+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is your phobia?

Default What is your phobia?

EVERYONE has a phobia, whether we know about them or not. Some are very simple and straight forward and easy to spot, but others can be hard to pin a name to.

Do you know what your phobia is?

I myself am a arachnophobe (as boring as this might seem to you all, you have to see the wicked spiders in my country. They are the size of birds).

The most interesting phobia I've ever heard of is The Phobia of peach skin. Who can be afraid of a peach skin and why oh why would you have a phobia for that?

So what are your phobia's?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I hate spiders too but I am more of a claustrophobe. One funny phobia i recently heard about is Coulrophobia. Funny to see a 6'6",300 pounds scream like a -----. LOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I don't think my phobia has a name yet. I guess i'll call myself a veryoldwrinkledwhitepeoplephobe

Wrinkled old white people scares the ish outta me. Get me next to such and i'll pass out or freeze with fright.

hunh!!!!!........Mega oooo waoooo....I guess we need to do more investigation into your phobia.... What really about them scares you like that?

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information