for too long....lolol

haha. Soon bro.. i will shock u all with some mad emos soon... watch the space
    As much as we complain about these emos, we will also like to take this time say congrats and thanx for the way you have pimped out the site. Its very tight, makes it more interesting to hang out here <insert- emo of bowing jap man>

Quote Originally Posted by syc View Post

As much as we complain about these emos, we will also like to take this time say congrats and thanx for the way you have pimped out the site. Its very tight, makes it more interesting to hang out here <insert- emo of bowing jap man>
    no doubt, no doubt

so werrrin dey delay emoticon update naa ?? .....

lol need an emoticon ..... alo???

lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information