+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WATCH VIDEO: Sex In Big Brother Africa Amplified House? (18+)

Default WATCH VIDEO: Sex In Big Brother Africa Amplified House? (18+)

I have stopped following BigBrother Africa because it is boring to me and I am not a fun of the direction it is taking. That explains why we are not posting much on it recently…

Scenes like the one below is what I intend to escape from and spare my readers from getting to know about them. Yes, I know that two adults having consensual sex is not a crime but when you do not know a person that much, CONDOM should be the first thing to think about before even the PINKISH PUCCI…

I am not sure if CONDOM was used but from the scene, I am more than convinced that non was used. What is Big Brother Africa teaching us today? Sex without protection when you know someone just a month is good huh?

Anyway, the two in the video ‘Bhoke and Ernest’ were all evicted on Sunday. I guess they can take their cheap selves away and continue their unprotected intercourse outside without cameras watching.

Watch Video Below…. 18 Plus Please!

Informer, where did you get this article from? I want the source because the writer seems to be clueless what happens before people are allowed in every big brother house.

Contestants are tested for HIV, and whole bunch of other tests take place. The women are given injection which stops their periods, same thing women soldiers go through when they go on the battle field.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

ehi, but this is sum kinky sh*t. Damn, under the covers paa bi this. Maame ne Paapa, agyeiii
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

how can u have sex with caameras wattching u ahhhhhhhhhhhh. just wait till u leave the house

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    how can u have sex with caameras wattching u ahhhhhhhhhhhh. just wait till u leave the house
    oooh chaps, u might get swipes here and there but in reality, one does what he/she does and since it takes guts to do something like that, im sure they have the guts to face any discrimination

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information