+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technology 100 years from now

Default Technology 100 years from now

Do you ever think about how things will be 100 years from now? I mean, think back 100 years to 1907... It's not like we ever think about how things were back then.

100 years in the future, I doubt those people will think much of things as they are now. Imagine the technological advances that could be possible over 100 years of time?

There is a good chance that nobody on this forum will be alive 100 years from now. Heck, there is a good chance that our kids probably won't be around by then either. It's a weird feeling to think about it.

How do you guys/gals envision technology in 100 years?

Default vision

Technology in 100years time will evolve human machines..The world of the internet thinking cyber bugs as ailments and Human thinking capability enhanced.

Neophyte

Default 100 years is probably too long

Technology is the fastest growing thing undoubtedly. The exponential growth of technology is obvious and we do not need statisticians to tell us that. Looking back 5 years I had bought a 16 megapixel camera and was so damn excited about it, a few years later, a phone with a better camera was released. A phone and a camera right? better than a traditional camera.

In the years to come, I see all technology fusing into a single device and all our technological needs are going to be controlled from that device. In 10 years, I do not expect to see mobile phones sold in the market.

Paper money will be lost in a few years to come. We would be controlling finance from that single device. Maybe barter trade will be brought back to life again. I already see that happening in some sectors especially in the construction sector.

In 100 years there would probably be just a single website. with large amounts of data. everything would be done from there. lets see if google is able to keep up till then, they could be that website. It is probably painful to know that my website http://yemame.com/ would be gone. Anyway I will be gone too .

Goodluck to the babies of 2050.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information