+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the best Smart Phone?

Default What is the best Smart Phone?

Basically I think it comes down to 3 main ones. The iPhone, Droid and Blackberry. Which of these do you think is best and why?

Personally I'm going to say the iPhone. I believe the iPhone revolutionized the smart phone to a whole new level. It gave cell phone manufacturers something to work towards in a new era of cell phones.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I had a horrific experience with the iPhone G4...the the call quality and reception was HORRIBLE however i still will say it's a giant in the smartphone industry.AT&T's network remains a sticking point, but the handset's striking design and loads of Apps makes it the KING of smartphones.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Yes, i heard a lot of people have been having a hard time with the new G4. I agree they are a real force to reckon with now. I particular do not like apple products. More of a personal vendetta against them because of their closed platform. I am waiting for windows phone 7 which will debut during the holiday season and comes with both xbox live and zune integration. The UI is totally different from anything we have seen. I just hope they are able to win more developers to boost their app eco system. So far prototypes spotted in the wild have been very impressive.

HTC SCHUBERT RUNNING WINDOWS PHONE 7

ASUS PHONE SPOTTED IN THE WILD RUNNING WINDOWS PHONE 7

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information