+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 important and healthy exercises.

Noerex

Default 5 important and healthy exercises.

Hello everyone.I have some important and healthy exercises which can be done easily.
    1. Walking
    2. Running
    3. Yoga
    4. Swimming
    5. Cycling

I also do these exercises regularly and spend 1 hour to do exercise.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Thanks for sharing Noerex and welcome to the forum.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Forrest

Hi Noerex,
    Except yoga all are cardio exercises and very helpful in not only reducing weight effectively but also great for your heart problems.

Amaury

Hi,
    Exercise is good for the bones and we all lose muscle mass and bone density as we age so it's a good practice whether you think you need it or not.It also gives me so much energy and confidence.

Bundle of thanks to inform us about these exercises.I was already searching for exercise tips.It is very useful for me indeed.

Bernarde

Hi Noerex,
    All exercises you mentioned except yoga are cardio exercises and great in losing weight, prevent from heart problems and increasing stamina.
    Hiking, step climbing and jogging are also great cardio exercises to lose and maintain weight.

Zombi J

Walking and cycling are best.

i agree, i lost slowly and in d right places with bike riding every blessed day in 2yrs...my hair grew super long as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombi J View Post
    Walking and cycling are best.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Adriannin

Quote Originally Posted by Noerex View Post
    Hello everyone.I have some important and healthy exercises which can be done easily.
    1. Walking
    2. Running
    3. Yoga
    4. Swimming
    5. Cycling

I also do these exercises regularly and spend 1 hour to do exercise.
    There is no confusion it that all your 5 tips are so valid but yoga is really promoted in the Asians countries. It not only play the role to reduce the weight but also helpful to be relax.

Devinn

Well,thanks for sharing useful and important healthy exercises...Exercise is really important for human body...It also helpful to reduce weight...!

kallis

Hello Buddies.......I would like to share some exercises that are really helpful to for health as follows

Body Building
    Swimming
    Running
    Yoga
    Walking

aaricjackson

Here are 5 important and healthy exercise and they are: Bent-over Row, Aerobic exercises, Interval training, Push-ups and Abdominal Crunches.

lhyne

Oh thanks for informing that here. But aside from that, you can also try to go to a gym and apply for assistance from a professional one (gym instructor) in terms of having a more well-coordinated workout/exercise. Good luck and just continue having a healthy lifestyle.

Clark

These are real nice tips. I also like to do running, yoga and swimming. But I do body building just to maintain my body and remain in athletic look.

Chino Hills Fitness

Michealleo

YEs i am agree with u because those are all cardio exercises . cardio exercises are best for lossing some weight and for body fitness . The best cardio exercises are like swimming , running , jogging and cycling .

robertmartin

Everyone know this fact but no one care this, I enjoyed reading it. I need to read more on this topic..Thanks for sharing a nice info..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information