+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Lovemaking / Sex Scene In A Movie

Default Best Lovemaking / Sex Scene In A Movie

I have a tie on my no 1 position of best lovemaking/ sex scene, they are the first love making scene in "Original Sin" by Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie and the raw sex scene in "Monster's Ball" by Halle Berry and Billy-Bob Thorthon. what's yours and please be clean no x-rated stuff. I'm carrying out a survey for my own movie's love scene.
    thanx

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

"Wild Things"- Denise Richards and Neve Campbell stripping naked and getting it on in a swimming pool ... dripping wet ... after trying to drown each other .

"Monsters Ball" -Halle and Billy Bob's coupling is animalistic and raw. Definitely a top ten ranker.

My favorite will be "Y Tu Mama Tambien" An older woman bangs two boys.... a top shelf stuff no doubt.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by The Informer View Post
    I have a tie on my no 1 position of best lovemaking/ sex scene, they are the first love making scene in "Original Sin" by Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie and the raw sex scene in "Monster's Ball" by Halle Berry and Billy-Bob Thorthon. what's yours and please be clean no x-rated stuff. I'm carrying out a survey for my own movie's love scene.
    thanx
    why dont u be creative and come up with your own sex scene. unique, different and never seen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Informer View Post
    thanx
    Laughing hilariously!

Hmmm I am chuckling too much to respond accordingly

All the best though!
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    why dont u be creative and come up with your own sex scene. unique, different and never seen.
    That is not a bad advice, but there is absolutely nothing new under the sun!
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information