+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is guilty here?

Default Who is guilty here?

WHO'S GUILTY HERE?... A wife is dreaming, wakes up and shouts "Quick...my husband's home!" Her husband wakes up and jumps out the window...

When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Both!
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

lol

Lol. paranoiea is guilty here.
    Agent Provocateur

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Both are guilty.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    Lol. paranoiea is guilty here.
    Based on a real lifestyle that both are indulged in, right? Smilingly, both of their realities entered into their dreams to manifest into the natural (natural because the truth came out through a dream) unusual confession. Why else would he (the husband of the dreaming wife) be attempting to jump through the window and why else would she (the wife of the sleeping husband) shout out "my husband is home"? Smiling!

They are both cheating and from all indication right in their own home (bed probably).

The evils that man do lives to haunt them! LOL!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 7th April 2011 at 07:53 PM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Einstein

:

to add to Lady Mac's, its also obvious they've both be on edge. It has been on their minds, like a 2nd thought to every thought lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    to add to Lady Mac's, its also obvious they've both be on edge. It has been on their minds, like a 2nd thought to every thought lol
    LOL! That was so corny! If you started that piece--please finish it. I want to find out what had happen to the husband after he jumped and the wife went into coma from shock of her telling him the truth through a dream and he telling her the truth through obedience of him jumping.
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 7th April 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

WHO'S GUILTY HERE?... A wife is dreaming, wakes up and shouts "Quick...my husband's home!" Her husband wakes up and jumps out the window...

hehehe neither is guilty......eerrrmmmm I am thinking the husband was startled with the wife's scream not necessarily what she said....how do u hear what someone said if you were asleep........hmmmmm.....SMH

Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    LOL! That was so corny! If you started that piece--please finish it. I want to find out what had happen to the husband after he jumped and the wife went into coma from shock of her telling him the truth through a dream and he telling her the truth through obedience of him jumping.
    why r u acting like u r an alien on this planet. This is how some jokes end. Make what happened next up for yourself if you want to

why r u acting like u r an alien on this planet. This is how some jokes end. Make what happened next up for yourself if you want to
    I am an alien on this planet, especially here. The operative word is "some" so that means there are other ways of ending jokes, however, do forgive me for asking you to complete the piece (I should have known better since you are incapable of completing what you have started).

√ LM

Glenn
    Einstein

:

I am an alien on this planet, especially here. The operative word is "some" so that means there are other ways of ending jokes, however, do forgive me for asking you to complete the piece (I should have known better since you are incapable of completing what you have started).

√ LM
    You see the kind of words you use and when one tells you this is how you go about things, you throw it out of the window and project it onto something else. Just look at this. "Since you are 'incapable' of completing what you started". Incapable? This is what I'm talking about. Are you on some kind of mission to undermine anything that stands in your path?
    Have you watched Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' before? Did you think he was incapable of finishing his own movie/story? If you have, at the end of the movie, he wants the audience to figure out for themselves if Leo was still in a dream or not. There are several movies like that where the director wants the audience to guess for themselves.

This is a joke that has been circling around on facebook. I didn't create it. The topic is, "who is guilty", not "who is guilty, I will finish the story later". I said, make it up for yourself, that didn't sit well with you? Ehi, asem ben ni!

You see the kind of words you use and when one tells you this is how you go about things, you throw it out of the window and project it onto something else. Just look at this. "Since you are 'incapable' of completing what you started". Incapable? This is what I'm talking about. Are you on some kind of mission to undermine anything that stands in your path?
    Have you watched Christopher Nolan's 'Inception' before? Did you think he was incapable of finishing his own movie/story? If you have, at the end of the movie, he wants the audience to figure out for themselves if Leo was still in a dream or not. There are several movies like that where the director wants the audience to guess for themselves.

This is a joke that has been circling around on facebook. I didn't create it. The topic is, "who is guilty", not "who is guilty, I will finish the story later". I said, make it up for yourself, that didn't sit well with you? Ehi, asem ben ni!
    lololololol why u dey worry ursef koraa ..... u paaaa lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Oh yes! I am glad it hit you that hard!

Did you read yours?
    I simply asked if (and the operative word there is "if") it was your piece please finish it as I went on to improvised what I wish to see. In fact, let me quoted what I said too
    LOL! That was so corny! If you started that piece--please finish it
    You could have given me an easy yes or no--or just say that is how it was meant to be. But no, you wanted to be direct so... Had I known it was a joke surfing around on face book or you thinking of me as an alien on earth I would not have asked you a thing. By the way, you are not Christopher Nolan for I know about his capabilities and his professional pieces.

It was a genuine request! One soft answer does indeed turn away wrath.

Again, I am so sorry I asked--for I should have known better...
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 12th April 2011 at 11:02 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololololol why u dey worry ursef koraa ..... u paaaa lolol
    Awwwwwwwww How much do you pamper him when he is like that? You must be the tranquility for his worries. LOL!

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Awwwwwwwww How much do you pamper him when he is like that? You must be the tranquility for his worries. LOL!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........ na u i dey pamper for here ..... why project it unto Q ....... my lady paaa

watch this get her panties twisted in a knot ... lololololololololololololololol .....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ........ na u i dey pamper for here ..... why project it unto Q ....... my lady paaa

watch this get her panties twisted in a knot ... lololololololololololololololol .....
    LOL! Me? Na, not me! You are pampering Q--he needs it more!

No comment on the panties twisted thing!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 13th April 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

I am a dove without those things! LOL!

Glenn
    Einstein

:

It seems to me that some people lack the ability to recognize simple humor in their quest of proving intellectual...nsem paa nii... life be different for some..must be very tedious being so over-analytical..type smile! but no smile present on the face I presume..Danke Qlypse for the post.. Simplicity harnessing smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
    It seems to me that some people lack the ability to recognize simple humor in their quest of proving intellectual...nsem paa nii... life be different for some..must be very tedious being so over-analytical..type smile! but no smile present on the face I presume..Danke Qlypse for the post.. Simplicity harnessing smiles
    eiiiiiiiii miss Enchantress where have u been

eesh chapati . u must go to the introduce urself thread this instant...i sent message to u for there..and a summons...pls read and comply thanks

I conclude that "one particular" person lacks the ability to comprehend one simple request to which was directed to someone else. One thing is for sure is that "one particular" person have not addressed the presuming person directly (good calculation)!! When one is intellectual there is no need to prove what one already is and it is the futile thinker who said what the presuming "intellectual" is (an intellectual). FYI, it is the presuming person who competently exhibited humor!

Comprehension is critical--for that is more monotonous! One should know when to speak and when to simply look on and say nothing for at times it is the "best" response.

Smiling widely!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 13th April 2011 at 05:25 AM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Predilection for belligerence is now a cardinal disposition embodying the DNA of some Ghanadiscussians. The tree of our liberty must be spiced from time to time with the blood of the bellicose and pugnacious.

Cogito Ergo Sum - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Pirate View Post
    Predilection for belligerence is now a cardinal disposition embodying the DNA of some Ghanadiscussians. The tree of our liberty must be spiced from time to time with the blood of the bellicose and pugnacious.

Cogito Ergo Sum - Descartes
    LOL!

I must agree with you in a way, however, it is not always what the on-lookers presumed. I laughed my head off and was simply eager to know of an extension. However, I have found out there is none in an exciting way.

Spice is good but healthy ones are always preferred (that's my pacific opinion).
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 13th April 2011 at 08:59 PM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intellectual pirate View Post
    predilection for belligerence is now a cardinal disposition embodying the dna of some ghanadiscussians. The tree of our liberty must be spiced from time to time with the blood of the bellicose and pugnacious.

Cogito ergo sum - descartes

lmao
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information