Thread: Artists who sold their souls to the devil for fame and fortune

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Artists who sold their souls to the devil for fame and fortune

Kirk Martin's Story

MYNISTA's STORY

What do y'all think ?
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 26th May 2011 at 09:12 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Illuminati, yeah yeah yeah! Rolling my damn eyes. Neo where the hell is the emoticons man?

The Rhinna part is the most stupid of all.

Jay Z says "I am what I am" and that is a problem?

The Diamond shape Jay Z has been doing for years? Roca Fella, damn! But anyway it doesn't matter, keep believing in whatever you want to believe!

Prince says two people inside of him and that is a problem? People don’t understand creativity. Michael Jackson was a different person on stage. Creativity, people! Jigger talked about being possessed by the spirits, that’s because he goes into some kind of trance when rapping. Creativity!

Sold my soul to the devil. Lol. Figure of speech. But hey, these guys wanna put something else to that. Ok.

Children! These guys who are scared of I don't know what and they will always pull crap like this on the net. Videos like these are all over the net editing artists words and insinuating they meant this and that. Keep getting scared.

quophi remember that Matrix video Mantash pulled once? Every shape is supposed to be illuminti, hey, my laptop, the screen and this google chrome page, hmm, there is a triangle formed at the edge on the left, the left hand side, the illuminiti, they are here too? Crap!
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 27th May 2011 at 08:53 AM.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Tupac always said losing his soul to the devil, its symbolic.When it comes to Pac's lyrics I'll give these guys a lecture.

"Our lifestyles be close captioned
    addicted to fatal attractions
    Pictures of actions be played back
    in the midst of mashin'
    No fairy tales for this young black male
    Some see me stranded in this land of hell, jail, and crack sales
    Hustlin' and heart be a nigga culture
    or the repercutions while bustin' on backstabbin' vultures
    Sellin' my soul for material wishes, fast cars and bitches
    Wishin' I live my life a legend, immortalized in pictures
    Why shed tears? Save your sympathy
    My childhood years were spent buryin' my peers in the cemetary
    Here's a message to the newborns, waitin' to breathe
    If you believe then you can achieve
    Just look at me
    Against all odds, though life is hard we carry on
    Livin' in the projects, broke with no lights on
    To all the seeds that follow me
    protect your essence
    Born with less, but you still precious
    Just smile for me now"

Now somebody tell me, what do you make of that line? Just that line, I'm not including the rest of the lines around it yet.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

So Q, what about Bob Dylan who admitted "bargaining with the chief general " ? ......darn i love Bob Dylan I haven't and wont stop loving the guy's music.Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands, Visions of Johanna, and Leopard-Skin Pill-box Hat those are some very great Dylan songs.

There are so many hidden secrets in most of the videos put out by many artists and boy ! if you know what you're looking for you will see the signs right there before your eyes and i don't mean those fake assss hand symbols those kids have been flashing now a days.

I love rock n roll(heavy metal was my ish until recently when i decided to cut ties with the genre), I have been a rocker since i could barely walk( strange for a black brotha). Bro, there are somethings things better left unsaid in the music world.It's all about artistic expression they say huh LMAO

Don't get me wrong,there are legit artists out there who made their fortune based on their talent and hard work however the easy way out folks as i call them are indeed striking deals with the devil for real.

About Pac's lyrics, dude saw the light and chose not to be a follower. I've got nothing but love for Pac. Metaphorically speaking he enjoyed "the life" and warns his followers to "protect their essence(their innocence)"thats all i can say.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 27th May 2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    So Q, what about Bob Dylan who admitted "bargaining with the chief general " ? ......
    Bob's Dylan's interview actually the 1st i wanted to talk about. Its sketchy, it looked like it was edited and put together so his words may seem like he's talking about something really mysterious

There are so many hidden secrets in most of the videos put out by many artists and boy ! if you know what you're looking for you will see the signs right there before your eyes and i don't mean those fake assss hand symbols those kids have been flashing now a days.
    hahaha, how about u will always find or see what u want to see?

I love rock n roll(heavy metal was my ish until recently when i decided to cut ties with the genre), I have been a rocker since i could barely walk( strange for a black brotha). Bro, there are somethings things better left unsaid in the music world.It's all about artistic expression they say huh LMAO
    I like Rock too, its been a while since i listened to Hard Rock. But them guys, heavy metal and all, i dont know man. lol. Those guys r in ur face. Love some of Marlyn Manson's music but however, i cant get used to his creativity videos. lol. Metallica. I just cant speak for these dudes, they are in ur face, u kno. lol

Don't get me wrong,there are legit artists out there who made their fortune based on their talent and hard work however the easy way out folks as i call them are indeed striking deals with the devil for real.
    This whole devil stuff. You believe there is a devil Pope? Like the opposite of an angry God.... u kno.... all bad be bad..... destroyer or worlds and humans, all that list u kno....

About Pac's lyrics, dude saw the light and chose not to be a follower. I've got nothing but love for Pac. Metaphorically speaking he enjoyed "the life" and warns his followers to "protect their essence(their innocence)"thats all i can say.
    U kno there r musicians who we know from childhood or grew up on their music, like Michael Jackson, Destiny's Child, u kno child stars etc. People like Pac were writing poetry in their teenage years, lyrics that write stories about painful childhood and injustices...its all there and how he ended up joining Digital Underground the rap group, standing out because his style was unique and flowed, ending up having his own deal etc. Pac was never rich anyway. The guy was born to be famous, was born to be loud. In high school he was running AIDs campaign and teenage pregnancy educating his fellow teens. He was always in the public eye, so if these guys dig up his lyrics and say he sold his soul etc, then they don't know him.

And I want to say this also. This kind of stuff always comes from fundamentalist Christians, fear mongers. I have been watching videos they put together. Somehow they think they've got war going on so they must fight to wipe off such devilish music from people. It fails, always does. KRS One's music is spirituality, self discovery, knowingness and that bothers them. It is evil?

Instead of looking at the devils who are running empires, so called leaders evading countries and starting wars, killing of thousands of people, they are looking somewhere. I would say the devil is having a ball controlling the big guns (no pun intended). The devil is controlling their leaders then. Stupidity! They are after artists, and they think their leaders policies are cool? lol. Goodness me! How about Hollywood actors? Ah, these people paa.

Thread Information