+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants a discreet relationship?

Unregistered

Default Who wants a discreet relationship?

Sometimes we feel like having affairs outside our normal relationships? Who wants to have something exciting, adventurous? Just let it out..how you want your discreet relationships to go like....

Unregistered

in the first place why shd pple have a discreet relationship. however i wld love to know how pple would like a discreet ralationship

Unregistered

Default point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sometimes we feel like having affairs outside our normal relationships? Who wants to have something exciting, adventurous? Just let it out..how you want your discreet relationships to go like....
    have fun out of my home n calls coming in off work. its nice to have some one to share similar issues with

OtumfourOhemaa

u r not having a rltnship if it has to b discreet.. wo bo adwaman... u just wanna f**k..twwww!!

eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ohemaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahhahah

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Discreet relationship hmmm. That is another name for Cheating ...lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

The names people will use to justify their actions.....looooooool. Why would u wanna have a discreet affair when u have a normal relationship? If it has to be hidden from all eyes then........................I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    The names people will use to justify their actions.....looooooool. Why would u wanna have a discreet affair when u have a normal relationship? If it has to be hidden from all eyes then........................I rest my case
    ... obia ne ne taste! ... lol .... no?
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

forbidden fruits taste nice paa. Discreet relationships are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    lololol isnt it strange that in most cases what is deemed forbidden seems more enticing than what is not ... lol ......

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    ....Was fun until Tiger Woods showed up.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    ... obia ne ne taste! ... lol .... no?
    Sometimes taste no bi 3hu (really dangerous) anyways its all good...if thats what is going to make you happy and keep you alive and surviving kudos but remember it has its own repercussions and disadvantages....Dont say I didnt warn you.......looool

Sometimes taste no bi 3hu (really dangerous) anyways its all good...if thats what is going to make you happy and keep you alive and surviving kudos but remember it has its own repercussions and disadvantages....Dont say I didnt warn you.......looool
    i hear u madam ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by OtumfourOhemaa View Post
    u r not having a rltnship if it has to b discreet.. wo bo adwaman... u just wanna f**k..twwww!!

Thank you !

been there done that .

The experience can be priceless
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    been there done that .

The experience can be priceless
    hmmmmm.....smh.....

hmmmmm.....smh.....
    wasum y3 wod3 too mech
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

wasum y3 wod3 too mech
    hahahaaaa why not...start spilling make I hear......lol

hmmm, I didn't add that, that kinda relationship comes at a price too. hm

hmmm, I didn't add that, that kinda relationship comes at a price too. hm
    oooh bro you know I want to hear all the juicy details so why are you holding on to it? hahhaahaha spill bro....yarn make I listen.

oooh bro you know I want to hear all the juicy details so why are you holding on to it? hahhaahaha spill bro....yarn make I listen.

Hmm sister, asem ne s33...hmmm

I call this discrete relationship as something you share with someone but no one else knows about. It doesn't have to be cheating.

She and I were good friends for a number of years. Hell, she claimed she's been in love with me from the 1st day she saw me (as far back as 98). Interesting. A year later we became friends. Let me skip all the little details.. Time moved on and strangely enough our paths crossed again. Ehi!

There was some kind of attraction, to me it certainly wasn't physical. It was something totally different. But my corrupt di.ck collaborated with my mind and some decisions were made to take the friendship to another level. Yes, a bit of fling here and there. I was her first. She was was/is attracted to me so she couldn't say no. Actually she kinda sent the hints. Like how some female animals deliberately persuade the male to come over and mate. We remained friends in the eyes of those those who knew us, those who looked from the outside. Just friends, but to us, we only knew what we got up to when alone.

The close friendship which became sexual sometimes became more intense. Ehi! The problem was, I didn't wanna be in a romantic relationship due to the kinda personality she has. On the other hand she wanted a romantic relationship but at the same time didn't mind 'this friends with benefits' policy or 'fuc.k buddies' organization as she called it whenever she was upset. This was a very very good friend. We confided in each other you feel me? But she couldn't stand the pain any longer, the pain of emptiness and loving someone who wouldn't reciprocate your love, ie, in the romantic sense.

She cancelled the friendship. Yes, it has been cancelled. Not that she hates me but the pain of seeing someone you are crazily in love with but won't return the favor. Thinking about it, I had to grant her wishes, not causing her more pain, fling or no fling, it would just be too much for her. To this day it still hurts. I miss my good friend oo...

ehi, me and women. hmmm

I miss my good friend oo...
    this is when i need a whistling emoticon the most. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    this is when i need a whistling emoticon the most. hmmm
    lol

Hmm sister, asem ne s33...hmmm

I call this discrete relationship as something you share with someone but no one else knows about. It doesn't have to be cheating.......................

To this day it still hurts. I miss my good friend oo...

ehi, me and women. hmmm
    hmmmm bro...now you made my itching ears tingle even more.......hehehehe...but yeah I feel you on this one.........until she also gets over the way she feels about you, your friend is gone for now.

hmmmm bro...now you made my itching ears tingle even more.......hehehehe...but yeah I feel you on this one.........until she also gets over the way she feels about you, your friend is gone for now.

she will never get over me. its been tested over and over again

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information