+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pastor Fingers Woman

Default Pastor Fingers Woman

The Akim Oda Magistrate court in the Birim Central Municipality has fined Emmanuel Owusu, pastor of Agenkwa Prayer Minister GH150 for indecent assault. The pastor would serve a 12-month jail term in hard labour in default.

The prosecution told the court, presided over by Albert Owusu Anor that the complainant, Afia Appiah, a farmer at Akroso became sick, compelling her husband to send her to the pastor for spiritual deliverance. At about 2100 hours on March 4, the complainant attended an all night session at the prayer camp and closed around 0300 hours and was therefore compelled to sleep at the camp, the prosecutor said.

The prosecution noted that the convict seized the opportunity to join the complainant, adding that he forcibly removed her pants and inserted his fingers into her private part. The complainant narrated her ordeal to the husband, who accompanied her to make a report to the police, leading to the arrest of the pastor.

Source: GNA
    Agent Provocateur

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Stupidity and idiocy is growing exponentially among so called chrisitans so much so that one wonders what happened to common sense..... WTF ! grrrrrrrrrr
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Pastor has got long fingers......lololol. All these self acclaimed pastors are doing nasty things to women who are so vunerable and stupid..........SMH

People are not scared to use the name of God in vain

lololol y these pastors dey finger chuuk the females of their congregation like this ....... one other pastor said that god instructed him to explore a woman's toto with his long finger ..... lol .... eiiiii 3y3 as3m oooo ... lololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

wo de nensa awowo netwem amana feelin, aboa beast
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

next tym u will come 4 pray for me
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    wo de nensa awowo netwem amana feelin, aboa beast
    Lmaoooooooooo eeeii braa...abotr3 ooo...hehehehehehe

next tym u will come 4 pray for me
    LMAO pastor copping a feel

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Lmaoooooooooo eeeii braa...abotr3 ooo...hehehehehehe
    u dey mind braa pastor Qlypse??? lolololololololol ...... if you(cutie) go to pastor Qlypse for prayers like the things god go tell pastor make he do u ....... lolololololololololololololololololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    u dey mind braa pastor Qlypse??? lolololololololol ...... if you(cutie) go to pastor Qlypse for prayers like the things god go tell pastor make he do u ....... lolololololololololololololololololololololol
    That be why I no go go to him for prayers.......why...me sef i pray to God he go hear me......hehehehe. Sofo afa bronya ho awe akok)......lololol

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    That be why I no go go to him for prayers.......why...me sef i pray to God he go hear me......hehehehe. Sofo afa bronya ho awe akok)......lololol
    hahahahahahahahahahaha
    ok ok .... i be pastor's assistant ....... come make i pray for u kama ..... and bring chaps toooo for where 3 or more are gathered, ns3nkyer3ni(miracles) take place...... lololol
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 13th May 2011 at 11:35 PM.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
    ok ok .... i be pastor's assistant ....... come make i pray for u kama ..... and bring chaps toooo for where 3 or more are gathered, ns3nkyer3ni(miracles) take place...... lololol
    See him ooo...even Pastor sef I no wan go how much more the assistant. God forgive you.

waaa hw3 I should bring Chaps tooo.......Awurade gye me......lolol

oh quophi and cutie, i go die oo

oh quophi and cutie, i go die oo
    Bro. careful you dont burst something ooo .....the way you dey laugh de3 I fear sef......hehheheheehe

hahahahaa, the 2 of u r killin me...asem ni.

but Neo, shouldn't this be on the religious forum?

hahahahaa, the 2 of u r killin me...asem ni.
    hahahahahaa no we wont....we just helping you to live longer...u know laughter is good for your soul.

So which part of the bible mentioned Jesus The Christ sticking his Holy fingers in a woman's vajayjay ? If christianity means tho follow The Christ,why are Christians not following the Christ to the T ?

Amazing how stupid followers of Pastor Finger and the likes can be. mtsewwwwwww.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Kofi Kofi Kofi, Do not misinterpret the Bible ooooo tom tom

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    Kofi Kofi Kofi, Do not misinterpret the Bible ooooo tom tom
    u paaa ..... that too be bible misinterpre....etc ...... abeg stop ur ntoatoa for there and come for prayers ....... are u not aware the end times is near???

lololol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information