+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who prays for Satan?

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Pirate View Post
    It is very difficult to draw a distinction between Lady Macbeth's ideology and Islamic fundamentalism.
    Chalay tell me about it. lol. hahahaha. But I don't wanna give anyone labels..
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I did read the book and yes I got it from online! Now it is your turn to read it if you have the patience and tenacity in finding the truth without downplaying the truth. I am not sure what your faith is, in particular, but I do know that you do not seem to want to find anything only to respond aimlessly without affirming your faith or the lack thereof. I know that Q is still searching, but I am not so certain about you, Aletse.

However, most of these religions have taken it upon themselves to take a part of the Bible to build on their belief system. Buddhism is one of them and they are humans who are in need of the truth as well. I was once blind and dead, but now I see and hear.

This would be it for now as I have a long day ahead! Peace!
    .... so lets discuss it ...... enlighten me .....

moving on ..... you are not obliged to know my faith ..... and i respond aimlessly?? lolololol cool ...... and look at what u are typing in red ...... and i respond aimlessly eh??? lololol afterall you are able to convince urself that the bible is the oldest book(which im not eve sure of its significance) by misinterpreting, "in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god and the word was god" .....so im not surprise you can make the statement in red and claim you HAVE FOUND THE ONE TRUTH ...... lololololololololol

anyways peace be unto you too m'lady ...... have fun in wateva u are doing
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 11th April 2011 at 01:54 AM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    why u try to size people up? u have sum kinda scale measuring people's religions or sumthin? lol. What is quophi's faith? Then what afterwards. And this Q is still searching thing? Are you sure? Ehi, hm. Lady Mac.

WHAT? How? What?

brotha minister what is going on here? lol. what?
    lolololololol u dey ask me???? ..... lolol

brother minister she said she's read the book
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

brother minister she said she's read the book
    thanks for the correction will make the appropriate changes

Quote Originally Posted by Kwame Nyame View Post
    LADY MACBETH wrote, "However, most of these religions have taken it upon themselves to take a part of the Bible to build on their belief system. Buddhism is one of them and they are humans who are in need of the truth as well. I was once blind and dead, but now I see and hear."REALLY??
    Correction: "I was once blind and 'deaf,' but now I see and hear."

In regards to your question: the answer is "yes."
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    .... so lets discuss it ...... enlighten me .....

moving on ..... you are not obliged to know my faith ..... and i respond aimlessly?? lolololol cool ...... and look at what u are typing in red ...... and i respond aimlessly eh??? lololol afterall you are able to convince urself that the bible is the oldest book(which im not eve sure of its significance) by misinterpreting, "in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god and the word was god" .....so im not surprise you can make the statement in red and claim you HAVE FOUND THE ONE TRUTH ...... lololololololololol

anyways peace be unto you too m'lady ...... have fun in wateva u are doing
    First, what did I type in red please (what is your point of bringing it to my attention a part from the typo I am about correct)?

Correction: "I was once blind and 'deaf,' but now I see and hear." I am having more than fun--which is not even the homage word to the splendid enjoyment of what I do (all because of Jesus).

You cannot affirm your faith because you are uncertain just like Q! Why else would you two still be wandering about the place? It was the spirit of doubt and the lack of understanding (with all due respect) that caused both of you to turn from the authenticity of God's word to baseless ideologies. If you really understood the Bible then you would not compare it with the Islamic religion or even dare to say it encourages violence.

Just like any other religion: they represent their doctrines when others are misrepresenting and misinterpreting it. I have to tell persons where they are wrong about the scriptures (to former Christians and none Christians) and that is without sizing them up! If that is how they feel well then they know what brought about that feeling.

I like when people are being real—as I am being very candid and plain. If any of you are still wondering what my faith it—I am a believer of the gospel of Christ who believes the entire Bible with all of my heart without ever having to “doubt” God. The Bible I read never encourages violence or extortion of human beings.

√ LM
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 11th April 2011 at 04:21 AM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Einstein

:

lolololololol u dey ask me???? ..... lolol
    LOL! You two are like wax on hair!

Glenn
    Einstein

:

First, what did I type in red please (what is your point of bringing it to my attention a part from the typo I am about correct)?

Correction: "I was once blind and 'deaf,' but now I see and hear." I am having more than fun--which is not even the homage word to the splendid enjoyment of what I do (all because of Jesus).

You cannot affirm your faith because you are uncertain just like Q! Why else would you two still be wandering about the place? It was the spirit of doubt and the lack of understanding (with all due respect) that caused both of you to turn from the authenticity of God's word to baseless ideologies. If you really understood the Bible then you would not compare it with the Islamic religion or even dare to share it encourages violence.

Just like any other religion: they represent their doctrines when others are misrepresenting and misinterpreting it. I have to tell persons where they are wrong about the scriptures (to former Christians and none Christians) and that is without sizing them up! If that is how they feel well then they know what brought about that feeling.

I like when people are being real—as I am being very candid and plain. If any of you are still wondering what my faith it—I am a believer of the gospel of Christ who believes the entire Bible with all of my heart without ever having to “doubt” God. The Bible I read never encourages violence or extortion of human beings.

√ LM
    lololol ok cool .....

LOL! You two are like wax on hair!
    lolololololol u paaa ......

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Pirate View Post
    It is very difficult to draw a distinction between Lady Macbeth's ideology and Islamic fundamentalism.
    That only means one thing: you are not the "Intellectual Pirate" after all. Q, I.P. is not being harsh but candid. I am obliged when persons say how they feel or see something at hand without dodging.

The Bible and the Quran are two different books though the Islamic religion copied certain stories (put a spin on it) and principles (twist that up too) from the Bible to build their belief system.

The Speaker in the Quran is "God" or should I say 'Allah" speaking to men directly. Whereas, in the Bible men recorded history has it transpired, many men spoke of God (personal experiences and general information), and in some places you have the words of God addressing men; but all of these are inspired by God through men (God is a Spirit--and that is not to say he could not have written it Himself--but he can do whatever He wants for He is God).

The Bible was written by God through the hands of men some of whose names are on each book of the Bible. The Quran is a book of transcription and dictation. I have read it--this is not to say that there are no decent Muslims.

The physical writers of the Bible clearly stated the origin of their disclosures: by saying that it was a revelation from God or thus saith the Lord. The Quran has never, and I repeat, never stated its origin of the messages.

Yes the Quran says that the same God of Abraham is the same God they call Allah, and that is where the copying comes in.

In the Quran Jesus is "just" a prophet who was not crucified or even resurrected, but in the Bible Jesus is the Messiah who was crucified and was resurrected from the dead hence the gift of Salvation for men's sins.

They have Sheba as part animal and part human, in the Bible there is no such thing. The story of Mary, the mother of Jesus is all twisted as well in the Quran. In the same Quran they said that God told Abraham to sacrifice Ishmael, but the Bible said Isaac.

In the Bible Isaiah and Micah made many prophecies, but in the Quran they were without a single prophesy.

The Bible says salvation is by Grace through faith, but the Quran teaches that salvation is by all sincerity and works.

The Disciples are Christians in the Bible, but in the Quran the disciples are Muslims.

The Bible tells us that men are fallen sinners (through to disobedience), but the Quran says that men are rightfully good.

The Bible says we ought to make Saturday the day of worship and rest in the Old Testament and then in the New Testament after Jesus Christ came to fulfilled the law we are now under grace so Sunday and any other days are for worship (but Sunday is logically the day most people are off work and academic obligations). The Quran says that Friday is the day of worship.

The Bible says that Jesus is the Son of God and God in the flesh, but the Quran says that Jesus is not God or the son of God.

I am tired already. Anyway, I will say in final, that the Bible says that the Holy Spirit is the third person in the Godhead (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit==Trinity), but the Quran says that the angel Gabriel is the Holy Spirit (oh my gosh—).

My Muslim friend used to supply me with a lot of their resources and scripts of their doctrine, but I had to ask him to cease as I already got the picture. He continuing was just unnecessary. I still have the Quran, I have a Jehovah Witness Bible, and so many other religious books all of which I read to knowledgably and constructive discuss.

A part from these few differences--the principles we (Muslims and Christians) all adhere to are vastly unlike. Our doctrines are completely different in central parts but carry a contrast due to the copying of various scripts (never mind the Islamic religion put a complete twist on them).

√ LM
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 11th April 2011 at 04:20 AM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

That only means one thing: you are not the "Intellectual Pirate" after all. Q, I.P. is not being harsh but candid. I am obliged when persons say how they feel or see something at hand without dodging.

The Bible and the Quran are two different books though the Islamic religion copied certain stories (put a spin on it) and principles (twist that up too) from the Bible to build their belief system.

The Speaker in the Quran is "God" or should I say 'Allah" speaking to men directly. Whereas, in the Bible men recorded history has it transpired, many men spoke of God (personal experiences and general information), and in some places you have the words of God addressing men; but all of these are inspired by God through men (God is a Spirit--and that is not to say he could not have written it Himself--but he can do whatever He wants for He is God).

The Bible was written by God through the hands of men some of whose names are on each book of the Bible. The Quran is a book of transcription and dictation. I have read it--this is not to say that there are no decent Muslims.

The physical writers of the Bible clearly stated the origin of their disclosures: by saying that it was a revelation from God or thus saith the Lord. The Quran has never, and I repeat, never stated its origin of the messages.

Yes the Quran says that the same God of Abraham is the same God they call Allah, and that is where the copying comes in.

In the Quran Jesus is "just" a prophet who was not crucified or even resurrected, but in the Bible Jesus is the Messiah who was crucified and was resurrected from the dead hence the gift of Salvation for men's sins.

They have Sheba as part animal and part human, in the Bible there is no such thing. The story of Mary, the mother of Jesus is all twisted as well in the Quran. In the same Quran they said that God told Abraham to sacrifice Ishmael, but the Bible said Isaac.

In the Bible Isaiah and Micah made many prophecies, but in the Quran they were without a single prophesy.

The Bible says salvation is by Grace through faith, but the Quran teaches that salvation is by all sincerity and works.

The Disciples are Christians in the Bible, but in the Quran the disciples are Muslims.

The Bible tells us that men are fallen sinners (through to disobedience), but the Quran says that men are rightfully good.

The Bible says we ought to make Saturday the day of worship and rest in the Old Testament and then in the New Testament after Jesus Christ came to fulfilled the law we are now under grace so Sunday and any other days are for worship (but Sunday is logically the day most people are off work and academic obligations). The Quran says that Friday is the day of worship.

The Bible says that Jesus is the Son of God and God in the flesh, but the Quran says that Jesus is not God or the son of God.

I am tired already. Anyway, I will say in final, that the Bible says that the Holy Spirit is the third person in the Godhead (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit==Trinity), but the Quran says that the angel Gabriel is the Holy Spirit (oh my gosh—).

My Muslim friend used to supply me with a lot of their resources and scripts of their doctrine, but I had to ask him to cease as I already got the picture. He continuing was just unnecessary. I still have the Quran, I have a Jehovah Witness Bible, and so many other religious books all of which I read to knowledgably and constructive discuss.

A part from these few differences--the principles we (Muslims and Christians) all adhere to are vastly unlike. Our doctrines are completely different in central parts but carry a contrast due to the copying of various scripts (never mind the Islamic religion put a complete twist on them).

√ LM
    There is this thing in religion.Suffer for the cause and you find favour.Many have died unless deaths by taking this thing too far.General it is this.Defend your faith amongst non believers and the ensuing abuse,attacks and ridicule makes you feel you are being of great service to your faith.
    The point of not using sensible reasoning even makes it better because it even raises the level of attacks.
    The sad thing about this posturing is that you deny yourself and some potential asparants growth and understanding in the teachings of the very faith you are following.
    lt is better to be quiet on certain issue and be thought of as ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.How can you say Buddhism copied from the Bible? for example.How?
    lt will be like saying the story about the birth and life of Krishna was copying that of Jesus Christ.The only trouble here is that Krishna was over 700 years older than Jesus.
    lf you are going to "do thy father's work" put in your very best and aspire to reach the highest level with each step you take.You may be actively turning people away from your faith by pursuing this "suffering for the cause" posturing with carelessness.
    Lady Macbeth,l would have believed you have read the Quran.Then you opened your mouth about it.
    Sometimes you could be the best reason for someone joining your faith or religion.You can do this by living up to the very highest level of your teachings.Suspending common sense and presenting substandard argument merely for the sake of scoring points by "suffering for the cause" works against the very this you are trying to defend.
    Last edited by Kwame Nyame; 11th April 2011 at 06:47 AM.

There is this thing in religion.Suffer for the cause and you find favour.Many have died unless deaths by taking this thing too far.General it is this.Defend your faith amongst non believers and the ensuing abuse,attacks and ridicule makes you feel you are being of great service to your faith.
    The point of not using sensible reasoning even makes it better because it even raises the level of attacks.
    The sad thing about this posturing is that you deny yourself and some potential asparants growth and understanding in the teachings of the very faith you are following.
    lt is better to be quiet on certain issue and be thought of as ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.How can you say Buddhism copied from the Bible? for example.How?
    lt will be like saying the story about the birth and life of Krishna was copying that of Jesus Christ.The only trouble here is that Krishna was over 700 years older than Jesus.
    lf you are going to "do thy father's work" put in your very best and aspire to reach the highest level with each step you take.You may be actively turning people away from your faith by pursuing this "suffering for the cause" posturing with carelessness.
    Lady Macbeth,l would have believed you have read the Quran.Then you opened your mouth about it.
    Sometimes you could be the best reason for someone joining your faith or religion.You can do this by living up to the very highest level of your teachings.Suspending common sense and presenting substandard argument merely for the sake of scoring points by "suffering for the cause" works against the very this you are trying to defend.
    Did you just wake up with sleep in your eyes or are you naturally reading yourself through the description of others? Did I just step on your sensitive corn? Ouch! It appears like it to make you reply to my post the way you did above.

Do I look like I am hungry for useless points (salvation is the most important thing to "me" than my own self-righteousness as that is NOTHING before God), what am I going to get with them? You make it sound like I am playing in a casino and you are just flinched by my being on top of the game. Well, live with it brother for that is the cycle of life: a circle of opportunities on the circumference that allows everyone the opportunity to shine.

First, the post you so sweetly quoted was specifically submitted for I.P. who made a reasonable statement out of obscurity. However, I do not mind you taking it up, but that particular post strictly speaks of the Islamic religion!

Moreover, as much as I appreciate you defending your own belief system in the same manner you wrote of others doing; I am not speaking gibberish or religion here. All the other religions came after the life of Jesus whether you attest to that or not!

Now, going to Buddhism, I really do not have the time to take you on the rollercoaster with this one as I am so yearning to sleep. Sleep first and then anything else, but before I do sleep allow me to say a few things.

Why don't you too affirm your faith instead of being anonymous about your random views? Your best is not my best and my best is not your best: so quit the act of perfectionism as we cannot please people. I am not even here to please you or to gain your agreement on anything I say. If the truth of what I am saying bothers you so much that you are expressing your personal view on how I am handling my business I think it is only wise for you to reexamine yourself.

By the way, I do not follow religion in their suffering for the cause to gain favor, as I am beyond such irrationality. Your post is so not pertinent to what is at hand. You are doing "precisely" what you wrote to tell me I am doing.

You know there are some people who cannot handle the truth of the matter so they become accusatory and all engulfed with their own narrow religious or spiritual idea.

They copied! All of them copied from the Christian doctrine. Whether you like the truth of that or not it is true and you may never find that out if you continue to think that "all" religious people endure abuse to gain favor. Christians only preach the Gospel and that is without forcing anyone to follow it.

God is the one who measures what is best not man!

If I misunderstood you then please do clarify yourself. I could easily say that your post above is beneath fine; in fact, I could say it is outrageous and poorly written (not to say it is- I am just saying). Smilingly, but you know what? I am blessed with a good deal of common sense, self-control, and rationality to even follow you with your approved philosophy of religious procedure. I am not religious at all!

The next time you want to be direct to me please do so without including me with other religions or people. Tell me whatever you want--I am firm enough to handle it.

√ LM
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 12th April 2011 at 12:27 AM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

You cannot affirm your faith because you are uncertain just like Q! Why else would you two still be wandering about the place? It was the spirit of doubt and the lack of understanding (with all due respect) that caused both of you to turn from the authenticity of God's word to baseless ideologies.
    Wandering? If its this place you are talking about then why are you here? Just because one is not religious don't mean they are wandering or seeking something outside themselves. I think you are one of those people who find it shocking when a person says they don't abide by any religion but that they are spiritual. Its not shocking and you may not understand it. But it doesn't matter.

And what ideologies are you talking about?

If you really understood the Bible then you would not compare it with the Islamic religion or even dare to say it encourages violence.
    Perhaps you didn't hear of apartheid government of South Africa. You understand the bible so much that the violence in the old testament is sensible, was necessary right?

Just like any other religion: they represent their doctrines when others are misrepresenting and misinterpreting it. I have to tell persons where they are wrong about the scriptures (to former Christians and none Christians) and that is without sizing them up!
    SOLE OWNER of the truth in the bible. The only person who understand the bible. Where are some of my Christian fundamentalists friends from gh web osofo joint? Fire against fire. It will be nice to watch

Let me add this, it actually justifies rape as well. Unless you are reading a different bible. I don't doubt that you are candid about your faith but how you handle your faith is very dangerous, that is my opinion of course, lol. Sister you gotta be humble you feel me? Kwame is right, you will push people away with such an approach wai.

In all your years on the osofo joint and other places in real life Im sure you've come across people like this, no?

Doesn't she kind of remind of Pataku? I think it will be nice to see them go head to head. Pataku was all die be die, hell blazing, he comes swinging, Lady Mac is all of these and .......... I just don't get how Buddhism being over 2500 years old somehow copies from the bible? Ehi!

How about Cyber Saint, I think he's too soft even though he sticks to is point, Lady Mac will swallow him whole.. He won't have a chance to say 'er'.

There are Christians who will say yes, its older than Xtianity but they will say the devil put it there, you know something like that. But to say ermm, it takes its teachings rom the bible, i mean I dont know what we are dealing with here
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 11th April 2011 at 09:38 AM.

√ LM
    He didn't ask you to give him a lecture on the Quran on state the differences between the two books. The way you handle your faith, your God worshiping belief of Christianity is similar to how Islamic fundamentalists operate. Its my way of die! You feel me? No holds barred approach, that is why bra Kwame said people will run away from you if you are recruiting.
    Last edited by Q' lypse; 11th April 2011 at 10:03 AM.

Now, going to Buddhism, I really do not have the time to take you on the rollercoaster with this one as I am so yearning to sleep.
    I'm really waiting for this. Present it

Why don't you too affirm your faith instead of being anonymous about your random views?
    bra Kwame, over to you.

At times I thought you broadcast too much but now is your chance .

But be careful oo because she will bite loool

They copied! All of them copied from the Christian doctrine. Whether you like the truth of that or not it is true and you may never find that out if you continue to think that "all" religious people endure abuse to gain favor. Christians only preach the Gospel and that is without forcing anyone to follow it.

√ LM
    do not make such comments .... it is very ignorant ...... what do u mean all of them .....

even the egyptians copied christianity????? you are cannot be serious .....
    make sure u recite such ignorant comments to urself in ur bedroom only ... lololololololololololol

He didn't ask you to give him a lecture on the Quran on state the differences between the two books. The way you handle your faith, your God worshiping belief of Christianity is similar to how Islamic fundamentalists operate. Its my way of die! You feel me? No holds barred approach, that is why bra Kwame said people will run away from you if you are recruiting.
    i will surely run away from her ......

1 ..... the arrogant belief that only her ideologies are the only truth ......
    2 ..... everybody else's ideology is false

so im guessing the uncontacted tribes in the amazon who have not heard of christianity and jesus but have been living their lives for thousands of years are unfortunate ......
    infact if the lady m was born to into these tribes, im guessing she will be going to hell or will never get the chance to know the real truth ..... so why will her god keep allowing kids to be born into such tribes who have 99.9%(if not 100%) probability of not knowing jesus or christianity.

she is not serious .......

Did you just wake up with sleep in your eyes or are you naturally reading yourself through the description of others? Did I just step on your sensitive corn? Ouch! It appears like it to make you reply to my post the way you did above.

Do I look like I am hungry for useless points (salvation is the most important thing to be than my own self-righteousness as that is NOTHING before God), what am I going to get with them? You make it sound like I am playing in a casino and you are just flinched by my being on top of the game. Well, live with it brother for that is the cycle of life: a circle of opportunities on the circumference that allows every the opportunity to shine.

First, the post you so sweetly quoted was specifically submitted for I.P. who made a reasonable statement out of obscurity. However, I do not mind you taking it up, but that particular post strictly speaks of the Islamic religion!

Moreover, as much as I appreciate you defending your own belief system in the same manner you wrote of others doing; I am not speaking gibberish or religion here. All the other religions came after the life of Jesus whether you attest to that or not!

Now, going to Buddhism, I really do not have the time to take you on the rollercoaster with this one as I am so yearning to sleep. Sleep first and then anything else, but before I do sleep allow me to say a few things.

Why don't you too affirm your faith instead of being anonymous about your random views? Your best is not my best and my best is not your best: so quit the act of perfectionism as we cannot please people. I am not even here to please you or to gain your agreement on anything I say. If the truth of what I am saying bothers you so much that you are expressing your personal view on how I am handling my business I think it is only wise for you to reexamine yourself.

By the way, I do not follow religion in their suffering for the cause to gain favor, as I am beyond such irrationality. Your post is so not pertinent to what is at hand. You are doing "precisely" what you wrote to tell me I am doing.

You know there are some people who cannot handle the truth of the matter so they become accusatory and all engulfed with their own narrow religious or spiritual idea.

If I misunderstood you then please do clarify yourself. I could easily say that your post above is beneath fine; in fact, I could say it is outrageous and poorly written (not to say it is- I am just saying). Smilingly, but you know what? I am blessed with a good deal of common sense, self-control, and rationality to even follow you with your approved philosophy of religious procedure. I am not religious at all!

The next time you want to be direct to me please do so without including me with other religions or people. Tell me whatever you want--I am firm enough to handle it.

√ LM
    Not at all.l was wide awake when l replied to your post.My English is not up to scratch and l write without a great deal of thinking.These probably explains the jumbled nature of my reply to your post.However,judging from your reply,l sense you manage to make out a bit of what l tried to say.
    You talk of SALVATION.
    My goal is not salvation.My goal is LIBERATION.l am trying to leave the worlds of materiality and enter the pure positive worlds of God in this lifetime.l chose the path of ECKANKAR because l strongly believe the ECK teaching can help me reach my goal.
    You said something about lslam,Angel Gabriel and the Holy Spirit.
    The little l know about lslam,the Holy Spirit is refered to variously as SULTAN-UL-AZKAR;ISM-I-AZAM; and commonly known as KALAM-I-ILLAHI.
    You see,the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.lt doesn't matter what name you give to it.
    Now,to say all other religions came after the Life of Jesus is like saying there was no religion before Jesus was born.
    Statements like this cannot even pass as a statement of faith.lt is not well grounded at all.
    You asked about my faith.l am an ECKist.An ECKist is a member of ECKANKAR.ECKANKAR is the Religion of the Light and Sound of God.
    The basic beliefs of ECKANKAR is......
    Eckankar teaches . . .
    •Soul is eternal.
    •Soul exists because God loves It.
    •Soul is on a journey of Self- and God-Realization.
    •Spiritual unfoldment can be accelerated through conscious contact with the ECK, Divine Spirit.
    •This contact can be made via the Spiritual Exercises of ECK and the guidance of the Living ECK Master.
    •You can actively explore the spiritual worlds through Soul Travel, dreams, and other spiritual techniques.
    •Spiritual experience and liberation in this lifetime are available to all.

A little disclaimer here.l am an ECKist.What l say here about my religion are mine and not necessarily the official position of ECKANKAR or that of the Spiritual Leader of ECKANKAR.

Yes Lady Macbeth l agree with you when you said what is best for you may not be best for me and vice versa.This is true.No two people are alike.
    You also mentioned something about one's own narrow religious or spiritual idea.
    Well,there is a religion that states that it holds the key to truth and all others are lost.ls that what you have in mind?
    Now about forcing one's faith on another.
    Christ adviced his followers not to force their faith on others.History tells us many didn't heed to their saviour's advice.Even today,there are people who use unsolicitated prayer to get others to change their belief.Little do they know that such practice is witchcraft or black magic.
    lf Christians throughout the ages heeded to Christ advice,many parts of the churches history will not be written in blood.
    Lady Macbeth,l hope you will catch a bit of my drift here.With the good deal of common sense,self control and rationality you are blessed with,l believe you will make some sense out of my gibberish.

cheeei Kwame, w3 wu. lol. Lets just wait and see a reply.....

Q, when someone says
    what does it mean? He used the words "ideology/distinction" and not "methodology/distinction!"

Our ideas and beliefs do not mirror that of the Islamic religion--and that is what distinction basically means in I.P.'s reply. This is not a lecture, and what is wrong with helping I.P. to make the distinctions? Now you being the spokesperson of him should know that I merely responded accordingly to his original reply with my name in it. Kwame replied to me based on his own spiritual "methodology" and beliefs.

Q, this is why I said you are still wandering about, because you are still on the opposing side and you putting words in I.P.'s mouth proves just that. In addition to that, you should know our faith is NOT; correction, my faith (as you are not confident with yours--that is not judging it is clearly transparent) is not "do or die!"

We merely preach (deliver precisely the gospel), and if the hearers are so convicted that they feel that people are giving them an ultimatum then that is their own conscience and not the purpose of the preaching. Sharing the "truth" with others is what we do and not force anyone to follow it. For God has given us all the "will" to make our own decisions. The bottom line: people cannot say that they were never told about this truth that they rejected at the end of time.

With all due respect--I think I.P. has fingers to handle my post if he so choose to.

√ LM

P.S. Talk about persecution--even on the internet it happens! When will it ever stop? Oh yes, not until the return of Christ Jesus, definitely. I still fancy your rascal provoking approach--it is so much fun!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 12th April 2011 at 12:02 AM.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

do not make such comments .... it is very ignorant ...... what do u mean all of them .....

even the egyptians copied christianity????? you are cannot be serious .....
    make sure u recite such ignorant comments to urself in ur bedroom only ... lololololololololololol
    Romans 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

When one does not know something for him or herself he or she always labels it as "ignorant," but never once think that they too are speaking out of ignorance. In actuality, they are the ignorant ones for NOT knowing! I can go on the roof top and shut that very TRUTH out--it is too precious to be recited only in the confinement of my bedroom walls.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

i will surely run away from her ......

1 ..... the arrogant belief that only her ideologies are the only truth ......
    2 ..... everybody else's ideology is false

so im guessing the uncontacted tribes in the amazon who have not heard of christianity and jesus but have been living their lives for thousands of years are unfortunate ......
    infact if the lady m was born to into these tribes, im guessing she will be going to hell or will never get the chance to know the real truth ..... so why will her god keep allowing kids to be born into such tribes who have 99.9%(if not 100%) probability of not knowing jesus or christianity.

she is not serious .......
    Now I know for sure that your upbringing was somehow incomplete when it comes to knowing the fundamental purpose of the scriptures (many people claimed to be raised in the church but when they open their mouths and the fruits of their character is so far from it--it means two things: they really did not get the understanding of the doctrine then or they were just too playful to pay attention to the Word of God). I see why you have doubts, because if you had truly known the scriptures you would "never" utter such imprudence.

I still enjoy your replies.

Glenn
    Einstein

:

Wandering? If its this place you are talking about then why are you here? Just because one is not religious don't mean they are wandering or seeking something outside themselves. I think you are one of those people who find it shocking when a person says they don't abide by any religion but that they are spiritual. Its not shocking and you may not understand it. But it doesn't matter.

And what ideologies are you talking about?

Perhaps you didn't hear of apartheid government of South Africa. You understand the bible so much that the violence in the old testament is sensible, was necessary right?

SOLE OWNER of the truth in the bible. The only person who understand the bible. Where are some of my Christian fundamentalists friends from gh web osofo joint? Fire against fire. It will be nice to watch

Let me add this, it actually justifies rape as well. Unless you are reading a different bible. I don't doubt that you are candid about your faith but how you handle your faith is very dangerous, that is my opinion of course, lol. Sister you gotta be humble you feel me? Kwame is right, you will push people away with such an approach wai.

I will only comment on one thing at this time: I am not talking about you being here--I am talking about your uncertainty in the entire Bible (you and I both know there is some skepticism you have about the Bible).
    I must be attending to something important...BBL

Glenn
    Einstein

:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information