+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Exercise helpful in losing weight and which one is best ?

Torrence

Default Is Exercise helpful in losing weight and which one is best ?

Hi Guys,

I am newbie here and want to ask from you people whether Exercise is helpful in losing weigh or not and also share which exercise is best for losing weight . What do you say about yoga ? .

saim

Hey...
    As far as i think exercise is one of the best and most effective way to loss weight... It is just a natural way which has no side effect as other have... It is good enough for body and mind also...
    cardio exercise is one of the best option to loss weight... Yoga is one of cardio exercise....

Gawaskar

Let me correct you first.
    Yoga is not a cardio exercise. yoga is special exercise for mental relaxation.
    Also helpful to control your weight.

Ronaldo

Yes exercise could be very helpful which you can lose your maximum weight like bike riding, swimming, walking, yoga and jogging. These exercises might be very useful in life. Good luck!

Zombi J

Try any exercise that can burn calories naturally. Never go for specific type of pills. Lots of exercise machines available for fat burning.

exactly right...i also think of yoga as good substitute to stretching before n after a workout
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawaskar View Post
    Let me correct you first.
    Yoga is not a cardio exercise. yoga is special exercise for mental relaxation.
    Also helpful to control your weight.
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 19th July 2011 at 05:49 PM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

what really works fast for me is eating a vegetarian bk/lunch/supper/dinner for months that i work AM shift plus ride my bike...for days i work PM shift i eat regular GHana food plus hit the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrence View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am newbie here and want to ask from you people whether Exercise is helpful in losing weigh or not and also share which exercise is best for losing weight . What do you say about yoga ? .

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Adriannin

Very irritating question for me because everybody know that exercise is really helpful to be fit and reduce the weight. So why are we asking such question.

Default those who done loose weight after commiting to exercise are either

1. metabolism or thyroid disfunction that is making them unsuccessful
    2. they eating too much and should perhaps do vegetarian/vegan diet for sometime along with the exercise
    3. should look to counselling like hypnosis which some ppl use as a tool for lifestyle change

its frustrating but i think at the end of the day a lifestyle change is key, when i moved to ghana from usa, i tell you my body changed drastically all because i was actually buying, taking public transport, no access to quick fix meals like taco bell, and mostly i toiling that hot *** sun to purchase produce to prepare meals plus i did not use washing machine i had to wash all clothes even jeans by hand outside in the sun in a washing basin, walk back and forth to hang it on a line. I began to value money paaa cause if i would go to a place to hang out like Frankies the cost of ice creams would seem proposterous as i'd be calculating what that money could go towards instead....Hehehe I donno, its just hard to explain but perhaps a change of environment also aides in loosing weight

I just know exercise works.....I mean just watching a show like Biggest Looser lets you see that everyone can do the same exercise but not all loose the same amount in the same place...
    I like Anowa Adjah's exercise philosophy, its all about cardio and using your own body weight to tone your body, check her out, she kinda reminds me of my hero Serena Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Torrence View Post
    Hi Guys,

panna

I wish i could find some kind of exercises to loose weight ... friends if you have any tips please tell me .

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by panna View Post
    I wish i could find some kind of exercises to loose weight ... friends if you have any tips please tell me .
    Walking briskly for half an hour everyday works. you can increase the distance and time gradually or jog. Better yet hit the gym.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

jamesbowl

Of course, it is very important to do exercise to losing a weight. Exercise is a best one to maintain our body and fitness of health. Exercises such as walking, cycling, jogging must be helpful in losing a weight. Also yoga must be useful in losing weight. I think yoga is one of the best exercise ever.

JOHNNIE

Exercise must be in your lifestyle because it is seen that
    most of people have regained their weight after leaving exercise.
    So this way you can control your weight permanently.

Haynios

Yoga is the best strategy to lose weight with no side effects. It keeps your body fit along with a healthy mind. You can get to know more health measures,supplements, yoga mats from Overstock.

ALONZO

Exercise is the best way to reduce your weight and the exercise which is best to reduce weight quickly is swimming and running. Both of these exercises not only reduce your weight keeps diseases away, boost immune system and increase metabolism and stamina.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information