+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is guilty here?

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Pope you couldn't have said it better.....Joke turned philosophy lecture and fight....haabaa
    lolol ... oh come on ... nobody is fighting here ...... anyways im sure the deviation as ended .... make una proceed accordingly
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady √ Macbeth View Post
    If I am lying then you are too! http://www.christophernolan.net/biography.php Saw too many of his films and read his books to not know his capabilities (professionally speaking of course)! Accuser! LOL!

And "incapable" was meant to be humorous and thought provoking as well...but I had to say something too brother.

However, it was still much fun! I am a happy camper (never mind you and your group who sees me differently) irrespective of those who are coming in with their hints and unpleasant remarks!
    Yikes!
    oooh stop it stop it now. Ganging up? Come on. You are breaking my heart here u kno dat? You are being yourself thats all, but I think Cyberspace is killing our interpretations.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady √ Macbeth View Post
    For me or to me? You should ask yourself that--as you and others are stereotypical toward me to which I careless--but I will not ruin your post by asking one simple question.

How does one expect anything to grow when there are such prejudice and stereotype remarks going on here?

Like I said--I am sorry I participated under this thread.

There is no stereotyping here? How? Cyber Stereotyping? Cyber prejudice? lol. Don't do that ok. You are makin me go all soft and sh*t .
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information