+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 101

Thread: Who prays for Satan?

  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Mo fire mo fire Lady Mac! Hahahahaa. Waking up the forum! Any day, any day!! Taking on anybody, any day any day
    lololololololololololol .... our forum has been dull lately ...... very nice ....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  2. #27
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    What logic? Definition of logic: philosophy theory of reasoning: the branch of philosophy that deals with the theory of deductive and inductive arguments and aims to distinguish good from bad reasoning
    The logic that you use in your everyday living. The logic that you know better than killing another because he/she abides by another religion. The logic that you won't stone someone to death because they are working on the Sabbath, the logic that, one doesn't need instructions from a book to know that killing or stealing is bad. That kind of logic.


    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    Again I ask: what logic and where is it? Please, tell me what you know about the biblical doctrine!
    After all what you've said, haven't you sized me up already in your head? Words like confused, blind, intoxicated, brief encounter with the bible, carnal eye and so much more. It makes me wonder why one would take such an approach. Its a good defense strategy though when you are protecting yourself against something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    One studying the Bible does not mean that they “known” the depths of the scriptures. Your brief background familiarity with the Bible clearly shows that you are seeing things with a carnal eye.
    Brief huh? Interesting. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    You are indeed blind to what the scripture is really saying, Q, and that is out of utmost respect.
    Im sure you have all the answers. It will be interesting if you present your answers because I wouldn't doubt that another Christian will disagree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I commend you for your “intense” effort to gain knowledge from the naked eyes of human approach to studying, but that will surely not allow you to see the depths of the scriptures. While reading the above—I am immediately reminded of the many sexual encounters men and women have with each other, but still do not know what “love” and intimacy feel like. Your outlook at the word “DOMINION” alone clearly states your approach and perspective of the Bible.
    Patronization be what? Goddamn! lol lol lol. You really have you tactics trying to down play your opponents points but I'm observing, its quite interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    Aren’t people admiring you too or is it just your younger Christian brother? You sound pretty proud of him, and I am wondering why?
    Nah, I'm quite solitary on such things. In fact I hardly open my mouth around people when it comes to topics like this, well depending on the crowd. I would only slip in a question or two and watch the reactions, emotions of the answerer. It would be great to see you in that light. If this was face to face, trust me, you will be doing all the talking, I will just watch you and ask a few line of questions which I know, I know for sure will bring a lot out of you. lol. You will talk and talk forever and I will listen and ask a few more questions. lol. Who my brother? My whole family is religious, extended family included. I'm the only one who is extreme, that is, not afraid to say I'm not religious, the in your face kind of, 'please don't bring all that theology here because if i start talking, asking you questions, you will choke and trust me you will, this is what used to happen until i learned to let people be. I've calmed down over the years. About my brother, were raised seventh day adventist and I dont know if you live in Ghana. If you do, you would have an idea when it comes to sda people and their bible studies. He and I are alike, except religion of course but even that never cause anything between us because love is beyond doctrines, rituals and religious fundamentalism. If I sound proud of him then its because of his personality and humble way of talking to the youth in some of the branches of the sda churches in Kumasi. He is not extreme you see. lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    Manna machine, and who is the prophet? Smilingly, this is what happens when people take an earthbound approach to the sacred scriptures of the Holy God.
    No, this is what happens when you have 1000s of things running through your mind whiles multitasking, like replying this. I was talking about the Zohar, the original text of the Kabbalah that gives specific details of how the manna machine was built, and produced food for the Israelites for their 40 years of nomadic life.

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    Oh my, Q, I will not discourage you from your conquest of your philosophical analysis of the Bible.
    Philosophy? No. Its not about mind games my dear. Actually the way you've approached this topic and your replies, it seems you are trying hard to disarm your opponents by hitting them at places where it hurts which is discouraging the. Otherwise why would you say they are blind to what truth is, why would you say they are intoxicated, why would you say they have little knowledge of your holy book (suggesting somehow you alone have 'the truth', whatever that is). But like I said, Im observing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    However, do not say that I never hint you. Above all, I do see your perplexity and puzzlement of what you do not understand. By the way, I never played "ampe," but you must be in your 70s for me to be playing that while you were greasy over the pots, or Bible only God knows--I cannot tell.
    Ooh don't mind my egotistical nonsense. Remember I said, I was allowing my ego to take over just a little? lol. I'm as old as Methuselah. Hahahahaa. Just kidding dear. All I wanted to say I've done quite a lot of bible studies, but it all don't matter.


    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I am not wondering why people are ridiculing the faith, since I long knew the answer to that. See how confuse you are again with the Medieval ages? It was the Christians who were being persecuted by the Roman Empire and the Jews--so much for our bloody past indeed. The true Christian followers have always maintained that godly character even to the point of death. It was the Christians who endured over three decays of terrible persecution, until Constantine 1 was divinely touched to make the faith legal without further direct persecution from the Roman Empire. Our persecution did not stop there—later down there came many other persecutions that the Christians endured. There were those of other so-called Christians on the charges of heresies (then came the Protestant Reformation). After that the Hindus and the Muslims came to abuse the Christians as well. Christians were and still are the most religious group killed on the grounds of hatred. Our greatest weapon was prayer then; today it is also the word of God and our awesome testimonies. Most people do care, but they are too proud to show it since they would not know how others would deem them. At that point I say: who cares about what other people think? I can only speak for myself when it comes to convincing others that my religion is the one and true religion (I do not ever preach that). Religion will not take anyone to heaven--it is the truth that will set us all free. And Jesus is that truth--He is the "only" way to God the Father--and that is true whether we believe it or not. And who told you that I do not know have no idea as to who Krishna, Gautama Siddhartha (Buddha), and Upanishads are?
    You know what, its one thing to be ignorant of something and say things to protect not knowing or trying to justify the actions of your religions brutal past, but its another thing to say it didn't happen and turn it around. What you just mentioned here is like a German denying that the holocaust ever happened or a white American saying slavery never happened, let alone blame America. You've never heard of the conquistadors spreading Christianity, you've never heard of the inquisition? Now I understand why quophi said he was shocked. Yes, Christianity has spilled more blood than all the world religions put together, believe it or not. This is not a secret. I don't know how many times the recent Popes have apologized for crimes the past. You don't think thats the reason why Nostradamus wrote his quatrains in code form, why Galileo was put under house arrest and later fearing for his life and wanting to be free said he was wrong about the Earth revolving around the sun. Heeeeeer, so you have no clue about the Crusaders too? Don't you know that some Islamic militants, Jihadists justify their actions against Christians of today because of what Christianity did to Muslims in the past? Ah! When you go to church on sunday, ask your preacher after Christianity's past. Yes,

    Christians suffered when the religion began. Those days what do you expect, a religion emerges, people don't like it, death or torture was always around. Today Scientologists suffer ridicule and gossip, if it was the past, they would have been killed. And you said what, Constantine was divinely touched? lol. Is that why he changed the Sabbath which was on Saturday to Sunday, is that why so many Pagan symbols are in Christianity today? Morphing 2 religions together, something had to give. But you wouldn't believe that, would you? Naaaah.

    If Jesus is the truth then what are you?


    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I know better than to respond to a comment like the above (it lacks substance and genuineness). You are so confused, Q! Seriously confused to the point that you honestly do not know what direction in which you should go.
    Another sucka punch. If it makes you (the ego) feel better, ok then .

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    Your lack of understanding the Old Testament does not mean that there are contradictions! What you need to do is get off your high horse and take a closer look at the scriptures. After defending your children from registered sex offenders please let another parent tell you that you are doing your children's work. Do not protect your own--or any other innocent child who is defenseless--see who will protect them. You sound intoxicated and serious distort with that last paragraph above. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    I'm so drunk I can type and create sentences? Wow! Isn't that interesting?


    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post

    SMH! The question that remains: can you be that spiritually blind and "closed off"?
    Have you read what you've written lately? lol. Can you ask yourself that question?

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I know better than to feed an angry man: note I did not say "hungry."
    Anger? is that what you see on your computer screen?

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    You are ready for to handle the truth--that I why I think you are seeking the truth elsewhere.

    -√ LM
    Truth? Outside myself?

    Let me ask you something, if you were to point someone to truth, where would you point?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  3. #28
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    The logic that you use in your everyday living. The logic that you know better than killing another because he/she abides by another religion. The logic that you won't stone someone to death because they are working on the Sabbath, the logic that, one doesn't need instructions from a book to know that killing or stealing is bad. That kind of logic.




    After all what you've said, haven't you sized me up already in your head? Words like confused, blind, intoxicated, brief encounter with the bible, carnal eye and so much more. It makes me wonder why one would take such an approach. Its a good defense strategy though when you are protecting yourself against something.



    Brief huh? Interesting. lol



    Im sure you have all the answers. It will be interesting if you present your answers because I wouldn't doubt that another Christian will disagree with you.



    Patronization be what? Goddamn! lol lol lol. You really have you tactics trying to down play your opponents points but I'm observing, its quite interesting.



    Nah, I'm quite solitary on such things. In fact I hardly open my mouth around people when it comes to topics like this, well depending on the crowd. I would only slip in a question or two and watch the reactions, emotions of the answerer. It would be great to see you in that light. If this was face to face, trust me, you will be doing all the talking, I will just watch you and ask a few line of questions which I know, I know for sure will bring a lot out of you. lol. You will talk and talk forever and I will listen and ask a few more questions. lol. Who my brother? My whole family is religious, extended family included. I'm the only one who is extreme, that is, not afraid to say I'm not religious, the in your face kind of, 'please don't bring all that theology here because if i start talking, asking you questions, you will choke and trust me you will, this is what used to happen until i learned to let people be. I've calmed down over the years. About my brother, were raised seventh day adventist and I dont know if you live in Ghana. If you do, you would have an idea when it comes to sda people and their bible studies. He and I are alike, except religion of course but even that never cause anything between us because love is beyond doctrines, rituals and religious fundamentalism. If I sound proud of him then its because of his personality and humble way of talking to the youth in some of the branches of the sda churches in Kumasi. He is not extreme you see. lol.




    No, this is what happens when you have 1000s of things running through your mind whiles multitasking, like replying this. I was talking about the Zohar, the original text of the Kabbalah that gives specific details of how the manna machine was built, and produced food for the Israelites for their 40 years of nomadic life.



    Philosophy? No. Its not about mind games my dear. Actually the way you've approached this topic and your replies, it seems you are trying hard to disarm your opponents by hitting them at places where it hurts which is discouraging the. Otherwise why would you say they are blind to what truth is, why would you say they are intoxicated, why would you say they have little knowledge of your holy book (suggesting somehow you alone have 'the truth', whatever that is). But like I said, Im observing.

    Ooh don't mind my egotistical nonsense. Remember I said, I was allowing my ego to take over just a little? lol. I'm as old as Methuselah. Hahahahaa. Just kidding dear. All I wanted to say I've done quite a lot of bible studies, but it all don't matter.




    You know what, its one thing to be ignorant of something and say things to protect not knowing or trying to justify the actions of your religions brutal past, but its another thing to say it didn't happen and turn it around. What you just mentioned here is like a German denying that the holocaust ever happened or a white American saying slavery never happened, let alone blame America. You've never heard of the conquistadors spreading Christianity, you've never heard of the inquisition? Now I understand why quophi said he was shocked. Yes, Christianity has spilled more blood than all the world religions put together, believe it or not. This is not a secret. I don't know how many times the recent Popes have apologized for crimes the past. You don't think thats the reason why Nostradamus wrote his quatrains in code form, why Galileo was put under house arrest and later fearing for his life and wanting to be free said he was wrong about the Earth revolving around the sun. Heeeeeer, so you have no clue about the Crusaders too? Don't you know that some Islamic militants, Jihadists justify their actions against Christians of today because of what Christianity did to Muslims in the past? Ah! When you go to church on sunday, ask your preacher after Christianity's past. Yes,

    Christians suffered when the religion began. Those days what do you expect, a religion emerges, people don't like it, death or torture was always around. Today Scientologists suffer ridicule and gossip, if it was the past, they would have been killed. And you said what, Constantine was divinely touched? lol. Is that why he changed the Sabbath which was on Saturday to Sunday, is that why so many Pagan symbols are in Christianity today? Morphing 2 religions together, something had to give. But you wouldn't believe that, would you? Naaaah.

    If Jesus is the truth then what are you?




    Another sucka punch. If it makes you (the ego) feel better, ok then .



    I'm so drunk I can type and create sentences? Wow! Isn't that interesting?




    Have you read what you've written lately? lol. Can you ask yourself that question?



    Anger? is that what you see on your computer screen?



    Truth? Outside myself?

    Let me ask you something, if you were to point someone to truth, where would you point?
    All I have to say hmm do actually is "lift an eyebrow"
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  4. #29
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    After my arrival (from wherever) I'll respond! Until then do take advantage of this brand new box of Kleenex tissues if you should ever sweat out of anxiety.

    I tried posting the image--but that won't work, but I am sure you know what a Kleenex tissue box looks like.
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 6th April 2011 at 10:22 PM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  5. #30
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    After my arrival (from wherever) I'll respond! Until then do take advantage of this brand new box of Kleenex tissues if you should ever sweat out of anxiety.

    I tried posting the image--but that won't work, but I am sure you know what a Kleenex tissue box looks like.

    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    lolololololololololol ...... not that pic ... lolololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  7. #32
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    lol, what do you want me to do? lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  8. #33
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    That is so hilarious! I did not know you can move like that. What is that called--hop-from-the-side?

    By the way, where you on your way to a bachelorette party? LOL! That is a lovely warm up :P
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 7th April 2011 at 11:07 PM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  9. #34
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default





    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  10. #35
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    That is so hilarious! I did not know you can move like that. What is that called--hop-from-the-side?

    By the way, where you on your way to a bachelorette party? LOL! That is a lovely warm up :P
    I knew you would like it lol

    No, actually I went to a different party

    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  11. #36
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    I knew you would like it lol

    No, actually I went to a different party

    And now you are selling rubber slippers?

    Thanks for combining the videos!
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  12. #37
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    And now you are selling rubber slippers?

    Thanks for combining the videos!
    hahahhaa, no, those belong to my kids.




    I didn't combine the videos. When I saw them they were already together. Perhaps brotha minister quophi or one of the gods(creators) of the forum did it.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  13. #38
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Ok, lets play this game.....




    what has all this torture got to do with Christianity? What has all these horrible devises got to do with Jesus, the man of peace? Hm

    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  14. #39

    Default

    the crusades and inquisition where horrible ..... the mind can do whatever to justify it as not religious or by christian as it pleases .... but it still remains a despicable act of terrorism by Christianity no so long ago in an attempt to get a strong hold of society as it does today ......

    Islam is doing the same thing .... infact history is repeating itself and not long in the distant future, Islamic minds will look at history and justify the terrorism fuel by whatever reason be it misunderstanding of the Qur'an or literal and linearity of following the Qur'an and claim it was not done by Muslims ...... good for them ....

    but inquiring minds will ask, why did or has Buddhism not grad swords and guns or people grab gun's and swords slaughtering other people in the name of Buddha ......
    or the Taoist grab swords and guns and slaughter millions in the name of Taoism????????????????????????

    anyways i will end this boring redundant waist of mental energy here ...... minimal contemplation will allow one to see deep into this thing or not ...... or maybe i am seeing too shallow ....... in both case its all good ..... history are reminders
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  15. #40
    Virtuoso Kwame Nyame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    231

    Default

    THE NEGATIVE POWER OR WHAT IS COMMON KNOWN AS SATAN WORKS FOR GOD.
    "As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life."One of such problems is that down here on earth,we live under laws of dualism or polarity.There are two side to everything here.
    There cannot be a valley without a mountain.This is a simple fact.
    We are all here on Earth for education;spiritual purification.We will eventually after completing our prurification reenter heaven.We go back home to God not to spell roses or play with lions and lazy about like we used to.But will would have gained enough spiritual discipline whiles living in Earth's schoolrooms to become CO WORKERS with God.
    The divine plan was to create an instructor in Earth's schoolroom.That job fell to Satan.And you look closely and see how the negative power is doing a good job for God.
    Satan is not going to let anyone out of here until that person has mastered the spiritual laws of life.
    Whoever believes God is all powerful,all wise,all knowing and all present will not find any difficulty in understanding that the Negative Power works under a divine scheme.
    lf God created the universes and still sustains all,there cannot be any power out of God.
    The reasoning that Satan is "fighting" God and is a pain in God's side is childish thinking;spiritual adolescence.ln primary school l use to see my teacher as pure evil.Why cane me for getting to school late,getting my times table wrong or chatting to my buddy next to my desk in class.l even started doubting my parents for insiting l return each day for more hell in class.
    A child going through life and eventually becoming a responsible adult in society can be liken to Soul(you and l) also eventually becoming useful for God.The negative power played its part in us becoming enlightened.
    SATAN WORKS FOR GOD.

  16. #41
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Free Tibet Complexities
    JM—Sept/2005 (Updated Jan 09)

    The issues seem clearcut here in the West: the evil Chinese empire invaded the sovereign state of Tibet and now needs to now get out. But nothing is quite that simple and clear-cut — it never is!

    WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO FREE TIBET? This question is hardly ever asked here in the West because it is taken for granted by anybody with a conscience that Tibet should be freed from the evil Chinese empire, an empire that cruelly swallowed up a peaceful sovereign nation, enslaved and tortured its people, destroying its culture and banned its religion. It cannot be more clear-cut. In fact, the only individuals who seem to disagree or remain quiet on the issue are those sucking up the the Chinese — our politicians and business leaders. But whilst it is undeniable that China, like every other empire, has behaved abominably, there are also factors in the equation that blur the ideological separation between an evil China from a good Tibet.

    If you ask most people about their vision of Tibet before the Chinese invaded, they would say that it was a peaceful Buddhist country, with a free and happy population, a powerful yet peaceful religious tradition, and a sovereign state that has always been separate from China. They would tell you all this because it is the prevalent view of exotic far-away Tibet. But this is a myth, and it is a myth that fuels support for Tibet's liberation here in the West.

    Like all myths, some of it is based on truth, and some of it is not. The Tibetan issue is very far from black and white, and most of us here in the West have been played by propaganda campaigns.

    The first inkling I had that something was wrong with my view of Tibet and its history was reading, in Nexus Vol 12, No.4, an article by Dr. S. D'Montford entitled Unveiling Bloody Buddhism. In reviewing the evidence, D'Montford makes it very clear that Tibetan "Buddhism" is NOT Buddhism at all, but is more accurately described as "Lamaism". The original religion of Tibet was Bon-Po, a form of shamanism, but this was oppressively and systematically replaced by an imported and bastardised form of Buddhism, with the aid of the 8th Century Tibetan King Khri Srong-Ide'ti-btsan. He issued an ultimatum to his religious subjects to either turn Buddhist or become ordinary tax-paying citizens, or leave the country. Most chose to leave. Those that refused all options were threatened with death. The Bon-Po monasteries were stolen, holy shrines were destroyed and the King tried to burn all holy writings. (These were hidden in the mountains, ravines and even in some converted Buddhist monasteries.)

    And so Tibet became a "Buddhist" country, except that it was not Buddhism as we know it. It was violent, brutal, oppressive, political, despotic and cruel, bearing no relation to its Indian or Chinese counterparts, which is why it is often described as Lamaism by true Buddhists. If you don't believe this, look at the religions yourself: notice the stark contrast between genuine Buddhist temples and Tibetan Buddhist temples, and the enormous differences in the teachings and the teachers. Nobody who understands any of the original Buddha's teachings would in any way categorize Tibetan Buddhism as Buddhism. It simply is something else entirely, something that masquerades as Buddhism. (This does not negate it as a spiritual system, only as a Buddhist spiritual system.)

    And under this system, that tightened its iron grip on the Tibetan people over the centuries, the ordinary person suffered extensively, oppressed into supporting an elite cast of Lamas, who ruled their "subjects" with none of the compassion and mercy that is generally associated with Buddhists. Life in sovereign Tibet was brutal and oppressive, with Lamas thinking nothing of issuing orders for the murder of their political and religious opponents. For example, the Penchen Lama was forced, in 1923, to flee tibet because the 13th Dalai Lama had ordered his soldiers to kill him on sight because he believed he was undermining Lamaism by promoting a more just society that would not be under the theocratic rule of Lhasa. (Ironically, he sought refuge in China which was more tolerant and civilized than Tibet at that time.)

    And those that believe that such repression is merely a mistake of the past should take note that the present Dalai Lama (the beautiful man with a warm smile and kind heart) will also occasionally issue an edict that must be obeyed by the whole Tibetan church around the world. For example, he banned the worship of Shugden in 1996 as he believed it was a "relapse to shamanism".

    The original religion of Tibet was Bon or Bonpo shamanism. Bon is the true shamanic or animistic heritage of Tibet and its aim is to bring internal peace so that a transcendent oneness — called rigpa — is realized. Trance states are used in conjunction with possession by spirits at special dances so that voice can be given to the gods, demons and other spirits that are believed to inhabit the land. The worship of idols is also central to Bonpo.

    When Bon was outlawed by Tibetan Buddhist King Khri Srong-Ide'ti-btsan and its monasteries destroyed, there followed a 400 year period of persecution of those that followed the traditional beliefs, similar to the Christian faith's inquisitions. One old Tibetan shaman from the Kham provinces who fled to Kashmir before the Chinese invasion describes how practitioners of Bonpo were imprisioned or skinned alive en masse by the Tibetan Buddhist monks and how the skins were hung out to dry in the streets of Lhasa.

    As a result of this persecution, many of the Bon practitioners moved over to the new official religion, but coloured it strongly with their shamanism. And so, Tibetan Buddhism became a bastardised form of Buddhism, a mishmash of Buddhism and Bonpo Shamanism.

    It is interesting how this religious persecutions is paralleled by that of the Chinese in the last century. Persecution begets persecution. You cannot just sublimate that level of trauma in a population; it needs to play out… and it did. Tibetan Buddhism has a very bloody history and is light-years away from the peaceful religion it has now become. And its past has undergone extensive revisionism, largely through the PR efforts of the current Dalai Lama and his contingent. (This is not to say that the present Dalai Lama is not a genuinely peaceful man, or that he has a secret political agenda, only that he is the head of an organisation that is not completely honest with its past.)

    So even though the Chinese invasion of Tibet has caused so much suffering and should be condemned (any invasion of any country and persecution of its people should be condemned), it inadvertently served to liberate the Tibetan people from persecution by the Lama ruling classes, bringing the opportunity to become more than just slaves to that outdated and cruel lama-centered system. Of course, the emancipation of the Tibetan people was no doubt furthermost from the minds of the Chinese invaders as they coveted a neighbouring sovereign country, but relative emancipation (China is hardly a democracy) is one of the beneficial side-effects of this crime.

    So here in the West we should not fall for the Tibetan Buddhist PR. We should realize some of the complexity of the issue, and not allow ourselves into the knee-jerk response of automatic support for the "Free Tibet" campaigns and vilification of China. Tibet should be liberated, that is without question, but liberated to a new democracy and not for a return to Lamaism or any other theocratic dictatorship.

    Source: EnergyGrid Magazine
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 10th April 2011 at 06:26 AM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  17. #42
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    the crusades and inquisition where horrible ..... the mind can do whatever to justify it as not religious or by christian as it pleases .... but it still remains a despicable act of terrorism by Christianity no so long ago in an attempt to get a strong hold of society as it does today ......

    Islam is doing the same thing .... infact history is repeating itself and not long in the distant future, Islamic minds will look at history and justify the terrorism fuel by whatever reason be it misunderstanding of the Qur'an or literal and linearity of following the Qur'an and claim it was not done by Muslims ...... good for them ....

    but inquiring minds will ask, why did or has Buddhism not grad swords and guns or people grab gun's and swords slaughtering other people in the name of Buddha ......
    or the Taoist grab swords and guns and slaughter millions in the name of Taoism????????????????????????

    anyways i will end this boring redundant waist of mental energy here ...... minimal contemplation will allow one to see deep into this thing or not ...... or maybe i am seeing too shallow ....... in both case its all good ..... history are reminders
    You should get this book to enlighten yourself about the Taoist and the Buddhist real past along with other books that might shed some light. http://books.google.com/books?id=VF4...page&q&f=false

    and the Mongolian Buddhism: The Rise and Fall of the Sangha by Michael K. Jerryson

    http://www.silkwormbooks.com/each_ti...Mongolian.html

    Then again you might not be zealous in knowing the true history and practices of these other religions that you reference in a high esteem way.

    Is that so? I think you should really do your research on how many tragic deaths occurred by Buddha followers. You should also get deeper into the studies of Taoism who have countless bloods on his religion. Dive deeper and salvage some authentic piece of history before the wicked wipes them out completely like they are trying to do with the true history of the Christian faith. FYI, most wars and killings were done in the name of money and power. These people have and still is using religion as their driving force or let's say a mask to do their ungodly deeds (ask the Catholics they would know a lot about that too since they were the ones who painted themselves Christian but ARE NOT)!

    I highly recommend that you look into the Chinese citizens murdered by Buddhist monks in Tibet. However, I am not trying to paint any religion bad to make the other looks good. Moreover, if we are going to be critics then we should do so fairly and wisely. There are no perfect religions, but my argument is far from religion. It is about the Biblical history that men have twisted and misrepresented due to their own flawed intelligences and not truth.

    The Catholics were no Christians but took up the title under false pretense. They have their own religion going on compare to the real Christians whose doctrines are so different from the Catholic doctrines. Israel was a nation just like any other nations who had enemies, and therefore it was only expected for them to have an army to fight their battles. Some people look at the Bible as if it is not practical and logical. The Bible speaks of War in the Old Testament but oh, you have no clue of the purpose of them or God’s decision to use his wrath against wicked men. What should be clear at this point is that God gave laws, and the punishment of breaking some of the laws were death. However, we are not justified by the law, but by Grace through Jesus Christ. The slaying of people today whether they have broken a law or not is not death, but the wages of sin is death (we will die a second death for our sins if we do not take advantage of the free gift of salvation--and that is plain truth). However, all people will come to find that out in the end when God steps in after giving us plenty of time to get ourselves together. Death is inevitable that everyone must experience. Some of the slayings in the Bible like were not condoned by God but God still mentioned them so we all may draw a valuable lesson from them. It would be easier for you to read the Bible yourself!

    Wars happen all the time, but the wars are not the problem, the problems comes when the purpose of the wars are wrong and illogical. All countries have an army that is not to say they are bad but they must protect their people from foreign terrors or civil ones.

    Anyway, I agree with you on the last two line of your recent post! Good riddance.

    Ciao!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 10th April 2011 at 07:23 AM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    You should get this book to enlighten yourself about the Taoist and the Buddhist real past along with other books that might shed some light. http://books.google.com/books?id=VF4...page&q&f=false
    lolololololol oh nice try ..... why i am getting this feeling that u have not read this book but went on the internet looking for taoism and buddhism past ..... buddha's messages did turn into a religion..... we all know this .... it became hijacked by the intellects of his followers ...... and we all kno that once these avatars' messages became hijacked by the intellect religion emerges which leads to terrible things done in their names..... anyways i mean the teachings of the buddha do not have violence(havent read all his teachings yet but havent encountered violence so far) yet in them as the quran or bible.... i will add though that the teachings of Jesus also does not include violence but the bible as a whole is saturated with violence and condemnation by some god with a big ego who gets soooo hurt if his needs are not met.. now if a god can do this and act this way, why wont humans imitate this Masculine god ....

    anyways im sure you will google to see if you can find violence in the buddha's teaching ....... pls do for im 99.9%(because i havent gone through all of his teachings) that the buddha preached about non violence and practised non-violence.

    a buddhist will not get up and declare war on a group of people or force others to accept their religion or die ..... their teachings do not support this and so a buddhist doing this cannot quote his holy scriptures to support his actions ..... that is wat im saying...

    but in truth this is getting boring and heading deeper into the realms of the ego ....
    enough with the child's play .....

    religion in general has done terrible things and is doing terrible things in society .... organized religion is one of the major ailments of today's society .... organized religion is a problem ..... the major institutionalized religions are all heavily saturated with violence, negativity, condemnation, punishment etc ..... it is not rocket science to see its manifestation in the outside world ...... it is only a matter of common inference for kids to be seeded with 1 or many of the negative elements in these religion which will evolve to bear appropriate fruits that we will then blame on the devil or jinn out of ignorance or denial.....

    but back to the book ... if u have read that book, let us discuss it. start off by enlightening me small .....

    in closing here is a wonderful story of the buddha on forgiveness ..... you see it is about that famous line by jesus .... let those who have ears hear ..... it is clearly shown below .... these guys heard the buddha's message directly but it did not really enter their ears .... anyways let me stop here ... it is all below ....

    Quote Originally Posted by buddha's teaching on forgiveness
    The Buddha was sitting under a tree talking to his disciples when a man came and spit on his face. He wiped it off, and he asked the man, “What next? What do you want to say next?” The man was a little puzzled because he himself never expected that when you spit on somebody’s face, he will ask, “What next?” He had no such experience in his past. He had insulted people and they had become angry and they had reacted. Or if they were cowards and weaklings, they had smiled, trying to bribe the man. But Buddha was like neither, he was not angry nor in any way offended, nor in any way cowardly. But just matter-of-factly he said, “What next?” There was no reaction on his part.

    Buddha’s disciples became angry, they reacted. His closest disciple, Ananda, said, “This is too much, and we cannot tolerate it. He has to be punished for it. Otherwise everybody will start doing things like this.”

    Buddha said, “You keep silent. He has not offended me, but you are offending me. He is new, a stranger. He must have heard from people something about me, that this man is an atheist, a dangerous man who is throwing people off their track, a revolutionary, a corrupter. And he may have formed some idea, a notion of me. He has not spit on me, he has spit on his notion. He has spit on his idea of me because he does not know me at all, so how can he spit on me?

    “If you think on it deeply,” Buddha said, “he has spit on his own mind. I am not part of it, and I can see that this poor man must have something else to say because this is a way of saying something. Spitting is a way of saying something. There are moments when you feel that language is impotent: in deep love, in intense anger, in hate, in prayer. There are intense moments when language is impotent. Then you have to do something. When you are angry, intensely angry, you hit the person, you spit on him, you are saying something. I can understand him. He must have something more to say, that’s why I’m asking, “What next?”

    The man was even more puzzled! And Buddha said to his disciples, “I am more offended by you because you know me, and you have lived for years with me, and still you react.”

    Puzzled, confused, the man returned home. He could not sleep the whole night. When you see a Buddha, it is difficult, impossible to sleep again the way you used to sleep before. Again and again he was haunted by the experience. He could not explain it to himself, what had happened. He was trembling all over and perspiring. He had never come across such a man; he shattered his whole mind and his whole pattern, his whole past.

    The next morning he was back there. He threw himself at Buddha’s feet. Buddha asked him again, “What next? This, too, is a way of saying something that cannot be said in language. When you come and touch my feet, you are saying something that cannot be said ordinarily, for which all words are a little narrow; it cannot be contained in them.” Buddha said, “Look, Ananda, this man is again here, he is saying something. This man is a man of deep emotions.”

    The man looked at Buddha and said, “Forgive me for what I did yesterday.”

    Buddha said, “Forgive? But I am not the same man to whom you did it. The Ganges goes on flowing, it is never the same Ganges again. Every man is a river. The man you spit upon is no longer here. I look just like him, but I am not the same, much has happened in these twenty-four hours! The river has flowed so much. So I cannot forgive you because I have no grudge against you.”

    “And you also are new. I can see you are not the same man who came yesterday because that man was angry and he spit, whereas you are bowing at my feet, touching my feet. How can you be the same man? You are not the same man, so let us forget about it. Those two people, the man who spit and the man on whom he spit, both are no more. Come closer. Let us talk of something else.”
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post

    Then again you might not be zealous in knowing the true history and practices of these other religions that you reference in a high esteem way.

    Is that so? I think you should really do your research on how many tragic deaths occurred by Buddha followers. You should also get deeper into the studies of Taoism who have countless bloods on his religion. Dive deeper and salvage some authentic piece of history before the wicked wipes them out completely like they are trying to do with the true history of the Christian faith. FYI, most wars and killings were done in the name of money and power. These people have and still is using religion as their driving force or let's say a mask to do their ungodly deeds (ask the Catholics they would know a lot about that too since they were the ones who painted themselves Christian but ARE NOT)!

    I highly recommend that you look into the Chinese citizens murdered by Buddhist monks in Tibet. However, I am not trying to paint any religion bad to make the other looks good. Moreover, if we are going to be critics then we should do so fairly and wisely. There are no perfect religions, but my argument is far from religion. It is about the Biblical history that men have twisted and misrepresented due to their own flawed intelligences and not truth.

    The Catholics were no Christians but took up the title under false pretense. They have their own religion going on compare to the real Christians whose doctrines are so different from the Catholic doctrines. Israel was a nation just like any other nations who had enemies, and therefore it was only expected for them to have an army to fight their battles. Some people look at the Bible as if it is not practical and logical. The Bible speaks of War in the Old Testament but oh, you have no clue of the purpose of them or God’s decision to use his wrath against wicked men. What should be clear at this point is that God gave laws, and the punishment of breaking some of the laws were death. However, we are not justified by the law, but by Grace through Jesus Christ. The slaying of people today whether they have broken a law or not is not death, but the wages of sin is death (we will die a second death for our sins if we do not take advantage of the free gift of salvation--and that is plain truth). However, all people will come to find that out in the end when God steps in after giving us plenty of time to get ourselves together. Death is inevitable that everyone must experience. Some of the slayings in the Bible like were not condoned by God but God still mentioned them so we all may draw a valuable lesson from them. It would be easier for you to read the Bible yourself!

    Wars happen all the time, but the wars are not the problem, the problems comes when the purpose of the wars are wrong and illogical. All countries have an army that is not to say they are bad but they must protect their people from foreign terrors or civil ones.

    Anyway, I agree with you on the last two line of your recent post! Good riddance.

    Ciao!
    oh new addition .... erm thanks for the second book ... no need ..... im much aware or the rift between china and tibet ..... as you claim about the crusade and inquisition being political, u were not able to see the politricks in the tibet china rift???????

    catholics are not christians????? eiiiiii ..... that is new ......

    and now u are talking ..... religion is a problem and has been one of the main problems in society .... i was not holding buddism in high esteem here afterall it has turned into a religion ..... i was talking about the teachings ...... what is found in the material ..... buddhism material from what i have read so far is not violent and condemning as the bible which i have read extensively and also being brought up in christianity as well the quran which i have also read good amount ... this is just a simple observation ... not a judgement or praising buddhism ... the bible and quran are very VIOLENT BOOKS that can easily plant negative seeds in ones unconscious mind if care is not taken in reading some of its passages ......

    anyways ..... its all good ... apparently you think u know the right interpretations to the bible so telling u that i was raised in christianity, have been a sunday school teacher, and was on my way to becoming a youth leader all b4 the age of 21 will matter less but trust me lady .... trust me, i was indoctrinated to core in christianity to the core ... i understood the bible as christians understand the bible in general but i took things deeper .... only thinking things through, deep contemplation of biblical pillars and examining wat the majority of the christian teachings did to me, wat beliefs they implanted in me and simply observing wat they did to the other members (pastors, elders, congregation) did i decide to start scratching on the doors of the inner/within of my being some 2-3 years ago ... trust me i was a devote christian .... jehovah knows i tried lololololoolol ... but organized religion just didnt work for me and something kept telling me there is more to existence that the narrow pov of christianity(what i grew up knowing) or even religion in general ....

    if christianity works for you fine ....... good for you, im not trying to bash christianity .... we are discussing religion ... the teachings found in them and the manifestations they can produce ..... i am more familiar with christianity so it arises the most ....

    anyway it seems u have some false assumptions about me which really matters little to me to be frank but maybe this will help dispel some of it or not .....

    and oh let me also put this in for Q'lypse ... if im not mistaken he was brought up in the sda denomination ....... so dont let this your idea about we dont know the bible or even understand the bible be an obstacle .... we can discuss actual teachings and pillars of christianity or a religion for that matter..... dont worry whether i understand or not ..... enlighten this forum with understanding .... that is all ......

    it is all good in anycase
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 10th April 2011 at 09:11 AM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  20. #45
    Cognoscenti ® Lady √ Macbeth ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hmm-North America
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolololololol oh nice try ..... why i am getting this feeling that u have not read this book but went on the internet looking for taoism and buddhism past ..... buddha's messages did turn into a religion..... we all know this .... it became hijacked by the intellects of his followers ...... and we all kno that once these avatars' messages became hijacked by the intellect religion emerges which leads to terrible things done in their names..... anyways i mean the teachings of the buddha do not have violence(havent read all his teachings yet but havent encountered violence so far) yet in them as the quran or bible.... i will add though that the teachings of Jesus also does not include violence but the bible as a whole is saturated with violence and condemnation by some god with a big ego who gets soooo hurt if his needs are not met.. now if a god can do this and act this way, why wont humans imitate this Masculine god ....

    anyways im sure you will google to see if you can find violence in the buddha's teaching ....... pls do for im 99.9%(because i havent gone through all of his teachings) that the buddha preached about non violence and practised non-violence.

    a buddhist will not get up and declare war on a group of people or force others to accept their religion or die ..... their teachings do not support this and so a buddhist doing this cannot quote his holy scriptures to support his actions ..... that is wat im saying...

    but in truth this is getting boring and heading deeper into the realms of the ego ....
    enough with the child's play .....

    religion in general has done terrible things and is doing terrible things in society .... organized religion is one of the major ailments of today's society .... organized religion is a problem ..... the major institutionalized religions are all heavily saturated with violence, negativity, condemnation, punishment etc ..... it is not rocket science to see its manifestation in the outside world ...... it is only a matter of common inference for kids to be seeded with 1 or many of the negative elements in these religion which will evolve to bear appropriate fruits that we will then blame on the devil or jinn out of ignorance or denial.....

    but back to the book ... if u have read that book, let us discuss it. start off by enlightening me small .....

    in closing here is a wonderful story of the buddha on forgiveness ..... you see it is about that famous line by jesus .... let those who have ears hear ..... it is clearly shown below .... these guys heard the buddha's message directly but it did not really enter their ears .... anyways let me stop here ... it is all below ....

    I did read the book and yes I got it from online! Now it is your turn to read it if you have the patience and tenacity in finding the truth without downplaying the truth. I am not sure what your faith is, in particular, but I do know that you do not seem to want to find anything only to respond aimlessly without affirming your faith or the lack thereof. I know that Q is still searching, but I am not so certain about you, Aletse.

    However, most of these religions have taken it upon themselves to take a part of the Bible to build on their belief system. Buddhism is one of them and they are humans who are in need of the truth as well. I was once blind and dead, but now I see and hear.

    This would be it for now as I have a long day ahead! Peace!
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 10th April 2011 at 09:04 AM.
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

    Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

    “The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

    :

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post

    Then again you might not be zealous in knowing the true history and practices of these other religions that you reference in a high esteem way.

    Is that so? I think you should really do your research on how many tragic deaths occurred by Buddha followers. You should also get deeper into the studies of Taoism who have countless bloods on his religion. Dive deeper and salvage some authentic piece of history before the wicked wipes them out completely like they are trying to do with the true history of the Christian faith. FYI, most wars and killings were done in the name of money and power. These people have and still is using religion as their driving force or let's say a mask to do their ungodly deeds (ask the Catholics they would know a lot about that too since they were the ones who painted themselves Christian but ARE NOT)!

    I highly recommend that you look into the Chinese citizens murdered by Buddhist monks in Tibet. However, I am not trying to paint any religion bad to make the other looks good. Moreover, if we are going to be critics then we should do so fairly and wisely. There are no perfect religions, but my argument is far from religion. It is about the Biblical history that men have twisted and misrepresented due to their own flawed intelligences and not truth.

    The Catholics were no Christians but took up the title under false pretense. They have their own religion going on compare to the real Christians whose doctrines are so different from the Catholic doctrines. Israel was a nation just like any other nations who had enemies, and therefore it was only expected for them to have an army to fight their battles. Some people look at the Bible as if it is not practical and logical. The Bible speaks of War in the Old Testament but oh, you have no clue of the purpose of them or God’s decision to use his wrath against wicked men. What should be clear at this point is that God gave laws, and the punishment of breaking some of the laws were death. However, we are not justified by the law, but by Grace through Jesus Christ. The slaying of people today whether they have broken a law or not is not death, but the wages of sin is death (we will die a second death for our sins if we do not take advantage of the free gift of salvation--and that is plain truth). However, all people will come to find that out in the end when God steps in after giving us plenty of time to get ourselves together. Death is inevitable that everyone must experience. Some of the slayings in the Bible like were not condoned by God but God still mentioned them so we all may draw a valuable lesson from them. It would be easier for you to read the Bible yourself!

    Wars happen all the time, but the wars are not the problem, the problems comes when the purpose of the wars are wrong and illogical. All countries have an army that is not to say they are bad but they must protect their people from foreign terrors or civil ones.

    Anyway, I agree with you on the last two line of your recent post! Good riddance.

    Ciao!
    oh new addition .... erm thanks for the second book ... no need ..... im much aware or the rift between china and tibet ..... as you claim about the crusade and inquisition being political, u were not able to see the politricks in the tibet china rift???????

    catholics are not christians????? eiiiiii ..... that is new ......

    and now u are talking ..... religion is a problem and has been one of the main problems in society .... i was not holding buddism in high esteem here afterall it has turned into a religion ..... i was talking about the teachings ...... what is found in the material ..... buddhism material from what i have read so far is not violent, condemning as the bible which i have read extensively and also being brought up in christianity as well the quran which i have also read good amount ..... VIOLENT BOOKS that can easily plant negative seeds in ones unconscious mind if care is not taken in reading some of its passages ......

    anyways ..... its all good ... apparently you think u know the right interpretations to the bible so telling u that i was raised in christianity, have been a sunday school teacher, and was on my way to becoming a youth leader all b4 the age of 21 will matter less but trust me lady .... trust me, i was indoctrinated to core in christianity to the core .... only thinking things through and examining wat the majority of the christian teachings did to me, wat beliefs they implanted in me and simply observing wat they did to the other members (pastors, elders, congregation) did i decide to start scratching on the doors of the inner/within of my being some 2-3 years ago ... trust me i was a devote christian .... jehovah knows i tried lololololoolol ... but organized religion just didnt work for me and something kept telling me there is more to existence that the narrow pov of christianity(what i grew up knowing) or even religion in general ....

    if christianity works for you fine ....... good for you, im not trying to bash christianity .... we are discussing religion ... the teachings found in them and the manifestations they can produce .....

    catholics not being christians according to u is interesting .... enlighten me on that

    anyway it seems u have some false assumptions about me which really matters little to me to be frank but maybe this will help dispel some of it or not .....

    and oh let me also put this in for Q'lypse ... if im not mistaken he was brought up in the sda denomination ....... so dont let this your idea about we dont know the bible or even understand the bible be an obstacle .... just let the biblical topics flow and i will add my views

    it is all good in anycase
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  22. #47
    Virtuoso Kwame Nyame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    231

    Default

    LADY MACBETH wrote, "However, most of these religions have taken it upon themselves to take a part of the Bible to build on their belief system. Buddhism is one of them and they are humans who are in need of the truth as well. I was once blind and dead, but now I see and hear."

    REALLY??

  23. #48
    Virtuoso Intellectual Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Plagiarism Island
    Posts
    137

    Default

    It is very difficult to draw a distinction between Lady Macbeth's ideology and Islamic fundamentalism.

  24. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual Pirate View Post
    It is very difficult to draw a distinction between Lady Macbeth's ideology and Islamic fundamentalism.
    lolololololololol u are being too harsh ....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  25. #50
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    I did read the book and yes I got it from online! Now it is your turn to read it if you have the patience and tenacity in finding the truth without downplaying the truth. I am not sure what your faith is, in particular, but I do know that you do not seem to want to find anything only to respond aimlessly without affirming your faith or the lack thereof. I know that Q is still searching, but I am not so certain about you, Aletse.
    why u try to size people up? u have sum kinda scale measuring people's religions or sumthin? lol. What is quophi's faith? Then what afterwards. And this Q is still searching thing? Are you sure? Ehi, hm. Lady Mac.

    Quote Originally Posted by ® Lady √ Macbeth © View Post
    However, most of these religions have taken it upon themselves to take a part of the Bible to build on their belief system. Buddhism is one of them and they are humans who are in need of the truth as well. I was once blind and dead, but now I see and hear.
    WHAT? How? What?

    brotha minister what is going on here? lol. what?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •